Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I;m thinking about thos pasta dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

They had the above screenshot of a browser in the magazine so I had to go find the original image

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The sheep balls website

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

PCT Magazine is boring as poo poo. I hate seeing new equipment that my cheap-rear end company will never provide.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I always assumed sheep were way daintier under their coats but goddamn, those are some extremely sturdy ladies

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I wonder if there are different breeds of sheep for fleece vs meat and I'm guessing those are for eating

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Aardvark! posted:

i love the ones with extremely specific target audiences

But why has one of the biggest record producers of all time become a RailDirector?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:same:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

This thread is the SA embodiment of those other shows from Wayne's World 2. Plant world, Cooking World.

White Supremacy World. Well, maybe not that last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYpKW2y2JE0

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I love how Have I Got News for You features UK versions of these publications in the Missing Words round.

https://youtu.be/vYCpLiQhYQs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Weird how I keep finding Australian and English publications for generic searches but when I go for "Emu" I find this

quote:

Emu oil is a bright yellow liquid, made up of mostly fat, which is collected from the deposits below the skin of the bird. [While being processed for their meat]

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Emu & Today & Tomorrow. Such is life on the southern continent.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Why Emu oil but not chicken or turkey oil? Seems fishy to me. No wait, that’s the fish oil.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
too lazy to get screens but here is a magazine for Fargo https://issuu.com/fmspotlight/docs/fi_oct21_1

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Domus posted:

Why Emu oil but not chicken or turkey oil? Seems fishy to me. No wait, that’s the fish oil.

That's called schmaltz

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Domus posted:

They put live emus in an emu oil press and squeeze em dry

Peta libs won't let us do it to turks and chicks

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

+ 20 pages of goats in this format

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

This is the best thing I have ever read lmao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

+ 20 pages of goats in this format

goatsemen

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

to hell

or is the implication instead Pizza Hut

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

kant suk weaner even though im tryin

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Mods pls change my name to Pryme G-Spot tia

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Wait a minute is the obstertical hook seriously shaped like a clothes hanger? Kinda hosed up

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pretty sure my dad gets this through his work, the name seems familiar with some of the stuff he has around the house.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol at selling full color editions of that famous classic emu oil issue, like it's the sports illustrated swimsuit edition for resale

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

alnilam posted:

lol at selling full color editions of that famous classic emu oil issue, like it's the sports illustrated swimsuit edition for resale

I'll take 50, plz

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

drat those sheep looking thick as hell

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Lamb tubes are a scam.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This one was a fun read by way of being almost totally inscrutable at any level

sorry if that comic is hard to read, format of these makes it tough in mobile

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol i have no idea what it's for. Semiconductors? Electronics packaging??

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Offset printing, like for newspapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Web processing is processing of paper, fabric, and paper-like or fabric-like plastic stuff. Web conversion is when you start with a big roll of web material and turn it into something useful as an end product or intermediate product.

Examples are taking rolls of paper and turning it into reams of printer paper or rolls of toilet paper. Taking a printed roll of newspaper and turning it into folded sellable newspapers. Taking a bolt of cloth and spitting out templated panels to be sewn into something else. Taking a roll of plastic-foil chip bag stuff and filling them with chips.