Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

social vegan posted:

the earth is a tostada

the churro earth society disagrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Music Theory

Just another Tuesday. I wake up, go to the cafe because it's my day off, I go home. I go to sleep. I wake up to another Tuesday. It's been November 8th for years.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
boy, I could really go for a hot dog taco right now

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

this is not just another tuesday

it is the day of reckoning for those of us in the byobian nights thread to turn our stories in!!!

social vegan

it's spelled tuesday because it's so good we want tue of them

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

food court bailiff posted:

this is not just another tuesday

it is the day of reckoning for those of us in the byobian nights thread to turn our stories in!!!

for you, it was the worst day in your life

for me it was tuesday

:bisonyes:

Manifisto

had tacos for lunch again. a good day, so far.

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jato

i ate brisket tacos for dinner in celebration of tuesday. they were really really good.

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Dreddout

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I had a pretty good day at work today, a lot of old people wearing stickers came in, don't know what that poo poo was about haha.

Anyway for lunch I enjoyed a nice panini that my gf made for me. I think having food made for you buy your loved ones makes it taste that much better haha. :)

break-up breakdown

byob seems kind of slow today, ha ha ha these old broken forums

RADIUM!!1 lol

凸[◣_◢]凸 UNBAN ANIME SANDWICH 凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD 凸[◣_◢]凸

ZeroCount

hi byob, it's been a while. I'm glad today was just an ordinary day. Really really glad

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
decided to make some avocado sandwiches today. That went great. Guess there's nothing to worry about, except getting another avocado!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I hope everyone enjoyed those tacos, but it's wednesday now, my dudes, so I'm closing this thread.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread