Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verily carefree

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

i invented a whole new kind of carpentry im not at liberty to discuss

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

watho posted:

do you mean tumblr twitter it good old fashioned stalking?

:3:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Chill la Chill posted:

I hit the gym twice and wanted to post about it but I can't find the gym thread and don't remember it being that far down

Still can't find that thread. Kinda weirding me out that yobbers haven't replies to it yet sending it back to the first page hope you guys are still hitting the gym. Granted I only use my mobile app to view the forums but I keep scrolling and not seeing it

hemale in pain

i'm still going to the gym

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

That's good and I'd like to discuss it more in an appropriate thread, much like the gym where you do activities in appropriate locations

Captain No-mates

i yelled out my window in an attempt to communicate with fellow yobbers, did any of you recieve the messages?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I bought a server and set up a new BYOB that was only me posting. It was the best

weird

by zen death robot

Bukowski posted:

i spammed every topic in r/bassoon with "wtf a fuckin bassoon you gotta be kidding me"

bog pixie

dopepope posted:

I bought a server and set up a new BYOB that was only me posting. It was the best

link me and uh...i promise i won't post....

FartGhost

I lurked the metal-archives and cracked forums :negative:

Also I guess I had time to contemplate how badly I messed up a test that I had right before the forums shut down

And played some video games

FartGhost fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 27, 2014

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Ectral posted:

link me and uh...i promise i won't post....
Okay!

This is DEFINITELY NOT actually a link to tindeck.com/listen/rznv.

www.newbyob.com

vapoursquid

none other
I sucked my own dick while the forums were down

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Spent too much money on steam, spent all the time I'd normally spend on the forums doing productive stuff at work

El Spider

i asked inrimatic for advice and followed it to the letter, killing millions of jews in the process

mags
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

El Spider posted:

i asked inrimatic for advice and followed it to the letter, killing millions of jews in the process

SIDS Vicious

the forums are back1?!!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cumt posted:

i invented a whole new kind of carpentry im not at liberty to discuss

I kinda wanna know the secret to this non-Euclidean carpentry.

E: Also, it seems like there's a nerd novel there. Get on it, nerds!

• Locked thread