Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

who do i have to peg around here to get autobans attributed to me instead of radium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Look, I don't have anything against Radium as he ripped money off a serial abuser, I just want to have a legacy if I were to die tomorrow

unless he was a nonce or something I don't know of.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
are you taking suggestions on how you could improve the forums as a legacy? how about making the command to blank all my posts right next to the log out button so I don't have to write a macro so my family never sees this poo poo

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Breaking the rules with a amazing thread!
Breaking the rules with a big fat thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a bitchin thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a boondoggle of a thread!
Breaking the rules with a brilliant thread!
Breaking the rules with a erotic thread!
Breaking the rules with a fabulous thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a flamboyant thread!
Breaking the rules with a hosed up thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a loving awesome thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a heart-felt thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a innovative thread!
Breaking the rules with a inspiring thread!
Breaking the rules with a jewel-encrusted thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a sexy thread! :thumbsup:
Breaking the rules with a stinker of a thread!
Breaking the rules with a stupendous thread!
Breaking the rules with a thoughtful thread!
Breaking the rules with a totally tubular thread!
Breaking the rules with a whore of a thread! :thumbsup:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Sjs00 posted:

are you taking suggestions on how you could improve the forums as a legacy? how about making the command to blank all my posts right next to the log out button so I don't have to write a macro so my family never sees this poo poo

$200 “I’m trying to be a politician” button that deletes all your posts (but Jeffrey keeps a secret copy for blackmail purposes).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Sjs00 posted:

That's dumb lol I'm putting it in my will that to get anything they have to read out 100 of my worst posts at the funeral

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

that tag would be funnier at this point if it didnt auto ban, just imho

sorry if this has been discussed, i read 0% of 0 posts

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Statutory Ape posted:

that tag would be funnier at this point if it didnt auto ban, just imho

sorry if this has been discussed, i read 0% of 0 posts

...:aaaaa:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

$200 “I’m trying to be a politician” button that deletes all your posts (but Jeffrey keeps a secret copy for blackmail purposes).

God 200$ is too much

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's dumb lol I'm putting it in my will that to get anything they have to read out 100 of my worst posts at the funeral

Absolutely savage final request . does it include a boot to the head too

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
So, admins, when are they just going to get rid of the autoban thread tags? They seem like a bit of a relic since everyone who tries to autoban gets unbanned, their thread is reopened, and everybody laughs at them for thinking there was any escape from this place. I refuse to ask in QCS because, I mean, have you loving seen it?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Umm these are load carrying autoban thread tags, if you get rid of them the entire forums collapse.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I figured they had cleaned up Radium’s shoddy code by now.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So, admins, when are they just going to get rid of the autoban thread tags? They seem like a bit of a relic since everyone who tries to autoban gets unbanned, their thread is reopened, and everybody laughs at them for thinking there was any escape from this place. I refuse to ask in QCS because, I mean, have you loving seen it?

They still got banned for using the autoban tag. They just don't lose their avatar anymore.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

They still got banned for using the autoban tag. They just don't lose their avatar anymore.

Ok

Sorry I don’t have anything to say but ok. Thanks for the clarification. I think this is my last margarita for the evening.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Ok

Sorry I don’t have anything to say but ok. Thanks for the clarification. I think this is my last margarita for the evening.

that's hosed up. it's way too early for that

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

yikes! posted:

that's hosed up. it's way too early for that

Yeah I ordered another one. Probably gonna pick up some flavored malt liquor going home.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Sjs00 posted:

bro you're basically asking for a way to legally rip pages out of books in the library of alexandria lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sjs00 posted:

The forums would break if you removed the autobans.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

bro you're basically asking for a way to legally rip pages out of books in the library of alexandria lol

it would leave a sick legacy

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Whats radium doing nowadays?

remember when he tried to post as the support bot lol

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Pekinduck posted:

Whats radium doing nowadays?

remember when he tried to post as the support bot lol

I think lowtax claimed last he heard radium went into government IT which a) lol, b) good for him, c) lmao at some poor low level grunt maybe getting a "someone has stolen your trees" error, d) lmao again at some poor low level IT grunt having to figure out what that even means

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

this is just Jeffrey of yospos laundering money from his highly illegal underground goon-fighting ring

two goons enter, one goon leaves, other goon too winded to stand

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I think on the 11th hole punch, you should get a free sub.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Banh mi

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I figured they had cleaned up Radium’s shoddy code by now.

lol

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

nooner as mod wouldn't destroy the forums, but it would destroy nooner. a blue star mean that a poster is dead inside.

Hmph, while we're on that subject. LAP used to call me Valky, now he just calls me 'my goon'.

He's changed man.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Valko posted:

Hmph, while we're on that subject. LAP used to call me Valky, now he just calls me 'my goon'.

He's changed man.

I was poking around in SA's tunnel system the night they made LAP a mod and I saw him strapped to a table and Jeffrey was carefully opening a vial that had a little insect in it and it crawled into LAP's ear.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Valko posted:

He's changed man.

Valky, you know you my goon.

These are interchangeable terms in my eyes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I was poking around in SA's tunnel system the night they made LAP a mod and I saw him strapped to a table and Jeffrey was carefully opening a vial that had a little insect in it and it crawled into LAP's ear.

:siren:THIS POST HAS BEEN FLAGGED PLEASE REMAIN BY YOUR COMPUTER:siren:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

KHAAAANNNN!!!!

I mean, JEEFFREEEYY!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
whats yr glitch gene

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

OP went off to smear some mud on his rear end and fondle his sweaters for a while.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Ha
The secret of modbrainworms

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
1. the material world is transient and impermanent
2. attachment to it causes suffering
3. ultimately all reality is an emptiness or absence of self-nature

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Empty-handed I entered the world
Barefoot I leave it.
My coming, my going -
Two simple happenings
That got entangled.
- Zen monk Kozan Ichikyo (1283-1360)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I think lowtax claimed last he heard radium went into government IT which a) lol, b) good for him, c) lmao at some poor low level grunt maybe getting a "someone has stolen your trees" error, d) lmao again at some poor low level IT grunt having to figure out what that even means
As a government IT worker, he'll be a perfect fit with most of the programmers I have to deal with.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

This is some pretty serious dedication to a gimmick I always give up my gimmicks the next day when I wake up sober and realize im a dumbass bullshit trash poster

vaginite fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i love wom so much