Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
teh
This poll is closed.
Cucky Pizzone 36 16.14%
Cucky P'Zone 39 17.49%
Cuckie Pizzone 29 13.00%
goku 119 53.36%
Total: 156 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prorat posted:

Nice racist post, this is what it would look like if you described Hillary voters.

ghetto trash
uneducated
most on some form of government aid or disability
racist as gently caress against whites
Trump for prison
poor

See how racist you are. Maybe you should pull your head out your rear end and understand that poor blacks and whites are both victim of the elites and globalism.

No that's also describing Trump voters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

papa_november posted:

As far as I can tell the guy never actually hosed a dog, just spent a lot of time and effort trying to get up the nerve to do it. He also went around begging other dogfuckers to help him out, I guess in the hope that others out there as dumb as he is would lend him a hand.

So yeah, unfortunately/fortunately he's not going to be charged with animal abuse anytime soon.

He's a wannabe dog fucker. Somehow I feel like that's worse - in a pathetic way. I mean dogs are usually DTF.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wait, I'm confused. When he says "manipulate, train and join" is he talking about manipulating and training his wife, or the dog?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Wait, I'm confused. When he says "manipulate, train and join" is he talking about manipulating and training his wife, or the dog?

hes talking about his best friend

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Yes.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but the "I'm vulnerable" line and the way he didn't mention his wife's reaction at all to his gross dogfuck fantasies make me think he was soliciting women to try and have a zoophile affair with.

So we can probably add 'cheater' to this guy's list of odious personality traits, which compared to everything else seems downright quaint

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that guy tough talks for the camera but

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

this place is a DF forum too thanks to MorallyInept

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
cat fuckers rule, dog fuckers drool

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
*recognizes a racist from the dog loving forum, thinks very very carefully how to explain how you solved the mystery without anyone asking why you browse the dog loving forum*

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm confused how op knows so much about dog loving forums, is he morally inept

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's the same name as his Twitter.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
pz my an with lots of ng

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

How did the guy make it to the point where he has clothing and a car? I doubt this is his first time snapping

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

this guys political voice is worth the exact same as mine

lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Rape Stink posted:

cat fuckers rule, dog fuckers drool

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I guess the upside of all this is the dumb racist isnt going to perpetrate his genome on a dog successfully. Its just another way darwin looks kindly down upon his flock.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Prorat posted:

Nice racist post, this is what it would look like if you described Hillary voters.

ghetto trash
uneducated
most on some form of government aid or disability
racist as gently caress against whites
Trump for prison
poor

See how racist you are. Maybe you should pull your head out your rear end and understand that poor blacks and whites are both victim of the elites and globalism.

You enter a thread about a racist guy being a dog fucker and this is what you fixate on.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Dwarf Fortress fans are a crazy lot. Always knew it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah I mean I certainly am not gonna choose the hills to die on I just think in general our trend of identifying a person/group/school/etc who made a public spectacle out of themselves to dump all our pent up anger about social issues on this week isn't really a healthy approach to the problem.

dude your not supposed to question the 5 min hate or Big Hillary will send someone *continues doing jumping jacks in front of Xbox 1 camera*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Shinjobi posted:

This thread blindsided me with dog loving

My day just got a little sadder.

-thomas dolby's shittier tier brother

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

do u know jenny posted:

Supposedly sending creepy PMs

Well yeah you're supposed to share them on the forums not keep it private like a selfish bastard

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

must have been a BULL dog!!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Dwarf Fortress fans are a crazy lot. Always knew it.

I'm racist against Elves. They'll sell me all the wood things all day but I sell them so much as a single log then they get mad and self righteous? Double standards much?

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

If I was gonna bang an animal it'd probs be a giraffe, just for the technical challenge of it

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

common newbie mistake in the dog fucker community to reuse your username everywhere and then go on a racist roadrage rant

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

duck monster posted:

I guess the upside of all this is the dumb racist isnt going to perpetrate his genome on a dog successfully. Its just another way darwin looks kindly down upon his flock.

He has kids.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thanks for the update on Morally Inept op

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ArbitraryC posted:

On one hand it's nice that this dude didn't simply get away with being a racist piece of poo poo, on the other I wish this kind of thing could be settled on a smaller scale that didn't involve just slapping a "morally acceptable for the whole country to take a dump on" sticker on him and calling it a day.

Won't someone think of the dog fuckers feelings!?!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Also after trump loses today lock up your dogs cause this guys raping every pup up in here.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Who is doing the dog rapin? Some is doing all the raping.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I don't think that we've heard the dog's take on this.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

EVIL NOONER posted:

oh no buffy

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Yvershek posted:

Any responses from the wife? The fun could just be getting started for this one.

"Well actually I have insight on thi--"

**from the living room** "SHUT UP WOMAN AND GET ME A COORS"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Wife rear end Status: Pozzed by dog. Dogpozzed.

LF someone to come over and dogpozz my wife's neg rear end.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Dogpozz my negass

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
The Master Race.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Berth ell pup

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
let he cast the first stone who hasnt been outed as a member of a dog fucker forum after their racist video goes on youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you cut in front of me. that means black lives dont matter

oh yes now what hes saying makes sense

• Locked thread