Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Absolutely loving the bottom left dude's face of incredulous unhappiness. Looks like they haven't run him through The Process yet to give him that beautiful forever grin!

Also gently caress all polo shirts. Never trust someone in a polo shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Wrr posted:

Never trust someone in a polo shirt.

:hellyeah:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The polo shirt is a symbol of power.

Please note that all of the polo shirts are different. Each of the executives has his own, signature polo shirt, unique in its color or pattern.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

biznatchio posted:

Correction: there are two men for the job.

At least one of them is dead now. I forget which

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Please note that all of the polo shirts are different. Each of the executives has his own, signature polo shirt, unique in its color or pattern.

Go go Polo Rangers!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Not to distract from ghoul chat, but in case you were wondering what kind of rear end in a top hat is stupid enough to send their kids to a camp right now:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Not to distract from ghoul chat, but in case you were wondering what kind of rear end in a top hat is stupid enough to send their kids to a camp right now:

:murder:

They ARE worrying about their own kid, by suggesting that you quarantine yours, fucko!

People are disgusting and some of these shitheads are literally too stupid to live.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

LabyaMynora posted:

:murder:

They ARE worrying about their own kid, by suggesting that you quarantine yours, fucko!

People are disgusting and some of these shitheads are literally too stupid to live.

I would legitimately cut the "look sweetie" person out of my life without a 2nd thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
That kid is totally going to have symptoms and the parents will ignore them or pass them off as just being tired.