Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jose posted:

he said not that long ago he was well aware of a pedo ring in hollywood and the only reason he avoided it is because his mam put a lot of e ffort into it. then the next day he told the press he didn't actually know anything and it was just rumours he was repeating

https://variety.com/2016/film/news/elijah-wood-pedophilia-hollywood-problem-1201781021/
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/movies/elijah-wood-hollywood-child-star-pedophilia.html

I bet you his lawyer made him put out that follow up statement but I'd bet even more money that he was also 100% correct in what he originally said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He was probably threatened lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

release the brian singer hotub cut

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Jeanette McCurdy (spelling?? mods?!?) who talks about what a miserable time she had acting and how her parents basically stole all her money.

That sucks, and she was only paid as an actor too and not for the foot fetish work she also did.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

more like Horatio Comic Sans

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vakal posted:

I'm partial to the story where the billionaire banker along with his wife and friends invited Artie onto his private jet to take him to a show he was doing. Then Artie proceeded to have cocaine-fueled diarrhea in the plane's bathroom and the smell almost made them have to land the plane.

Already a more effective revolutionary than anyone in C-SPAM.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

iwentdoodie posted:

Nah, sex worker he hired broke a glass while crushing poo poo up and he wanted to get high so he didn't take it out or go buy more drugs. He just railed the drug and glass shards and it pretty much instantly tore his nose apart.

That sounds like bullshit also. I would need to have been there in order to believe that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That sounds like bullshit also. I would need to have been there in order to believe that.

Artie is a notorious pathological liar so that story is most likely total bullshit

Vakal
May 11, 2008

haljordan posted:

Artie is a notorious pathological liar so that story is most likely total bullshit

Apparently chronic cocaine snorting will eventually erode out a person's nasal cavity, but I can't see how that is any more sad/embarrassing than the story he went with.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can we get back to talking about the fat pedo please

His movie Boat Trip really blew, didn't it?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Artie Lange was also in this movie lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

got em!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I guess Gina Carano isn’t the worst person in The Mandalorian anymore

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:thurman:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

haljordan posted:

Artie Lange was also in this movie lol

lmao. verified proof they are two different folks https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x358z58

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Linux Pirate posted:

So many fat sketch comedians, so little memory.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Call Your Grandma posted:

more like Horatio Comic Sans

If you’ve ever seen his work you’d think it’s more Horatio Sans Comic.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

this a terrible day for bobby moynihan who occupies the same area of the brain as horatio sanz

I legit was just thinking aw gently caress, I loved Meet Your Second Wife.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I hope he blows his brains out but I do have to say he was really funny in that sketch where he'd make fun of Big Punisher, as the morbidly obese rapper that raps about stuff like having to use a sponge on a stick to take a bath.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I mean, I'm not even a little surprised. Every entertainment industry dude I've literally ever met is horny on main for underage kids and has zero moral qualms about it. It's super hosed.

There's no joke. It's hosed up.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I guess that’s just the cost of wholesome entertainment

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Smugworth posted:

I liked Roger Moore playing the soddy old pervert interested in boning Cuba's character the whole trip.

e: just now realized there is a comma between Cuba Gooding and Jr.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Cuba Gooding

Jr.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Today's Humorism newsletter is...pretty damning.

Horatio Sanz Used to Call His Fans "Horatio's Kidz" and Solicit Feet Pics on Twitter

quote:

After I wrote about the lawsuit against Horatio Sanz a few days ago, I got an email from someone who used to participate in the same SNL/Jimmy Fallon fandom as the plaintiff. She wanted to let me know that the AOL Instant Messenger screen name attributed to Sanz in the lawsuit, "marblechomper," matched the email address on a business card of his she received ten years ago, when she was in her late teens. Why did she receive Horatio Sanz's business card when she was in her late teens? Because she was one of "#HoratiosKidz," a group of Fallon fans he interacted with on Twitter and eventually "adopted" as his own in the early 2010s. They called him "Dad."

It goes on to include the full email from the former fan, talking about the weirdness of the Fallon fandom from a decade ago.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I hope this kills SNL and somehow takes Jimmy Fallon down as well.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

article in the OP posted:

In 1999, when she was 14 years old, the alleged victim "started posting on various online websites, message boards and chat rooms about SNL," the lawsuit says. In January 2000, Sanz and one of his colleagues emailed the girl, and thereafter Sanz "began his process of grooming Plaintiff," including an October 2000 in-person meeting after a taping of the show, according to the lawsuit.

This reminds me of the women that recently-ish came forward about Ren & Stimpy creator John K. sexually harassing them when they were 13-14 year olds. It happened around the same time period too. It makes me think this sort of thing was more prevalent in the late 90s/early 2000s than I realized, with teenagers who were just excited about entertainment they liked and had a means to connect with others about it through the internet being taken advantage of by thirsty old industry men. It's horrifying to think about as someone who was around that age at the time, was an SNL fan, and definitely had unsupervised access to the internet.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Lol, imagine wanting to see SNL live

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's right in the name!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

This reminds me of the women that recently-ish came forward about Ren & Stimpy creator John K. sexually harassing them when they were 13-14 year olds. It happened around the same time period too. It makes me think this sort of thing was more prevalent in the late 90s/early 2000s than I realized, with teenagers who were just excited about entertainment they liked and had a means to connect with others about it through the internet being taken advantage of by thirsty old industry men. It's horrifying to think about as someone who was around that age at the time, was an SNL fan, and definitely had unsupervised access to the internet.

It’s been prevalent for as long as the industry has existed

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

kntfkr posted:

I hope this kills SNL and somehow takes Jimmy Fallon down as well.

Not likely. Maybe when Lorne kicks the bucket but he's way too powerful in the Entertainment world.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

N. Senada posted:

It’s been prevalent for as long as humans have existed

ftfy

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

N. Senada posted:

It’s been prevalent for as long as the industry has existed

True, but I can only imagine the internet has made it much easier for the predators to get at children, and also draws in those that aren't in the industry.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

John K. was on Stern once to confront Billy West over Billy not quitting when Nickelodeon fired John. Guy seems like a mega creep, gently caress him.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Wow, that's petty. Good for Billy West not being loyal to that douchebag. God I hope Billy isn't a secret pedophile, he seems cool.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SNL soon to be horatio sans

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hell Yeah posted:

this a terrible day for bobby moynihan who occupies the same area of the brain as horatio sanz

lol

Made me wonder what Bobby M was up to:

https://news.yahoo.com/nbc-scraps-ultimate-slip-n-035657468.html

NBC Scraps Ultimate Slip 'N Slide After 'Explosive Diarrhea' Outbreak on Set Halted Production
The show, hosted by Bobby Moynihan and Ron Funches, is not returning to production and has been scrapped entirely.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

lol

Made me wonder what Bobby M was up to:

https://news.yahoo.com/nbc-scraps-ultimate-slip-n-035657468.html

NBC Scraps Ultimate Slip 'N Slide After 'Explosive Diarrhea' Outbreak on Set Halted Production
The show, hosted by Bobby Moynihan and Ron Funches, is not returning to production and has been scrapped entirely.

bobby cant catch a break between this and horatio taking up his brain space or something

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
does it really matter if Artie Langs nose was destroyed in one night of sniffing drugs vs decades sniffing drugs??

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dubplate Fire posted:

does it really matter if Artie Langs nose was destroyed in one night of sniffing drugs vs decades sniffing drugs??

It apparently matters to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Dubplate Fire posted:

In all reality both of these stories are probably true and Artie’s hosed up nose was just destiny.