Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buildmorefarms
Aug 13, 2004

любоваться
Doctor Rope
fifth generation hardened british criminal

australian for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Half Rat and Half Asian

what's the difference

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

killstealing posted:

human for the extra feat

human for the +1 to all my ability scores. you're an edition or two behind

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Genetic Dead End.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

buildmorefarms posted:

fifth generation hardened british criminal

australian for short

"OOHHH yea?? I DIDNT PAY MY BACK MY LENDER" super scary british criminals

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
I pass for white which is all that really matters

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Dragon, and if you must know, it's hard tip be an otherkin in this disgusting human world.

-100 points of privilege

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

as a asian white native, i am the antichrist race that white people fear

So you have a small penis, can't jump, have a crippling gambling and alcohol addiction, and have really bad skin?

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Indo-European, a.k.a. the Real master race

e.g;

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
it's pretty lol if you have relatives that get racismed but you don't because you look white and have a white last name. pretty sure this is why when a white guys spams right swipe on tinder he gets a really disproportionate amount of asian and indian and black chicks b/c they hope that the white guy might bless their wombs with a baby with that good hair and pleasant skin tone.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Half Hungarian Pizza Goblin

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
I'll be honest for once because I love throwing off statistics. Cherokee, Native American. :kimchi:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Business Octopus posted:

it's pretty lol if you have relatives that get racismed but you don't because you look white and have a white last name. pretty sure this is why when a white guys spams right swipe on tinder he gets a really disproportionate amount of asian and indian and black chicks b/c they hope that the white guy might bless their wombs with a baby with that good hair and pleasant skin tone.

lol when white men get attention from women of other races and are like "yeah, they're into me for my superior genetics. :smug:"

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

nascar.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

THS posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
white

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pansacola posted:

was going to make that joke

I already made it on like the first page you crones

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Business Octopus posted:

it's pretty lol if you have relatives that get racismed but you don't because you look white and have a white last name.
ahahahah that's me

super fuckin american mutt all day
all the white dude perks then i take my glasses off it's like holy poo poo you're asian???? how exotic

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Irish Italian no one can make fun of me for anything

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

mookface posted:

Irish Italian no one can make fun of me for anything

More like literally everyone can make fun of you for everything.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Morkyz posted:

well that was sort of the joke

naem
May 29, 2011

Altmer

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

naem posted:

Altmer

n'wah

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

as a child, morrowind taught me about the realities of racism, class relations and the division of labor. morrowind is why i became a marxist

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Morkyz posted:

lol when white men get attention from women of other races and are like "yeah, they're into me for my superior genetics. :smug:"

other than wanting a white baby why else would you gently caress a white man? i guess maybe if you hope he dies early of skin cancer and you can steal all of his white man's gold + land

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Business Octopus posted:

other than wanting a white baby why else would you gently caress a white man? i guess maybe if you hope he dies early of skin cancer and you can steal all of his white man's gold + land

because you're desperate

naem
May 29, 2011

THS posted:

Yeah well I'll show you! You're leaving this damp cold rock forever! Off to a beautiful tropical beach with you!

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
duergar

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

Morkyz posted:

you must be one of those races that dont have a sense of humour one of the white ones probably

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
hungry hungry hippo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bobcat

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like to think that i'm past race, op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Gay race

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
British Isles (so an admixture of everything from Iberian to Nordic to Germanic to Italian genes over the past five millenia), along with straight-up Germanic tribal genes (which in fact is part of a contiguous gene flow that runs from Gallic lands to Persia and even includes parts of northern Africa over the past three thousand years). Mix in tribal migrations from North to South (ie, Gothic tribes starting in Scandinavia and picking up local genetic variants in a wide arc of migration south through the Slavic tribes, down to the Black Sea, then west into Roman lands and finally ending up in the Iberian peninsula, trailing out new genetic variants all along the way) and it's a bit hard to know what the real answer is.

So "white" I guess.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Disconnecticus posted:

British Isles (so an admixture of everything from Iberian to Nordic to Germanic to Italian genes over the past five millenia), along with straight-up Germanic tribal genes (which in fact is part of a contiguous gene flow that runs from Gallic lands to Persia and even includes parts of northern Africa over the past three thousand years). Mix in tribal migrations from North to South (ie, Gothic tribes starting in Scandinavia and picking up local genetic variants in a wide arc of migration south through the Slavic tribes, down to the Black Sea, then west into Roman lands and finally ending up in the Iberian peninsula, trailing out new genetic variants all along the way) and it's a bit hard to know what the real answer is.

So "white" I guess.

9/10 will copy paste

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

THS posted:

as a child, morrowind taught me about the realities of racism, class relations and the division of labor. morrowind is why i became a marxist

n'wah please

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Beer Elemental

naem
May 29, 2011

Disconnecticus posted:

So "white" I guess.

Yeah

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Transethnic Somalian.