Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is better/more good than Hamburger Helper?
This poll is closed.
The Holocaust 18 40.91%
Capitalism 5 11.36%
Ex's 2 4.55%
Reddit 7 15.91%
Nothing 12 27.27%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Help her Tuna? But I just only met her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Just lol if you dont just crack open a can of tuna, drain it, toss on some Tony Chachere's and lime juice on there and eat it with a fork straight out of the can like some kind of hobo ceviche.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Applesnots posted:

Just lol if you dont just crack open a can of tuna, drain it, toss on some Tony Chachere's and lime juice on there and eat it with a fork straight out of the can like some kind of hobo ceviche.

This except I use hot sauce

Some dude at the gym used to do this and he'd smear tuna juice on everything while he was lifting and it was just nasty.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I love Tuna Helper, but once I made tuna quesadillas and I really enjoyed them! The wife refused to eat them though.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Tuna juice is pretty loving bad. Dont make others suffer the stink of your tuna, eat tuna at home, and with the proper shame you should have for eating tuna out of the can.
(gonna put some hot sauce on tuna brb I need to try this)

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I love Tuna Helper, but once I made tuna quesadillas and I really enjoyed them! The wife refused to eat them though.

I'd eat your tuna quesadilla

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Tuna smells bad and tastes almost as bad. There is never a reason to buy tuna instead of anything else. I hope that helps people going forward in life.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Mods, ban those fuckers who said The Holocaust or I will report your for anti-antisemitism.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

UltraRed posted:

Mods, ban those fuckers who said The Holocaust or I will report your for anti-antisemitism.

It's childish behaviour for sure but that only gets you noticed in TV IV

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I grew up eating tuna cheddar burritos. Like a tuna melt with a tortilla. We didn't always have bread around, but you bet we had tortillas.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

The Dregs posted:

Some dude at the gym used to do this and he'd smear tuna juice on everything while he was lifting and it was just nasty.

this is an incredible power move

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

The Dregs posted:

I grew up eating tuna cheddar burritos. Like a tuna melt with a tortilla. We didn't always have bread around, but you bet we had tortillas.

It would have been better without the tuna. I don’t give a gently caress what else is in that tortilla.

drunkb fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 8, 2019

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hmm clearly the best thing to do with fish is to add it to hot noodles

- an idiot

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

tuna helper kicks rear end, OP

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Chinatown posted:

hmm clearly the best thing to do with fish is to add it to hot noodles

- an idiot

(•_•)
<)...)╯don't
./....\

.(•_•)
\(...(> sign
./....\

.(•_•)
<)...)╯your posts
/....\

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

(•_•)
<)...)╯don't
./....\

.(•_•)
\(...(> sign
./....\

.(•_•)
<)...)╯your posts
/....\

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Applesnots posted:

The cool thing about canned tuna is that there's like a thousand delicious ways to eat it.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Beet Wagon posted:

tuna helper kicks rear end, OP

:coolfish:

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

The Dregs posted:

If this was your mom's idea, I love your mom. I would totally eat that

burrito.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The cool thing about canned tuna is that there's like a thousand delicious ways to eat it.

For example, throwing it directly into the garbage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

My dog won’t eat tuna and he’s a lab. What’s that say?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

FactsAreUseless posted:

The cool thing about tuna is that it's a cheap luxury. I can't buy an insanely expensive bottle of wine and drink it, I can't buy a beautiful horse and ride it around the countryside, I can't buy a silk kimono and drape it over myself, but I can buy incredibly expensive fancy tuna for like $4 or $5 a can. And it's really good! A tiny taste of the good life on a shoestring budget.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I mean for tuna helper I'm buying the on sale Chicken of the Sea or Starkist that's like 66 cents a can and mostly coal ash.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Skypie posted:

For example, throwing it directly into the garbage

Canned tuna is fine you godamned weirdo. It just doesn't belong in hot noodles and a "cream" sauce made from powder and 2% or something.

I'll crush the poo poo out of some light (as in little or no mayo) tuna salad on some crackers.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
“Tuna belongs on salads and crackers”

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

“Tuna belongs on salads and crackers”

No, I'm saying canned tuna makes a decent tuna salad, which is great on some crackers.

Actual good fresh tuna obviously shouldn't be wasted in such a manner.

:thumbsup:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I’m thinking bout that ,, tuna

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you get a box of tuna helper, and a box of hamburger helper, and make them both, and mix them together in a large bowl, do you have surf and turf helper? :thunk:...

:ninja:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beet Wagon posted:

I’m thinking bout that ,, tuna

Good. Just don’t eat it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

If you get a box of tuna helper, and a box of hamburger helper, and make them both, and mix them together in a large bowl, do you have surf and turf helper? :thunk:...

:ninja:

Please never do this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

Please never do this

Science would have you believe they neutralize each other and you would have an empty bowl. Science lol. FORWARD!!! :science:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I recently had solid white albacore tuna in a can. It was terrible. Hard and dry. Why is that more expensive than the plain ol' skip jack stuff?

Also an Ahi tuna steak cooked medium rare is amazing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Quick seared quality tuna is good in a sushi roll. That’s it. Close thread.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Honky Dong Country posted:

Canned tuna is fine you godamned weirdo. It just doesn't belong in hot noodles and a "cream" sauce made from powder and 2% or something.

I'll crush the poo poo out of some light (as in little or no mayo) tuna salad on some crackers.

I like you, HonkyDong, but I'm sticking to my guns here. Tuna steak? Fine. Tuna sushi? Sure. Canned tuna? Begone, foul wretch

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Everyone do there part and make sure to vote 1 for all these supporters of Dolphin Murder!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I recently had solid white albacore tuna in a can. It was terrible. Hard and dry. Why is that more expensive than the plain ol' skip jack stuff?

Also an Ahi tuna steak cooked medium rare is amazing.

Ugh I hate that rare seared tuna poo poo. Gimmie sashimi or a well done steak or something where the tuna fat is rendered. None of that in-between crap. :jerky:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'll eat tuna steak. I'll eat tuna sushi. I'll eat tuna maki. I'll eat the canned tuna. I will eat the canned tuna Without Draining It. I'll eat tuna casserole. I'll whip tuna with mayo and chopped green onions and make a tuna sandwich. I'll eat whatever is left out of the drat bowl

But tuna helper? And especially picking it over all of the many beautiful varieties of Hamburger Helper when you get that Helper craving? That's
really, really, really stupid

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I heard tuna helper makes your dick small.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I heard people donate their tiny dicks to tuna helper when they die and then it gets ground up and put in with the cheese mix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

I heard people donate their tiny dicks to tuna helper when they die and then it gets ground up and put in with the cheese mix

Yeah gets mixed right up with the horse hooves and coyote assholes. :smith: