Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this thread is full of gurfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

this thread is full of gurfs

Gurf spotted

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
All mashups all the loving time.

evilcrusher2
Jan 17, 2012

I was way off. Turns out Alien vs Predator isn't about an illegal immigrant fighting a child molester.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

actually yeah just play a shitload of jazz standards from the 40s. mack the knife, take 5, really old that poo poo up. do the show in character as a dottering old man. go on long-winded meandering interludes about your friend francis and the price of onions during the war

e: this is good for at least one day of the show. if your management is as dumb as they sound they won't get the satire anyway

It's actually being done, a guy does a show with that and ragtime tunes here and there. San Marvelous.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Just play stereolab and ymo forever

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Just play "Fish Heads" at 1/4 speed for 5 months straight and you've got a winner

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Number station recordings.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All Gregorian chant, all the time.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
How is the radio station going op I'm ready to call in with some morning zoo shenanigans

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

evilcrusher2 posted:

I have a google voice number to have people call and i can record from there to do skits, there is a phone in the recording studio to record calls, as well, I would have zero problem with GBS recording skits to play on air. But think g-rated filth.

Let me know when this can begin, I'm willing to call in with G rated jokes if you'll take live calls, I'd also be interested in contributing to a show where we play classical music played on a clavichord. I have PMs.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
so what ever happened to the girl butts? thread does not deliver. 1

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I found a bunch of cool music for you op and once I'm on my computer I'll post it. Lots of 8 - bit covers of 90s sitcoms and tunian throat singing and William shatners spoken word stuff and west African rap

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also I hope your listeners are into pan flutes because boy howdy I've got a lot of stuff in that genre

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Broadcast the last 27 years of competition from the National Poetry Slam.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Just play Nuclear War by Sun Ra on infinite repeat.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SslDEo_O_s0

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP you should play Urantia Foundation recordings of their version of the bible or whatever it is they have.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Trunko posted:

Also I hope your listeners are into pan flutes because boy howdy I've got a lot of stuff in that genre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHuf8owjoQ

Seconding the panpipes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

just queue up one of those hilarious "10 hours of _______" youtubes each week

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yo just play Stop Making Sense on repeat for 5 months. Best radio show ever.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

You need to start giving us feedback, how subversive can you be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
what about playing the Caillou theme a bunch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQvu7JoAbE

or a classic Italian-a tune-a!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

• Locked thread