Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Razorwired posted:

Move to Colorado.

Anything is better than Ohio, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hey guys did you ever hear of this this called smoking weeade?? could be a good idea

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

60% of your posts are in this thread and you regged yesterday

you'll amount to less than the average pothead op

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
gently caress you op or whoev rereg gently caress

*spits on u*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
OP i dont think weed, or any other kind of recreational drug, is a good idea for you because it seems like your childish mind wouldn't be able to handle being high and you might ruin your life or something.

it's good that you're so commitited to staying away from drugs.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

NakedWithCandy posted:

Memory loss and loss of concentration are why potheads are generally worthless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgbgZ6obxs

I'm trying to forget your lovely posting :350:

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
i always wondered if you could manufacture an especially potent blight to eliminate marijuana. if weed no longer exist their would be no reason to ponder its legality.

also it would probably help keep other drug use down, since as we all know mary jane is a gateway drug.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

girl befriender posted:

i always wondered if you could manufacture an especially potent blight to eliminate marijuana. if weed no longer exist their would be no reason to ponder its legality.

also it would probably help keep other drug use down, since as we all know mary jane is a gateway drug.

hey cool it's another nobody who registered yesterday.

i wonder who is showering our humble forum with all this money.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

eat a gun commander shitdick

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
imagine if instead of a drifting away feeling that you seek that you instead comforted yourself with the caring arms of another human. who you can mutually express love towards, and feel comforted by its graces.

i think youll find that that high is a little more fulfilling.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

op posted:

wahh!! autistic bullshit! I got a little baby dick!!

nope...weed rules

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

girl befriender posted:

imagine if instead of a drifting away feeling that you seek that you instead comforted yourself with the caring arms of another human. who you can mutually express love towards, and feel comforted by its graces.

i don't think someone with as many posts in the gamergate thread as you has ever hosed anyone

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Someday I hope to have a weed without the fear of it being gay weed, not that i have anything against it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

girl befriender posted:

your post doesnt make sense grammatically. maybe f u smoked a little bit of the cheef u would write better :cool:

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

girl befriender posted:

Cannabis? Drifting away feeling? The gently caress?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

girl befriender posted:

It's actually pretty great to be a stoner couple. Together you tend to motivate yourself to do fun activities while stoned, then come home and gently caress while stoned. It's a solid life. The novelty of smoking while on adventures makes the high better, and being high makes the adventure better.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

It's actually pretty great to be a stoner couple. Together you tend to motivate yourself to do fun activities while stoned, then come home and gently caress while stoned. It's a solid life.

man you should be making threads about weed, not the gay shithead who made this thread

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

op, i swear to every stupid loving god i can name that

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin

ArbitraryC posted:

It's actually pretty great to be a stoner couple. Together you tend to motivate yourself to do fun activities while stoned, then come home and gently caress while stoned. It's a solid life. The novelty of smoking while on adventures makes the high better, and being high makes the adventure better.
what brains care about work on a priority system. you are basically double dosing on emotional experience, which will make you feel more codependent than someone who doesn't smoke weed. as someone who grew up to druggie parents, they were great as long as they had something to get high together with, but as soon as they ran out of money or hit a dry spell they become near psychotic with one another. please, repent.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

NakedWithCandy posted:

Basiclly marijuana use turns you into a worthless human being.

whats your excuse then

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

girl befriender posted:

what brains care about work on a priority system. you are basically double dosing on emotional experience, which will make you feel more codependent than someone who doesn't smoke weed. as someone who grew up to druggie parents, they were great as long as they had something to get high together with, but as soon as they ran out of money or hit a dry spell they become near psychotic with one another. please, repent.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
oh no i AM mad at the bad internwet man

what do I doooooo WHAT DO I DOOO

*shits own pants*

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

That pledge has robbed me of many wonderful and profound experiences.

But I promised.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

RAGE HOLE posted:

That pledge has robbed me of many wonderful and profound experiences.

But I promised.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dare+t+shirt+mugshots&biw=1920&bih=930&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=ywEhVMf0K9ixyATp7ILIAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just legalize everything to take power away from the police.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

NakedWithCandy posted:

Every waste of breath pot head I've ever know was a piece of crap human being that existed solely to make everyone around them's life harder. Except for the other pos potheads. They actively try to do as little work as possible by still loving with the people who have to make up for their worthless selves.

You should try weed to stop your posting

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah shmoke a lethal dose of weed

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I think that doing marijuana should be legal but you have to sign a marijuana non-disclosure contract so if you talk about marijuana you go to prison for ten years.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

girl befriender posted:

i was just in the loving embrace of another human being, now im home and high and i can confirm weed is better, sorry

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think that doing marijuana should be legal but you have to sign a marijuana non-disclosure contract so if you talk about marijuana you go to prison for ten years.

man just go to cali all you got to do is work on your feet, and tell a doctor that your back knees or feet hurt and pay 40 dollars, then you can smoke all you want.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

TOILETLORD posted:

man just go to cali all you got to do is work on your feet, and tell a doctor that your back knees or feet hurt and pay 40 dollars, then you can smoke all you want.

I don't want to smoke weed I just want people to stop talking about it and I thought I was making a fair offer. If you don't do marijuana you can talk about it and if you do marijuana stfu about it or go to jail. You could even do marijuana in jail, it's kind of a win-win situation for everyone.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't want to smoke weed I just want people to stop talking about it and I thought I was making a fair offer. If you don't do marijuana you can talk about it and if you do marijuana stfu about it or go to jail. You could even do marijuana in jail, it's kind of a win-win situation for everyone.

the problem is most people who smoke weed are so boring it's all they have going for them so it's what they talk about they should be pitied.

Dengue_Fever
Sep 21, 2011

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

loving retarded. If it was gonna be a billion dollar industry, maybe the textiles should have loving used all their pools of money to IDk loving stranglehold it and have their own power monopoly.

Like the oil companies trying to slow down alternative energy. Hello, shell energy, loving start producing the next gen fuel and all the money in the world will be yours

There's no such thing as a next gen fuel, retard.

Smoke weed and be at peace with the world, no viable petrol fuel alternatives and all..

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Mods please put this thread in a bong and then put the bong in the comedy gas chamber

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Dengue_Fever posted:

There's no such thing as a next gen fuel, retard.

Smoke weed and be at peace with the world, no viable petrol fuel alternatives and all..

why can't we turn the dead bodies of third world losers into more fuel?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 653 days!)

op is my dad

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
stop drugs.

be sober every day

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm in favor of making drugs mandatory till someone turns 18 so no one has to put up with their kiddy dhit, they pop out of mom and we can ignore them till they graduate high school.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

TOILETLORD posted:

i'm in favor of making drugs mandatory till someone turns 18 so no one has to put up with their kiddy dhit, they pop out of mom and we can ignore them till they graduate high school.

I dunno, is that a good plan? I dunno, it sounds like the opposite of a good plan, hmm, makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TOILETLORD posted:

hmm.. legal doping up of kids... aatrek spotted

• Locked thread