Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

—You cast Frost Mug!—
Боря_(Duffman): Oh yeah! 🔈
—You cast Frost Mug!—
Боря_(Duffman) emotes Hip thrust🔈
ice 飛(S.Chalmers): WHY ARE YOU BUFFING DUFFMAN
ice 飛(S.Chalmers): RETARD
Боря_(Duffman): Oh no! 🔈
Боря_(Duffman): Duffman can’t breathe! 🔈

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

New champion announcement is 🔥

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

—You cast Frost Mug!—
—You cast Frost Mug!—
ice 飛(S.Chalmers): WHY ARE YOU BUFFING DUFFMAN
ice 飛(S.Chalmers): RETARD
Боря_(Duffman): Duffman can’t breathe! 🔈

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sup simpsheads, just back from yellowcon and i dont know how to say this my bros but poo poo is about to get epic. peep peep pass for the next batch of characters, bitches:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

sup simpsheads, just back from yellowcon and i dont know how to say this my bros but poo poo is about to get epic. peep peep pass for the next batch of characters, bitches:

Dude you’re always posting these fake spoilers and nobody ever gives a poo poo. Take your terrible photoshops and shove them up your shiny metal rear end and then gently caress off retard.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

Dude you’re always posting these fake spoilers and nobody ever gives a poo poo. Take your terrible photoshops and shove them up your shiny metal rear end and then gently caress off retard.

even though I consider you subhuman for how you play the simpsons MOBA, I have to agree with you here

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I'd pay good money for a Burns Good Morning Starshine emote

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

even though I consider you subhuman for how you play the simpsons MOBA, I have to agree with you here

taking five minutes off from bangin my wife and splitting noob seam (tungsten 3 this season nd counting) to give you pissant dogs somethin to be excited about for once in your sad lives and this is what i get. have fun gettin shitfucked in six months while i'm pending fuckers for a bending. fungah out

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Chobes, we gotta play again. That night you were forcing solo mid Apu every game while doing the voice was epic. I almost poo poo my pants when that Pakistani guy kept trying to talk to you in Urdu and you just kept saying “thank you come again” lmfao. Totally worth the mmr loss

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

taking five minutes off from bangin my wife and splitting noob seam (tungsten 3 this season nd counting) to give you pissant dogs somethin to be excited about for once in your sad lives and this is what i get. have fun gettin shitfucked in six months while i'm pending fuckers for a bending. fungah out

About time you left the closet

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Enemy marge: dominates mid and has maxed law enforcement at 10m
Ally marge: screws around in the jungle, doesn't help stack desserts, has an inventory full of potatoes.

Every. drat. Game.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Chobes, we gotta play again. That night you were forcing solo mid Apu every game while doing the voice was epic. I almost poo poo my pants when that Pakistani guy kept trying to talk to you in Urdu and you just kept saying “thank you come again” lmfao. Totally worth the mmr loss

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

I know you like to pretend you are a carry so maybe take some time practicing flipping your 600 pound beard on the mattress to prevent bed sores while I'm over here loving my 110lb Ukrainian import wife who actually KNOWS how to play this game correctly. Topic locked and closed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Middle lane! Lisa needs facechecks! Middle lane! Lisa needs facechecks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Middle lane! Lisa needs facechecks! Middle lane! Lisa needs facechecks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I know you like to pretend you are a carry so maybe take some time practicing flipping your 600 pound beard on the mattress to prevent bed sores while I'm over here loving my 110lb Ukrainian import wife who actually KNOWS how to play this game correctly. Topic locked and closed.

lol whatever dude. ive seen the vods. your brockman is absolute cookie cutter standard guide trash (del monte award over eye on springfield? LMFAO) and ive never seen you once pull off bleeding gums mode sax lisa without some guy there to wipe your rear end for you when you poo poo the bed. come back when you get above a groening 5 bitch

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

new patch btw

ITEM UPDATES:

Krusty-Os
Now has a 20% chance of causing appendicitis

Inanimate Carbon Rod
Movement/Attack Speed slow against melee heroes rescaled from 25/25% to 20/30%
Movement/Attack Speed slow against ranged heroes rescaled from 50/50% to 40/60%
Item changed from Basic to Hero Status

GAMEPLAY CHANGES:

Tuxedo Krusty no long has the KKK taunt

Not even gonna mention that Chief Wiggum now starts with 2 comely lasses of virtue true?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol whatever dude. ive seen the vods. your brockman is absolute cookie cutter standard guide trash (del monte award over eye on springfield? LMFAO) and ive never seen you once pull off bleeding gums mode sax lisa without some guy there to wipe your rear end for you when you poo poo the bed. come back when you get above a groening 5 bitch

Dude last time you streamed I literally saw “dental plan” in your google search bar you loving clown who tf you think you are

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Dude last time you streamed I literally saw “dental plan” in your google search bar you loving clown who tf you think you are

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my stats speak for themselves

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dogg pablo called you i got the tard now in private chat last night and i cn see he's right lmfoa. lisa is subpar trash for pure scrubs, i wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole. mcbains got her beat in range, attack speed, and all you gotta do is stack mental status immune and he cant be fuckin stopped. lisa shitstain cant even come close.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

dogg pablo called you i got the tard now in private chat last night and i cn see he's right lmfoa. lisa is subpar trash for pure scrubs, i wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole. mcbains got her beat in range, attack speed, and all you gotta do is stack mental status immune and he cant be fuckin stopped. lisa shitstain cant even come close.

yeah lets just take pablos opinion on things, the guy who literally had a custom emote for going 3-42

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

T-Cell count: Non-existent

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

T-Cell count: Non-existent

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao dude it was awesome. no one got the reference but i was dying at the Gay Steelworker poo poo you were doing

e: Outing a member of the forums against their wishes, even if unintentional, was a massive breach of trust and I’m so sorry. I never intended for this to happen. I hosed up.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao dude it was awesome. no one got the reference but i was dying at the Gay Steelworker poo poo you were doing

e: Outing a member of the forums against their wishes, even if unintentional, was a massive breach of trust and I’m so sorry. I never intended for this to happen. I hosed up.

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

The same Pablo who asked if controller support was being implemented soon? Lmao dig up, stupid.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lisa's NFL pick'em strat is bullshit. Hits every loving time

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This loving Mr. Burns somehow got every debuff in the game at once, he literally couldn't get another.
I tried to warn him that even a basic creep attack would one-shot him and the loving idiot just pushed up the lane anyway while talking over me about how he was "Indestructible".

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bartman posted:

Protip: do NOT bother leveling Radioactive Man's goggles

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005
there's no cooldown on Jasper's paddlin' ability???? seems like a bug

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

yeah lets just take pablos opinion on things, the guy who literally had a custom emote for going 3-42

The same Pablo who asked if controller support was being implemented soon? Lmao dig up, stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao