Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That was a hell of a pass and catch, Rams. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
TUEL TIME AT 7:30 EST Y'ALL

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

The Kraken posted:

It could be worse, you could be talking yourself into getting excited for the Dallas defense

no one can do that

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
I think Bradford is gonna be fine.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
That was a heck of a catch

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Hyde got beat. How was his coverage?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Hyde got beat. How was his coverage?

Just fine, he was wrapping the dude up as he caught the ball and was able to hold onto it mid-tackle.
Barring blocking the ball out of the receivers hands while avoiding PI (somehow) he was dead-on him. If it wasn't in the endzone it would have been a completed pass over the middle with 0 YAC

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Tolzien Time!!!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How many backup offensive linemen are in because they are getting their QB killed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tolzien is getting loving killed.
Not illegally, just blowd up

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Eugh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Did Tolzien forget to buy them all jetskis?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol 5 second hang time by masthay and then crazy good bounces

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Holy poo poo that punt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kalli posted:

Did Tolzien forget to buy them all jetskis?

To be frank, he does not belong in the NFL.
And the fact that he's miles better than Rettig, and that the Packers are going to keep 3 QBs this year because of what happened to Rodgers last year is scary.

Given that they released Young and Flynn in camp last year and then all this stuff going on, I get this weird feeling that they're exceptionally vulnerable at QB, other than Rodgers, obviously.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

rip vince young the packer dream

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
This Lacy interview is ridiculous. The interviewer hasn't heard of Family Guy?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

hahaha interview dude wait until you learn that he went and saw the dbz movie

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

"I've never heard of Family Guy" :wtc:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
sack :eyepop:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

nice knock away!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My appreciation for this game has diminished, as it is now officially 'hot tomale' time here in WI

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

My appreciation for this game has diminished, as it is now officially 'hot tomale' time here in WI

yep it's time for me to head out to hang with friends

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Is Scott Tolzien an NFL caliber quarterback? (no)

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
If Westbrooks keeps playing like this Michael Sam might not make the team.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Masthay is quietly turning into one of those generational punters. I'm not even kidding.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

only temporary posted:

If Westbrooks keeps playing like this Michael Sam might not make the team.

I honestly believe he won't be cut, if only because of the whole gay thing. Sure he won't be a starter (probably) but he'll be a backup/special teams guy I expect. I would not be surprised if gooddell whispered that to the rams because of the need to protect the brand etc

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Warren Sap making all kind of excuses for Robinson, but he sucked last week too

Ramadu posted:

I honestly believe he won't be cut, if only because of the whole gay thing. Sure he won't be a starter (probably) but he'll be a backup/special teams guy I expect. I would not be surprised if gooddell whispered that to the rams because of the need to protect the brand etc
I expect they'll stash him on practice squad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramadu posted:

This is retarded.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ramadu posted:

He'd probably go on the practice squad if he's not awful. No one is going to waste a roster spot to protect a brand.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Can't do that Harris

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ramadu posted:

A Bad Post.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Sour Diesel posted:

He'd probably go on the practice squad if he's not awful. No one is going to waste a roster spot to protect a brand.

I just feel incredibly cynical about the NFL lately and it just feels like it fits with the image they want to project. I am probably wrong but I think its something they don't want to deal with. I guess I am retarded though so what do I know.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ha Ha with a sack!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramadu posted:

I just feel incredibly cynical about the NFL lately and it just feels like it fits with the image they want to project. I am probably wrong but I think its something they don't want to deal with. I guess I am retarded though so what do I know.

Your 'cynicism' is being expressed by stating the NFL is unfairly pressuring teams to protect gay players for "reasons".

You should stop posting.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ramadu posted:

Suggesting that Goodell would force a team to keep a player on their roster due to their orientation is pretty ridiculous dude. Sam had a food showing in the first game and we will see how he is going forward.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Here's a real reason to be cynical about the NFL: holy poo poo the way they're calling holding is unwatchable

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Has the NFL softened its jersey number rules? #6 for the Packers is a WR right?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
unsportsmanlike conduct

aka TD celebration :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Top Hats Monthly posted:

unsportsmanlike conduct

aka TD celebration :cripes:

he just fell over backwards, without spiking the ball or involving other players, I'm really not sure what he did there.

• Locked thread