Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

rakovsky maybe posted:

I've heard that those Judge Judy people were actors.

I'm not entirely sure if these guys actually had the problem described, but some of the people in that video are members of a band called Teeth Mountain.

I guess that's an awkward name for a band?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

I'm not entirely sure if these guys actually had the problem described, but some of the people in that video are members of a band called Teeth Mountain.

I guess that's an awkward name for a band?

I canine imagine a worse name for a band. Sounds like they bit off more than they could chew.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting

rakovsky maybe posted:

I've heard that those Judge Judy people were actors.
I work in the civil division of my local courthouse and we have a lady from Judge Judy come in every so often to look through our cases to see if there's anything interesting. We have had a couple of cases go on the show I guess but I'm not sure which ones they were.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Stolen from the PYF Ban thread, but this looks pretty nerdy as gently caress:

DeusExMachinima posted:

BAN 05/25/13 10:20am Ho Chi Mint It's your fault for being one of the worst posters I've ever encountered. Should have bought a gun because I just murdered your account. Lincoln`s Wax T. Finninho

RIP Armyman25, first poster I ever put on my ignore list. Anyone else get a Street Fighter "OF COURSE!" vibe off this creep?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

They're real (and the decisions are binding) but they basically go out of their way to find the craziest people to put on the show.

The fine print during the credits is pretty dense, but the way it works is they both sign an legal agreement to appear and abide by the TV judge's decision and end their dispute. Both get paid a set fee for the show but if there is a monetary award decided by the TV judge then it comes out of the guilty party's portion of the payment.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Apparently, that pathetic nerdy dude with the biggest penis recorded a song.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2acFoWamvU:nws:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So was this drawn by a fat girl or a fat guy...

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure women don't draw men with fedoras on.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

PaganGoatPants posted:

Pretty sure women don't draw men with fedoras on.

And a neckbeard! He drew a neckbeard! And a greasy ponytail! He knows, he knows what he looks like!

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
And yet you don't see him drawing himself with the chubby chick.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!
Why are their elbows so red?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

bitchymcjones posted:

Why are their elbows so red?

His elbows are red from groveling.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

They're real (and the decisions are binding) but they basically go out of their way to find the craziest people to put on the show.

You misunderstand. I mean those people specifically faked their problem or whatever and went on in order to get publicity. I heard it somewhere on this forum though obviously that's a pretty useless reference. I realize most of the people on Judge Judy are real.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Stolen from the PYF Ban thread, but this looks pretty nerdy as gently caress:

To be fair, that cape is apparently part of their dress uniform.

Heres Hank
Oct 20, 2008

Der Luftwaffle posted:

To be fair, that cape is apparently part of their dress uniform.

It is, but only vampires and really goony pilots actually buy and wear it.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Florida Betty posted:

She comes off as someone who's trying really hard to be sexy but doesn't know quite how to do it, so instead she just ends up making weird faces.

Is she from the comic 9 Chickweed Lane?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Not sure if this got posted in the last thread or not... but this is just :stare:

I honestly hope someone else wrote all the extra, because I don't want to believe in a world of this much narcissistic perceived entitlement.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Anais Nun posted:

You can't mention Courtney Stodden without mentioning the monstrous 'momager' who thought it was somehow appropriate to palm her sixteen year old daughter off on an unsettling Z-lister old enough to be her grandfather.

http://jezebel.com/5960929/courtney-stoddens-mom-explains-how-her-daughter-became-a-married-teen-in-stripper-heels

I look back at the 1990's and marvel that the guy who played Toombs on the X-Files turned out to be even creepier than his character.

I wonder how much she paid Hutchinson to marry Courtney. You know she wanted someone to give her an entree into Hollywood, and all she needed was an actor hungry enough to go for it.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Not sure if this got posted in the last thread or not... but this is just :stare:

I honestly hope someone else wrote all the extra, because I don't want to believe in a world of this much narcissistic perceived entitlement.

Question everything except your own stupidity.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Crow_Rodeo posted:

So many things my mind has conceived of... and now I must question them all. If only I had heeded her (?) advice.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Confromity, she hates when people talk about where they con from.

And WWHHOORREESSS :argh:

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

The face of atheism is really, really gormless.

Edit: Oh god there's better.

MinistryofLard has a new favorite as of 07:17 on May 26, 2013

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
So this guy gets eaten by some 3D fox lady thing or something. Then turned into a 3D model. Then pooped out. Also features footage of intestines that may be real or are disturbingly lifelike. :stare:

NSFW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SJpsaNI8Q7U

Ineffable. We've reached the end. :wtc:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Just a reminder: someone is masturbating to this video right now.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Isn't it funny how many MLP fanatics abhor friendship? I thought it was supposed to be magic...

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Also features footage of intestines that may be real or are disturbingly lifelike. :stare:

...According to the credits, that was footage from a dog's colonoscopy. gently caress everything. :suicide:

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

Glasgow Kiss posted:

So this guy gets eaten by some 3D fox lady thing or something. Then turned into a 3D model. Then pooped out. Also features footage of intestines that may be real or are disturbingly lifelike. :stare:

NSFW:

What the gently caress were you searching for?!?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Grope-A-Matic posted:

What the gently caress were you searching for?!?

I found it on some cringe channel website. Honestly, I feel bad for the people who discovered it. Why anyone would make this poo poo is beyond me.

Edged Hymn
Feb 4, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Glasgow Kiss posted:

NSFW:

No description available.

Pretty much :negative:

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
This is beebee890, he has over 3000 videos, a large portion of them are "can crush" videos in which he takes empty soda cans and crushes them, usually dedicated to youtube commentators.

I'm still not sure what to make of this.

HoneyBoy has a new favorite as of 08:08 on May 26, 2013

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Glasgow Kiss posted:

NSFW:

We've reached peak creepy poo poo. Certainly there is no deeper well to drill from than this?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Okay, the top of his head is clearly shaved off, and the sides and back are long. What the gently caress is going on here, and what the hell for?

birds
Jun 28, 2008

HoneyBoy posted:

This is beebee890, he has over 3000 videos, a large portion of them are "can crush" videos in which he takes empty soda cans and crushes them, usually dedicated to youtube commentators.

Beebee is a good man.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HoneyBoy posted:

"THX U BEEBEE," indeed.

What in the actual gently caress :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmXfIThPxYo

Good soup! has a new favorite as of 08:45 on May 26, 2013

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smiling happily as hordes of terrified, crying children applaud you seems about as awkward as it gets.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

Smiling happily as hordes of terrified, crying children applaud you seems about as awkward as it gets.

I would too, that man can have their whole family, including future children, sent to a concentration camp.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

HoneyBoy posted:

The thing I've always wondered about Beebee is why is he so damned lumpy?

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.

HOLY gently caress posted:

Here's her "Reality" music video. I still haven't been able to make it through the whole thing.

You want to put THAT in the Awkward thread? HA! You haven't seen awkward, delusional, plastic surgery pop star poo poo until you've seen Jessica Shores.

I dare you to get through Her video: "TECK TECK TONIK"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-GuGdhpq7c

Should be sleeping has a new favorite as of 09:34 on May 26, 2013

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm now more worried about North Korea than I was before seeing this, because anyone who thinks "Yeah, this photo of me with some distressed kids is going to make great propaganda" has clearly ceased to be rational even by the standards of dictators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Friends Are Evil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7TeLdO4ZPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sccVpENDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYviG3dzZBI

A kid with a fedora doing a countdown of what he considers the sexiest women. His mom's in on it too.

Oh jesus, I didn't even have to watch to know what this is. This is without a doubt the skin-curlingist poo poo I have ever seen.

• Locked thread