Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Believe In Yrself Betty posted:

What is the line between white noise and dadaist? I am fond of non sequiturs myself and I found the picture to be a funny picture.

fau please pwn this guy. punishment reason: non sequitur dadaist probation just handed out randomly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Seems fair.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seems like some sort of crackdown on white noise posts.

Hmm. Thank goodness for that, the Internet is getting plumb full up.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Minimalist Program posted:

What is the whites noise a man can make; I go like "ueh" when I almost bump into someone at work. That feels like the whitest noise I make.

i think cheering for a college sport is the whitest noise

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Happiness is an empty life goal op

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

This is a good point Jerry and I agree with it.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Making this about irony, gbs, is only an attempt to distract yourself from the issues at hand friends.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
here's to #198 for drilldo squirt

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
~~~ironic irony~~~
:irony:

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
getting up over 200 will be a forums accomplishment for the ages

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

i don't think drilldo squirt gets appreciated enough

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Making this about irony, gbs, is only an attempt to distract yourself from the issues at hand friends.

Aces

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Welcome to sticky town

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

That's white as hell.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Tried picking myself up only to wind up with a wedgie. Do NOT listen to troll OP!

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

thanks for the thread drilldo, im feeling positive posting vibes already.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I like somethjnf awful for the punching down, if I wanted a mindless feelgood hugbox id go to reddit,
I mean, I appreciate your positive outlook and it will get you far in life but insult comedy is the literal title brand of site Something AWFUK

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe
Great thread OP. I feel like we need to create national awareness, perhaps a parade or designated month of appreciation

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Wow, such tremendous change that is already palpable. IMO you need a bigger stage to sell your brand of positivity. Might I humbly suggest you take your message off a dead forum and into the streets where the real people are. I think you have it in you to be the change this world needs. You've put in the work here and changed a lot of hearts, mine included. You are ready, stop holding yourself back!!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
tbh i often struggle w the prideful aspect of trying to show others some of the things i've learned about self-improvement.

have you considered that posting this is a non-productive way of shoring yourself up, op? that your urge to post something like this originates from a lack of self-worth? the need to make such external gestures could be a defense against the inability to make a certain internal gesture.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

nomadologique posted:

tbh i often struggle w the prideful aspect of trying to show others some of the things i've learned about self-improvement.

have you considered that posting this is a non-productive way of shoring yourself up, op? that your urge to post something like this originates from a lack of self-worth? the need to make such external gestures could be a defense against the inability to make a certain internal gesture.

I asked him what planks he took from his own eye, before worrying about my eye, but he was all :confused: and said wut

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

natch.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nice meltdown, Keg.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

vanisher posted:

Great thread OP. I feel like we need to create national awareness, perhaps a parade or designated month of appreciation

I have good news friend, it's drilldo squirt appreciation month.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

I have good news friend, it's drilldo squirt appreciation month.

I'm going to occupy the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in your honor.

Don't worry about me. They didn't seem to mind last time.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

nomadologique posted:

I did this for a reason other than this, but nice projecting.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

...and the pitch! posted:

I'm going to occupy the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in your honor.

Don't worry about me. They didn't seem to mind last time.

Being sure to break everything and threaten to shoot up the neighboring town so the cops will take it easy on you.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hey i only have your word on it, and it's up to you to trust yourself.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
This seems like a great idea, seeing that the holidays are coming up.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

Being sure to break everything and threaten to shoot up the neighboring town so the cops will take it easy on you.

Oh shoot, maybe it gets occupied all the time. I need to look online to see there is a calendar where I can block off some time.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Mortally obese man suggests people lift themselves up, doesn't see irony in it

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Mortally obese man suggests people lift themselves up, doesn't see irony in it

I hope that person gets better and I applaud him for his positive attitude.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

nomadologique posted:

hey i only have your word on it, and it's up to you to trust yourself.

This is very true.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
We're all mortal

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm like the drowning gbs poster frantically splashing, drilldo is the life guard here to,save me. He swims to my side and i grab him and push him under water to drown before I get one more precious gasp of air and am able to reach the preserver thrown by Ralp.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
I read the seven habits of highly effective people. I'm working in my circle of influence and am now working on my personal mission statement. Would anyone else like to share theirs in the spirit of synergy?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Zev posted:

I read the seven habits of highly effective people. I'm working in my circle of influence and am now working on my personal mission statement. Would anyone else like to share theirs in the spirit of synergy?

im a huge prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Zev posted:

Prepare for trouble,
And Make it double!
To protect the world from devastaion,
To unite all people within our nation,
To denounce the evil of truth and love,
To extend our reach to the stars of above,
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, Thats Right!

• Locked thread