Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Bo-Pepper posted:

anytime. sorry i can't make it move i can't make things move that is beyond me i am a limited man in a limited world

Haha, yeah I just had the random thought of that animation after reading the thread. I was like, how hard could it be? Turns out, harder than it seems. Photoshop can be told to keep things nice and blocky but after effects still wants to do messed up things to it. Best method I found was scaling it up 1600%, then rendering the frames as a QuickTime video from photoshop, uncompressed/raw, then importing the videos into AE and copying the position data from the existing objects. I tried to pull tracking data off a clip of MM play but the results were mixed, ultimately I think it's pretty close though. It was good fun. The last hour, in preview mode the animation of you porting out was off perfect but the rendered video (and subsequent gif) had a tiny jump by one pixel before it teleported away, was driving me nuts as no matter how I adjusted it it kept lbeing off, but eventually I fixed it changing the anchor point, dunno why that made a difference to the final render.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Ace of Baes posted:

no im gonna change my avatar first someone who knows how to use photoshop make this transparent and avatar size please

hi how are you ♥

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
can i get a grass-type autumn sig, maybe with some crispy fallen leaves strewn about pretty pls

looking at you bo pepp

:q:

Matoi Ryuko

super mario batali posted:

Thanks again matoi for my current sig. Can anybody autumn me up? (Looking at you SIB)

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:shobon: nobody else likes pumpkins?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FactsAreUseless

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Can you make the text flicker like a candle?

FutonForensic

RedTonic posted:

:shobon: nobody else likes pumpkins?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

omigod

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I'm going to have to try to lift that tag with my muscles.

Matoi Ryuko

Can you make the text flicker like a candle?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Spooooky

Matoi Ryuko

Cool tag.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Wowsers...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

omg thank you bo :3:

gonna go drink some chamomile tea now

Jedah

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I would like a fall sig. I could also do one for someone, but do not want to do one for myself.

I can provide samples of my work, for those who will consider my offer.

Also, I want to hug Symbolic's sig.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 1, 2016

FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I would like a fall sig. I could also do one for someone, but do not want to do one for myself.

I can provide samples of my work, for those who will consider my offer.

Also, I want to hug Symbolic's sig.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I would love to have a fall sig to complete my entry into the cool and good community of yobbers. I throw myself upon the creative mercy of those with more art talent than me. Given my food-based forums name, perhaps a bacon taco next to a Thanksgiving turkey, or lying on a pile of leaves, would be nice. Or, really, anything. All of the ones I've seen in this thread are badass and I would love to have any of them.

nvm no cake

nice

FactsAreUseless

Bacon Taco posted:

I would love to have a fall sig to complete my entry into the cool and good community of yobbers. I throw myself upon the creative mercy of those with more art talent than me. Given my food-based forums name, perhaps a bacon taco next to a Thanksgiving turkey, or lying on a pile of leaves, would be nice. Or, really, anything. All of the ones I've seen in this thread are badass and I would love to have any of them.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

:swoon:

the most perfect thing i've laid eyes upon

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Salmiakki posted:

i will draw sigs for people if they have anything specific in mind

autumn version of the cat

and thanks for the great artists who made my last sigs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

woah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word

The eyes should flicker too I think

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Pure genius! Thank you!

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
I must make an embarrassing confession, for someone who has been a forum goon for way too long. How exactly do I go about adding my signature? I tried a few things in the User Control Panel to no avail.

Matoi Ryuko

Bacon Taco posted:

I must make an embarrassing confession, for someone who has been a forum goon for way too long. How exactly do I go about adding my signature? I tried a few things in the User Control Panel to no avail.

It's under the edit profile tab. It say's you can't use [img] tags but it's a lie.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's under the edit profile tab. It say's you can't use [img] tags but it's a lie.

Do I need to save it to Imgur or something and stick the link in there?

Matoi Ryuko

Bacon Taco posted:

Do I need to save it to Imgur or something and stick the link in there?

Yeah.

Macnult

Matoi could I get a sig of my skeleton self sailing?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Paging miss Duckie to this thread

FluffieDuckie

Paging miss Duckie to this thread

you rang?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Matoi Ryuko

Macnult posted:

Matoi could I get a sig of my skeleton self sailing?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Can you please make the pumpkin a tag? possibly for a contest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Can you please make the pumpkin a tag? possibly for a contest?

I already did, you can use the link in my custom title to give it to yourself or others.

• Locked thread