Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Death to Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uh, israel makes a big show about how tolerant of gays they are, so as far as im concerned they can bulldoze as many family homes and drop as many 500lb bombs on crowded apartment complexes as they want

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If Obama converted to Judaism and moved to Tel Aviv would Trump have to back the Palestinian Authority?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
If they could just dance it out like in the rock the casbah video we could get to focusing on the much bigger problem of north korea being a nightmare hellzone a thousand times the magnitude you know. I guess I am both anti semitic and islamophobic for this position?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

RandomPauI posted:

If Obama converted to Judaism and moved to Tel Aviv would Trump have to back the Palestinian Authority?

I don't know, but I would like to see that reboot of Sammy Davis, Jr.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Secular Humanist posted:

If they could just dance it out like in the rock the casbah video we could get to focusing on the much bigger problem of north korea being a nightmare hellzone a thousand times the magnitude you know. I guess I am both anti semitic and islamophobic for this position?

No, you're just realistic.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

paul_soccer10 posted:

uh, israel makes a big show about how tolerant of gays they are, so as far as im concerned they can bulldoze as many family homes and drop as many 500lb bombs on crowded apartment complexes as they want

Fun fact: Israel had the first military that accepted openly gay people.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

H.H posted:

Fun fact: Israel had the first military that accepted openly gay people.

Pretty sure Thebes beat them to it.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Wipe israel of the map

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

stop wiping out israel, it keeps coming back anyway

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Death to high prices.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

P-Mack posted:

Pretty sure Thebes beat them to it.

Touche.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
where are all the Israeli online defenders usually they are in every thread defending their stolen land and settlements

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Pon de Bundy posted:

israel is bad and we would be a much better planet without israel

sooo much better

This seems like a well reasoned argument

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

your friend a dog posted:

in a choice between a bunch of murderous foreigners, and a bunch of murderous foreigners that don't export terrorists to our countries, im with israel

Actually they both support terrorists

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kraps posted:

This seems like a well reasoned argument

this isn't DnD , Israel is very bad and does nothing for the world , and is a parasitic nation sucking off the USA . A weak and lazy nation

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

this isn't DnD , Israel is very bad and does nothing for the world , and is a parasitic nation sucking off the USA . A weak and lazy nation
Do you read a lot of stormfront

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If you kill everybody, there will be nobody left to make trouble :smug:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kraps posted:

Kraps posted:

Kraps posted:

typical argument , stuff like that is why trump won

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

a lot of stuff i've seen in the conflict and w/ Israel's occupation tactics have upset me but I believe the Lord God Almighty has made a promise to Israel and He doesn't break promises and what we are seeing is simply a matter of prophecy playing out.

a look at history seems to confirm this to me and frankly I'm not going to get on the wrong side of divine Will.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

however, i think it's still fair to criticize the Israeli government when they do things wrong, it's important to keep them in check, but I have unqualified support for Israel's right to exist and defend themselves.

Israel may seem a bit over-reactive at times, but that's similar with African Americans being "oversensitive" about police abuse or legal injustice, it's not really oversensitivity because they have a deep and serious history which resonates and which makes them justifiably sensitive. The Jews do too.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

The only reason you would call a multicultural country that keeps being at the front of scientific breakthroughs and disaster relief efforts "lazy" and "parasitic" (both also in use by jew haters for millenia) is because of that so yes probably, also I'm glad Hillary lost

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fuckin' BIBI

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-to-be-investigated-for-bribery-fraud-report/

quote:

Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery, fraud

A-G said to give approval for full-blown criminal probe after new documents come to light; PM to be called in for questioning in coming days, Channel 10 says

Israel is cool; Bibi's government + rabid anti-Palestinian stuff is not

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

CommieNF, your posts in this thread re Israel have made me think of something I haven't thought of before: what's your political affiliation?

Obviously you're a communist, but who did you support for president? Jill Stein? Sanders before he lost the nomination?

Being on the political left and the religious right, how do you define yourself?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
funny how you can be both Israeli citizen and American and nobody questions your loyalty but if it were any other country ever they would

Israel bad , your taxes pay for lazy dudes to study in Israel and not have to join their military

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
israel has a history of rear end whooping so I'll go with them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pon de Bundy posted:

funny how you can be both Israeli citizen and American and nobody questions your loyalty but if it were any other country ever they would

I also like the people saying Israel has no bearing on their lives when multiple politicians hold dual citizenship

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

where are all the Israeli online defenders usually they are in every thread defending their stolen land and settlements

I remember pre-sjw gbs had tons but then the feminazis moved in and it became illegal to support Israel for any reason. Shoah seems like something happened to them, there's very few left.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
man which religious caliphate is the correct one, tough decision

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I remember pre-sjw gbs had tons but then the feminazis moved in and it became illegal to support Israel for any reason. Shoah seems like something happened to them, there's very few left.

lmao

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
yeah its a land dispute of which there have been thousands throughout history and it probably would have been settled by now if the parties of god on both sides weren't holding the voice of reason hostage.

or just get dog the bounty hunter over there and stop wasting everyone's time doing anything else

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Pon de Bundy posted:

Israel bad , your taxes pay for lazy dudes to study in Israel and not have to join their military

Yes, nobody ever questions the loyalty of Jews to the country they live in. That's only one of the oldest anti Semitic canards.

Also I know a bunch of Canadian, British, and Australian dual citizens. They don't seem to have a problem with people questioning their loyalty

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Management posted:

Yes, nobody ever questions the loyalty of Jews to the country they live in. That's only one of the oldest anti Semitic canards.

Also I know a bunch of Canadian, British, and Australian dual citizens. They don't seem to have a problem with people questioning their loyalty

how many Australian British or Canadian dual citizens are in positions of power in the US government ? Not many .

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Pon de Bundy posted:

how many Australian British or Canadian dual citizens are in positions of power in the US government ? Not many .

dunno man but in the UK we have a canadian running our central bank and no one's questioning whether he's on our side or working on behalf of big maple syrup

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's because the Queen is still Canada's head of state duhh

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

I hope your next post is about jews controlling the media

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

australia is run almost entirely by australians and their politicians are grotesque caricatures of human beings who'd sell the whole place for a couple of bucks and an economy class ticket to somewhere better and no one's questioning their loyalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Canadians are just maple elementals though

• Locked thread