Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I'm fine with that call but lol at torts arguing for more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's a pretty iffy call. I think Bob sells out for the poke check and then gets himself all tied up because of it. Oh well.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Okay, let's have a garbage goal on Murray for full-on highway robbery.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens dumb. So what.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens dumb. So what.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nice play by Panarin there because Kuhnhackl's off to the races otherwise.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Panarin going to get the Hatty

Edit: Oh cool Cole gets high sticked too. This crew is bad.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Laine just destroyed Russel's shot blocker with a slap shot. That's gotta hurt.

e:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:lol: Geno has some rage issues.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

:lol: Geno has some rage issues.

I'd probably have done the same thing tbf. (If I were actually any good at hockey. And could afford to break sticks)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The only appropriate ending to this game of clownpuck is a 158 round shootout in which both teams collapse from exhaustion and the NHL is forced to call an embarrassing tie which defeats the purpose of both 3-on-3 and Home Run Derby.

Also some good shooters are dead with Atkinson and Wennberg down so uh...Panarin/JMFJ/Dubois? :confused:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens ice is so bad

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well, that may be the dumbest hockey game I've ever seen and yet I...ain't even terribly mad? They took away the ROW, I guess? :confused:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Well got the win anyways but that ROW might actually matter given how poo poo we've been. Oh well

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Well got the win anyways but that ROW might actually matter given how poo poo we've been. Oh well

I remember in 2013 in a game against Edmonton when the Oilers scored a SHG against to cost the CBJ at least one point in a February game thinking "That point's gonna come back to haunt them in April, isn't it?". It was like the next week they started the hot string to finish that season. CBJ missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker.

Hold onto your butt.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Grubauer has been insane in the third

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Go Rags. I want the comedy outcome of CBJ gaining a spot in the standings as a result of the game I still can't fully comprehend.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Grubauer loving stop!

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Good god, Gruby.

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
If Caps lose tonight, no jury in the world would convict Grubauer for murdering them all.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Philipp Grubauer is a nice man

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Ouch Djoos

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
it's really drat funny how good Rick Nash has been this game, he looks like he's 25

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
"Nash almost beats two Capitals."

Yeah well one is Orpik looking like me playing rec league...

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Can't believe we got a point out of this.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJ/PIT happened.

Rangers don't score in regulation on Grubauer.

Caps don't score in regulation on Ondrej Pavelec.

Metro wild times.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Grubauer steals at least 1 point tonight.

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
I don't even know what the Caps are trying to do in this OT.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pavelec. :stare:

I thought that was lights out. :psyduck:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That miss by Carlson :lol:. How is that even possible? He had the whole net

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, maybe this should be the game with the 158 round shootout and dual forfeiture due to exhaustion I was hoping for earlier.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Zuuuuuuuuucc

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Of course the shootout is going to be the most anticlimactic thing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ondrej Pavelec slayed the (shootout) beast. :psyboom:

:siren: ZBAD :siren:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Nifty move Zibby

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Way to go Pavs :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJ wind up tied with Washington despite blowing it. Rags maintain pace over Pittsburgh who pulled out an improbable win.
Neither winner gets an ROW. Pavelec and Grubauer both get shutouts.

Stupid, sexy Metro.

• Locked thread