Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you just terrible?
Yes
Yes
View Results

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You can report their posts for the harassments though to the other moderators and admins and start a war in the mod forum.

I like to report LAP for his bad opinions about balldos but he is still a mod so I presume he has dirt on Jeff or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I will never be as terrible as another LAP thread

It's a privilege to be this terrible. Maybe one day you'll understand that.

Dork.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I will never be as terrible as another LAP thread

:iceburn:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I went to a club that advertised "LAP dancing" and it was, you guessed it, just the OP line dancing by himself. He was really good at it, but it was still the worst thing

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Icochet posted:

I went to a club that advertised "LAP dancing" and it was, you guessed it, just the OP line dancing by himself. He was really good at it, but it was still the worst thing

I think it is the uncomfortable amount of eye contact he makes while dancing, just changes the vibe.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
literally a person
figuratively a big meanie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

I think it is the uncomfortable amount of eye contact he makes while dancing, just changes the vibe.

And the non-euclidean thong didn't help