Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
u cant draft tim tebow hes moved on to baseball as his new sport like the mirror universe bo jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
in krust we trust.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope you are all excited for months(?) of me posting rude messages and death threats to you all on the fantasy football website

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

jackyl posted:

goddamnjt all my draft metrics were predicated on a 12 team league and faaaaaaaart

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
[quote="whoflungpoop" post="463500214"]
Note: ONE SLOT LEFT

🏈 HOW JOIN 🏈

🏈 QUESTIONS HAVE 🏈

Am I too late? I want to play.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Better just expand this bad boy to 24 teams

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
there shoud be more teams than starting QBs

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Chase Daniel baby

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Awww, I think I missed it, but if anyone drops out I want in. sent a request to the commish.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
loving hell I wish I would've seen this earlier I'll register and get in

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
ill play

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Fuuuuck I missed it :smith:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you snooze you lose sukkas, I'll sell my spot for 20 big ones and a plat/av cert

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
for clarification the "big ones" are cocks :q:

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Nooner posted:

you snooze you lose sukkas, I'll sell my spot for 20 big ones and a plat/av cert

Give me until 2pm PST and I'll make it happen the last two happen, Nooner. Is it a deal?

Benny the Snake fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Aug 25, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

Nooner posted:

for clarification the "big ones" are cocks :q:

:same:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im going to pick all the quarterbacks

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
im gonna start my own leageue and its going to be 100 times more awesome than this one so suck my dick

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

just ray posted:

im gonna start my own leageue and its going to be 100 times more awesome than this one so suck my dick

can i join

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

JakeP posted:

can i join

ya

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can I join and be a spy for you?

(don't worry guys, I'm actually going to be a double agent, shhh)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i want to play too. make more spots you trainbrain

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you loving plebs you can't just add spots to a fantasy football league all willy nilly. it's bad enough that there's 14 people there's not enough compelling players in the NFL to go around :colbert:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
next year just have 2 10-person leagues or something imho

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I just want in :smith:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

thathonkey posted:

you loving plebs you can't just add spots to a fantasy football league all willy nilly. it's bad enough that there's 14 people there's not enough compelling players in the NFL to go around :colbert:

go back to the ballsport forum you fuckhead

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If we keep expanding we have to go all out and do 32, then all starting NFL QBs get to be starting fantasy players too!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We could always add people as our co-managers..?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
greasy gabagools is accepting co managers but im not giving you my yahoo credentials cause all my leagues are on it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

greasy gabagools is accepting co managers but im not giving you my yahoo credentials cause all my leagues are on it

Hi, can I be your comanager? My name is BlueOctober, I am unaffiliated with the Angry Penguins.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i swear to all the cocksucking gods in the sky you loving nerds better show up to the draft also nerd jackyl is excused from this

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

thathonkey posted:

kick this stupid fucker out of the competition, "all my leagues" wtf did you not read the op

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im in and i select steve loving mcnair as my the overall #1 pick in the draft

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi, can I be your comanager? My name is BlueOctober, I am unaffiliated with the Angry Penguins.

ill consider it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

kick this stupid fucker out of the competition, "all my leagues" wtf did you not read the op

suck my dick ya fuckman

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

please be aware that the falcons game has just resulted in more destroyed ankles than a fat folks marathon and watch for player updates accordingly incl julio jones

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So the players won't have little first aid symbols next to them if they are injured? We just have to know?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

So the players won't have little first aid symbols next to them if they are injured? We just have to know?

they do everywhere but for the player rankings page, if you look at the normal player lists they'll have the icons for news and status

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
im a homosexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

just ray posted:

im a homosexual

smae

• Locked thread