Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

With Edelman, Olsen and Cook down it hasn't been my year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
So I could use another real wide receiver for a bit of a championship push if anybody has any interest in Philip Rivers, one of my bench running backs or decent older wide receivers. I understand this isn't the best sales pitch, but I gotta have some hope for the future

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Id shop Doug Baldwin for a scrub and some good draft pick

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I'd be willing to trade Antonio Brown, but it'd have to be a fair offer.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I dont think there's any fair offer I could make for Antonio Brown without losing my top 2 rbs, but if you want to look at my roster and shoot a trade I'd be involved.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I might swing this, any interest in what i've got? I'd prefer swapping picks than a straight give.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Sorry, I expected to get an alert if I received a counter offer. Just saw your trade now. I'm willing to make that deal if you're still good with it.

Don't like accepting trades right after Sunday though in case people change their mind.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
The deal stands! Accept at will.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So that was supposed to be a tight game between the two teams with the best records. Geez.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Ben Nevis posted:

So that was supposed to be a tight game between the two teams with the best records. Geez.

Yeah, going all in on the Steelers worked for once. Kinda wish I'd started their defense too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I love how my team performed WAAAAYYYY above my expectations only to die in the past two weeks. So I don't think I'll make the playoffs nor will I get the first pick next year. :doom:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Top 6 spots get a playoff spot, so you're right on the edge now. If that cheers you up.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Top 6 spots get a playoff spot, so you're right on the edge now. If that cheers you up.

Haha I was just venting half-heartedly. I was really hoping for my team to suck this year because I have so many glaring holes and my bench is a disaster. I know I can't win it all. Plus at least 3 of my players are hurt.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Well to cheer you up even more, playoff position is only a tiebreaker as far as the draft order goes. I won it all last year but still got the 7th pick because i just barely squeaked into the playoffs.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
GBS is such a strong division.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Felter Chesthard posted:

GBS is such a strong division.

Yeah. While Frog Out has the highest overall score, GBS's lowest score is beating 3 in Frog Out.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
200 points. Wow.... Glad I'm not playing shithawks this week.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

200 points. Wow.... Glad I'm not playing shithawks this week.

Their bench had 70 :stonk:

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I just need 97 from Russ and Julio. I mean, it's not likely, but it's only theoretically impossible.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I remember when Doug Martin went off for like 45-50 points. So it can certainly happen. But if either team pulls away you can't like your odds.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ben Nevis posted:

I just need 97 from Russ and Julio. I mean, it's not likely, but it's only theoretically impossible.

I don't think it's happening guys.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Looks like there's 3-4 ish people contending for the last 2 spots in the playoffs. Will be a crazy finish.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Looks like there's 3-4 ish people contending for the last 2 spots in the playoffs. Will be a crazy finish.

Everyone else is more than welcome to those spots. I'm trying to tap out without outright throwing in the towel.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I'm still torn between trying to figure out if my team has a shot to actually win it all or if I should just unload everybody and read focus on next year. If you'd like to help me reload the only players I'm looking to hang onto our Watson, Tate, Max Gordon, and Bell.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Dropping winston pre draft was the right choice. Keeping Dak also kind of looks like the wrong choice at the same time? Insanely scary how reliant he is on zeke.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Dropping winston pre draft was the right choice. Keeping Dak also kind of looks like the wrong choice at the same time? Insanely scary how reliant he is on zeke.

Yeah drafting Winston over Kamara didn't work out for me. Kamara was my locked in pick until Winston fell to me. I figured Big Ben is old, I have no backup...

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

CompeAnansi posted:

Yeah drafting Winston over Kamara didn't work out for me. Kamara was my locked in pick until Winston fell to me. I figured Big Ben is old, I have no backup...

Thanks for that.

I would like to put some players on the trading block

Tevin Coleman, Latavius Murray, Rex Burkhead, Jimmy Graham.

Looking for a QB or some receivers. Also I guess Brees is also on the block.

Oh I found the trading block feature on the website. Sorrey!

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

Thanks for that.

I would like to put some players on the trading block

Tevin Coleman, Latavius Murray, Rex Burkhead, Jimmy Graham.

Looking for a QB or some receivers. Also I guess Brees is also on the block.

Oh I found the trading block feature on the website. Sorrey!

Any interest in rivers or Kirk cousins?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

KettleWL posted:

Any interest in rivers or Kirk cousins?

I'm a Cousins fan. Who do you like?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

I'm a Cousins fan. Who do you like?

Coleman, Murray, or Graham are the to get one so I would really be focusing on, but I have no idea how to evaluate the fair value across positions like this

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

KettleWL posted:

Coleman, Murray, or Graham are the to get one so I would really be focusing on, but I have no idea how to evaluate the fair value across positions like this

Same. I also like Parker from your list but the ranking I saw his him much higher than any of my players. Is a Parker and Cousins for some combination of my guys possible?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Parker and Tate are the two wide receivers I would actually really like to hold onto. That is a position I am very Sanat and would not like to get Center for the time being

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

KettleWL posted:

Parker and Tate are the two wide receivers I would actually really like to hold onto. That is a position I am very Sanat and would not like to get Center for the time being

what

How about Jimmy Graham and Latavius Murray for Cousins and a draft pick next year?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

what

How about Jimmy Graham and Latavius Murray for Cousins and a draft pick next year?

Speech to text is a mother. That's a positron I'm weak in and don't want to get weaker. Depends on the pick. What are you thinking?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

KettleWL posted:

Speech to text is a mother. That's a positron I'm weak in and don't want to get weaker. Depends on the pick. What are you thinking?

I just assume now that you have an accent wherein Position is pronounced like Positron.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

what

Sent a trade request along these lines, you can counter if you'd like , let me know

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
About trading draft picks - the 15 keepers are rounds 8 though 22 right? So a 2nd would be more like a 17th or so after keepers are considered?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I wanted to ask the same question, but my understanding is that the league manager can manually switch around our draft picks so if we mess something like that up in the trade or he can set it straight for us?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Missing the playoffs as the third highest scorer. My guys have been on a tear the last 5 weeks or so.

I sent a counter asking for a 2nd. I think that should be around pick 21ish?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

About trading draft picks - the 15 keepers are rounds 8 though 22 right? So a 2nd would be more like a 17th or so after keepers are considered?

I adjust them manually so just trade rounds 1-7, it's easier to understand that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Cool that's what we did!

• Locked thread