Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inpossible
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbpM0iIcFsw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Real hurthling! posted:

patrice oneil is thread champion

A day after having to put my dog down I watched Patrices special, and laughed my rear end off at his jokes about killing dogs. Anyone else and I probably would've just turned it off.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
The one where op dies.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
"Delerious" by Eddie Murphy just came on streaming netflix. So my answer is anything that's not this loving special. was this ever funny?

Edit: I once heckled Dustin Diamond into calling me a human being and leaving his set early. I never laughed so hard in my life.

Robokomodo fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 26, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

op why didn't you post the doug stanhope bit where he talks about raping an American football player and gets fantasy aids

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Robokomodo posted:

"Delerious" by Eddie Murphy just came on streaming netflix. So my answer is anything that's not this loving special. was this ever funny?

Edit: I once heckled Dustin Diamond into calling me a human being and leaving his set early. I never laughed so hard in my life.

Congratulations. You were an incredible dick at a comedy show.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:vince:

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Retail Slave posted:

Congratulations. You were an incredible dick at a comedy show.

In my defense, he really did start it. I was laughing maybe too much too loud too close. Then he called me a human being. Then I started the heckling. I was with him until he turned against me. Then I turned most of the crowd against him. It was awesome.

HortonNash
Oct 10, 2012
Others have already been mentioned, but these two deserve a mention in this thread.

Jerry Sadowitz

Richard Herring

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
one of my favorites

http://tune.pk/video/1189422/jim-jefferies-takes-dan-to-a-whorehouse

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
chelsea peretti's podcast is p.funny but idk if she does standup or not

the silverfish episode is a dadgum masterpiece

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Has Michael Richards been posted yet? if not, that.

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my god I completely forgot I asked for this until just now. THanks mate this owns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Most of it was due to how the philly crowd was drunk and rowdy to the point that they verbally abused all the previous acts.

Bill Burr pretty much went on stage and gave them some of their own medicine.

Lunatics key
Mar 17, 2014

Robokomodo posted:

parts of delirious drag on a bit and aren't very good but this is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP2s7CHiuo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is pretty much my fav Patrice O'Neal bit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI

• Locked thread