Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

Is that the sound you make when you release? Just screaming "I'm mary Poppins bitch" with every throw?

I mean sometimes yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This weekend’s practice was garbage. My highest was 178 and that was after five games of barely breaking 100.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Applewhite posted:

This weekend’s practice was garbage. My highest was 178 and that was after five games of barely breaking 100.

I mean, 178 is no slouch score homie. I bowled for years and my high score was only 230.

edit: notice me applewhite

Serious Party Gods fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 15, 2019

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Serious Party Gods posted:

I mean, 178 is no slouch score homie. I bowled for years and my high score was only 230.

edit: notice me applewhite

230 ;_; I haven't broken 200 yet. My top highest score ever is 190.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Applewhite posted:

230 ;_; I haven't broken 200 yet. My top highest score ever is 190.

GBS mfers are about not caring; but brother, CARE abt bowling. It's fun as gently caress and you'll meet some fellow weirdos.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Serious Party Gods posted:

GBS mfers are about not caring; but brother, CARE abt bowling. It's fun as gently caress and you'll meet some fellow weirdos.

It's fun in a maddening sort of way. It keeps calling me back because I'm so sure I can figure out and replicate the perfect shot to get a strike every frame.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Applewhite posted:

It's fun in a maddening sort of way. It keeps calling me back because I'm so sure I can figure out and replicate the perfect shot to get a strike every frame.

It's like practicing/gettin' good at golf (without all the irredeemable bullshit/whack primping and posture). It's a noble man's sport/game and I wish u the best in ur endeavors. Bowl em over son.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Applewhite posted:

way to go rear end in a top hat

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

My mom was in a bowling league when I was little, and I loved going with her. She was pretty good, and it was fun to go and watch. I never went in the 'Pro Shop' but always admired the ball with the rose inside on display.

It wasn't seedy at all. Sure, adults smoked and I guess drank beer, but everyone was nice. And to this day I've never had better fried mozzarella sticks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vato posted:

My mom was in a bowling league when I was little, and I loved going with her. She was pretty good, and it was fun to go and watch. I never went in the 'Pro Shop' but always admired the ball with the rose inside on display.

It wasn't seedy at all. Sure, adults smoked and I guess drank beer, but everyone was nice. And to this day I've never had better fried mozzarella sticks.

There was SO much drugs and sex involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
My dad was on a bowling team back in the 70s' with a guy named Donald Dinkeldorf. It was a better time.