Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

fool_of_sound posted:

I'mma let the half dozen other people who agreed that it was lovely speak for me here. I'm not really interested in a dialogue other than 'don't waste a bunch of people's time in the future, thanks'.

Sorry for chat logs, but Schizotek legit just doesn't get it. Like he doesn't grasp that hey, MAYBE telling people they weren't picked because of something outside of their control unrelated to the amount of effort or creativity they put into their application and removes any fair chance of them getting in PROBABLY isn't cool and DEFINITELY won't make them interested in doing poo poo with you again.

[10:05] <~Dyne> lol schizo
[10:06] <WorkSight> wait, what?
[10:06] <WorkSight> damnit Schizotek, I didn't finish my app for a reason
[10:13] <Schizotek> laziness?
[10:14] <Schizotek> what am I supposed to spare their feelings?
[10:15] <Schizotek> also it wasn't a closed recruit, i had no idea who would app
[10:15] <WorkSight> Schizotek, because I didn't actually want to get in
[10:15] <~Dyne> just lmao about all of this
[10:16] <~Dyne> and yes you are supposed to spare their feelings and not be a sociopathic idiot, 'lol NEPOTISM GUYZ LOL'
[10:16] <WorkSight> Schizotek pulled a Trump
[10:17] <Schizotek> this is an internet elfgame. knowing someone better is a perfectly acceptable factor to take into consideration
[10:17] <~Dyne> yeah but you don't loving announce it to a bunch of strangers
[10:18] <~Dyne> where;s winston_paine when you need him to tell people not to pull the internet cabal poo poo
[10:19] <WorkSight> #acolytecabal
[10:23] <Schizotek> hmm narrowed down firesights replacement to tricky nutsack and sullat
[10:24] <Schizotek> anyone know anything about their posting habits?
[10:24] <WorkSight> better than mine
[10:25] <Schizotek> tricky, on a scale of 1-10 how lovely are you?
[10:25] <~Dyne> yeah just lol if you think they're gonna wanna play after that poo poo
[10:26] <Schizotek> listen mr negative nancy
[10:26] <Schizotek> actually you're probably right
[10:33] <Tricky> Yeah, Schizotek, I'm a hard pass at this point. I appreciate the consideration, but I'm not exactly digging how all of this has gone down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
i just wanted to inspire the workers and this is how it turns out

that's pretty ironic, in a historical simulation sense

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Dachshundofdoom posted:

wow cool now I'm forever associated with this poo poo, thanks for picking me

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Schizotek posted:

I considered them? Up until about 4 days ago most of the group was going to be nonacolytes and I said I was making picks in the channel and a few people spoke up about it. I'm not gonna pretend that wanting to play with people you already know instead of strangers isn't basic human functionality on behalf of whatever variety of internet etiquette is dominant on this forum.
If it's really that upsetting to people I'll talk it out, but I find the outrage about it kinda weird tbh.

ok well if you are this braindead it was nice knowing you

• Locked thread