Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Slendyman gonna slend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FREE NOONER!!!!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

also im selling tshirts to support the cause of freeing nooner, PM me your credit card details as soon as possible

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Slenderman was just the dumbest poo poo

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pakistani politics posted:

Sorry about that my owl kept jumping on the keyboard

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Mods make this guy post his owl, please.

While I question Dumb Sex Parrot's motives, I support the request.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

she was legitimately mentally ill, OP. theres a whole documentary about it, it was pretty interesting. remember that dude who beheaded that guy on the greyhound bus? he also went to a mental hospital afterwards and was released a couple years ago i think because he's not a danger when properly medicated. i suspect it's the same situation with this girl.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Das Boo posted:

While I question Dumb Sex Parrot's motives, I support the request.

i assure you my intentions are benign

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I know we are generally too cool to acknowledge the genuinely astounding things this Forum has created, but at this point those of us who posted in the Slenderman thread are basically the weird modern equivalent of the people in Mary Shelley's social circle when she was writing Frankenstein

Then again nobody thought they were being told by A Frankenstein's Monster to kill their friends. So probably more like hanging out at the pub where Bram Stoker probably wrote Dracula or whatever, given vampires were a thing but Dracula coalesced them, similarly to how spooky unnatural lurking humanoid figures were a thing and now they are Slender Men

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Y'all ever notice that the stupid newbie baby avatar disappeared around the time Trump was elected? Man, that's some spooky sinister poo poo right there

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Let me post an owl to get things started:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Where in the gently caress is this guy's owl??

I'm about to get mad and do spooky stuff if I don't see this mysterious keyboard owl.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The really embarrassing thing about Slenderman are the fans who want to trick people into thinking he's from an actual urban legend that's hundreds of years old instead of something created by a dumb goon.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

which social media platform birthed the bye bye man?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Is Homestuck really heavily laden with queer themes or was poster "I.M. Gei" being a poo poo

I never read it, but the fandom for it used to have a pretty big overlap with the right-on tumblr crowd so probably i guess?

speaking as a gay i officially couldn't give a poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

The really embarrassing thing about Slenderman are the fans who want to trick people into thinking he's from an actual urban legend that's hundreds of years old instead of something created by a dumb goon.
I keep referencing Jim pranks from the thread as though they were actually from a specific episode.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

numberoneposter posted:

I keep referencing Jim pranks from the thread as though they were actually from a specific episode.

forums user and onetime mayoral candidate Jim Pranks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Dr. Quarex posted:

I know we are generally too cool to acknowledge the genuinely astounding things this Forum has created, but at this point those of us who posted in the Slenderman thread are basically the weird modern equivalent of the people in Mary Shelley's social circle when she was writing Frankenstein

That's right anyone who posted in that thread is a Percy Bysshe Shelley or Lord Byron or that other guy no one remembers