Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I won't if you won't

It would be funny but that's a pretty poo poo way to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

DuckHuntDog posted:

It would be funny but that's a pretty poo poo way to play.

I didn't read my role pm for like 3 posts once, but I maintained I hadn't longer. It was pretty fun.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've always wanted to try it. I'm weak though.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Cowards. I didn't read my role PM before you were even casting your first votes.

e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2732026#post337892782

:smug:

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jul 30, 2014

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

EccoRaven posted:

Cowards. I didn't read my role PM before you were even casting your first votes.

e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2732026#post337892782

:smug:

Ecco doesn't bluff. Also, Opop, since TT is running this game I've been wondering, did you perform any kind of ritual curse on him after he lead your lynch in Meinberg's game?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You can forward your unread PMs to me for processing and removal from the site (also I will read them).

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I will read my PM only to see if the top line says Petyr Baelish.

Ninja: :woop: IT DOES

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Dear Journal,

This has been a most vexing day. I have decided to record my thoughts in this... contraption, a kind of machine with an illuminated window reflecting the letters I press on the hard pad before me. Normally I would abhor such actions - leaving a paper trail only begs someone to follow it - but my... "wife" assures me that this is a secure method of storage.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Here I go, giving a gently caress.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ixtlilton posted:

Ecco doesn't bluff. Also, Opop, since TT is running this game I've been wondering, did you perform any kind of ritual curse on him after he lead your lynch in Meinberg's game?

Kind of. I just hold grudges long past them being healthy. He'll get his. Oh he will get his

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

All PMs have been sent out. The game will begin tomorrow. Take this time to confirm receipt of your PMs in-thread, review them, ask me any questions you may have via PM or email, and just chat if you like.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I am here to confirm the receipt of two (2) role pms from a Mr. Tremendous Taste, esq.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ixtlilton posted:

I am here to confirm the receipt of two (2) role pms from a Mr. Tremendous Taste, esq.

Fortunately they're the same role pm, I just got two of them.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Confirming I am the greatest.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Fortunately they're the same role pm, I just got two of them.

chrome keeps crashing :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Confirming that I have received a role pm and that I am thankfully NOT Herc so I don't need to kill myself over being the worst character.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

In this thread I believe we can ask ourselves the question: Is Herc town in the show? I believe the answer is no.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming that I wusses out and read my PM

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Confirming that I have received a role pm and that I am thankfully NOT Herc so I don't need to kill myself over being the worst character.

Herc is an imbecile. He ruins everything.

Everything!
Edit: I'm a dummy who spoiled it

Magnus Gallant fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jul 30, 2014

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sorry TT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

spoilers real or fake will get you modkilled. edit, and use your best judgment in the future.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's cool. I just want everyone to have a clean sheet if they want to see it :)

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am not reading what was posted before me because I don't wanna be spoiled but yes I am ready for business.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

To be fair I'm not reading what will be posted after me either.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm a mafia game of one.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Confirming that I still haven't watched the wire. Well, I watched the first two episodes and it was really depressing and I decided to put it off for later when I was feeling better. As a result, my flavor is meaningless to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, I like your avatar, Dr. Hurt.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Confirming that I still haven't watched the wire. Well, I watched the first two episodes and it was really depressing and I decided to put it off for later when I was feeling better. As a result, my flavor is meaningless to me.

I put off Breaking Bad for the same reason after the first episode (and it was worth it when I forced myself to go back to it). So yeah, go watch it now.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Also, I like your avatar, Dr. Hurt.

I tried to find a picture of a character from the Wire blushing but I couldn't so, thank you! Yours has always been great too.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm not Omar. Game ruined.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

I'm not Omar. Game ruined.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Here I am confirming for my second game. I have not watched The Wire but I am watching Utopia at the moment.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Money a lil late today.

Confirming.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dugong posted:

Here I am confirming for my second game. I have not watched The Wire but I am watching Utopia at the moment.

I really Enjoy your avatar

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
It began when I was taking a stroll through the gardens; I had just heard from my birds troubling whispers involving the fair Lady Sansa's fate here in King's Landing, and I wished to talk with her, mutter some sweet words in her ear, and make sure the plot failed to come to fruition. Oh, Sansa - you are very fair indeed, and the older you become, the more...

Nevertheless as I crossed through a portico, however, I tripped, fell down a heretofore unknown gully, and arose covered in mud and bramble in a gloomy wood. The forest seemed far too robust and rough in its growth for the well-manicured hedges and flora of King's Landing. Midway into my mortal life, I am astray. I have walked these paths countless times - how had I gotten lost? Had I been abducted, and only just now returned to consciousness?

I found a worn path lit by a beam of sunlight, and tracing it for what felt like the better part of an hour I exited the wood to discover a road. It was unlike any road I had ever seen, it was so smooth and black, not a single cobblestone in sight. Then approached me, at the speed of a galloping horse, a metal box with wheels, some kind of... carriage. I leapt from the road in fear - I confess, fear has vexed my heart through this entire journey, though before I knew not why - when the machine slowly pulled over and stopped. A door opened, and a tall woman exited, with a look of confusion on her face matching my own. Her first words to me were:

"Tommy?"

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Confirming. I'm curious to see how long Ecco keeps up the "Aidan Gillen alternative universe" thing.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Confirming that I received a thing telling me about my role in this game.

Dugong posted:

I also have never seen the Wire.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Wire is pretty good, and confirmed.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
People who haven't seen the wire make me nervous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

chaoslord posted:

Confirming. I'm curious to see how long Ecco keeps up the "Aidan Gillen alternative universe" thing.

Until he inevitably gets a ton of 'comedy option Ecco' votes and gets mad.

• Locked thread