Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
james has it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

james...

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Shaggar posted:

have the usps switch to once a week delivery. that will reduce vehicle wear and stress from lots of driving

every time i order stuff to canada usps is always super fast and ups and fedex will gently caress it up and try and charge $50 brokerage fees

maybe usps is actually good and just hates america? like canada is this hot young stud next door usps is like yeah gimmie that i want that package and slinks home and gives her husband the old cold handie??

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Raluek posted:

james had it

it lives

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
still, i stand by what i said. he who doth posess the yostop shalt be known by the name james, and only james, for so long that it is in his possession.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
James is dead
long live james

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

duckfarts posted:

James is dead
long live james

this guy gets it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
none of these comics has ever made me laugh, what's even the idea behind them

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Dec 19, 2014

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

next yostop has to have a gps chip soldered into the board and powered by the blood of the user

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
James hucked it in the dump when the YOSTOP stuttered whilst playing one of his 10-bit anime .MKVs

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i dont think the question is "where is the yostop?".
the question is "when is the yostop?"

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Maybe you should read the SAclopedia, OP, in which I try to compile the YOSTOP history through ages.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

the gently caress is this stupid poo poo

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Citizen Tayne posted:

the gently caress is this stupid poo poo

your posts

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
USPS owns and is good. pretty fast and cheap for the same level of service and they treat their employees well.

UPS is maybe two steps up from sweatshop conditions, costs more, doesn't deliver Saturday without extra charges, pays worse, provides inadequate training, and their employees are liable for way more than USPS or even FedEx

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

every time i order stuff to canada usps is always super fast and ups and fedex will gently caress it up and try and charge $50 brokerage fees

maybe usps is actually good and just hates america? like canada is this hot young stud next door usps is like yeah gimmie that i want that package and slinks home and gives her husband the old cold handie??

i didn't know Canada even had package delivery services.

usps in the us is really bad and all they do is steal packages and put litteral garbage in your mailbox.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Shaggar posted:

i didn't know Canada even had package delivery services.

usps in the us is really bad and all they do is steal packages and put litteral garbage in your mailbox.

the garbage thing sucks no doubt but it's cause they receive inadequate federal subsidies and protection, but especially around the holidays ups and FedEx are waaaaay worse with losing/not delivering/late packages cause they always underforecast demand and have nowhere near enough employees to handle the 50-100% spike in volume. I've never had a problem with USPS that wasn't down to user error, and ups fucks up my amazon shipments all the time

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

Maybe you should read the SAclopedia, OP, in which I try to compile the YOSTOP history through ages.

i dont need to know its history, i need to know its future

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

indigi posted:

the garbage thing sucks no doubt but it's cause they receive inadequate federal subsidies and protection, but especially around the holidays ups and FedEx are waaaaay worse with losing/not delivering/late packages cause they always underforecast demand and have nowhere near enough employees to handle the 50-100% spike in volume. I've never had a problem with USPS that wasn't down to user error, and ups fucks up my amazon shipments all the time

they shouldn't receive any federal funding and should be allowed to charge full cost for mail + shipping.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
also it turns out theres actually an official name for USPS garbage delivery service (Every Door Direct Mail) and you can ask mailers to exclude you, but the reality is its up to the mailer and then also the postal carrier would need to read a list on whos mailboxes they aren't supposed to shove the trash into and that's never gonna happen.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
sorry your american mail service sucks you plebs. the royal mail owns bones

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Ahem.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

It's from Sniep! Woot!

Ratty box first.. which one is.. oh I see.

What th...

Oh my god a MACBOOK AIR!

But wait... what is this that was packed with it...

AAAAAAAAAA

SNIEP SNEDED THE YOSTOP

Ok I guess I'll plug it in...

Hmmm...

lol a video attempted to start playing but the thing is so old it just showed the first frame of the YOSPOS Instructional video and that was it

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Bam.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
long live the new james

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I am become James, holder of the YOSTOP. Tremble before me.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
are u posting from the yostop?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Shaggar posted:

they shouldn't receive any federal funding

wrongo

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I am become James, holder of the YOSTOP. Tremble before me.

James please sned

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

its beautiful

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
sned the yostop (to noisebridge)

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
so when should I be expecting the 'TOP? I requested it be sent to be a while ago

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

theres no reason for it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my biggest yostop regret is that i lost the camera that i took the photos of it in my grow box back in AR with haha
yostop covered in nugs and :420: plants

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

oh good the saclopedia entry has been updated

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

saclopedia: your one stop shop for mis-remembered accounts of lame jokes gbs ran into the ground for two days in 2001

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what is the yostop

i mean i get that it's a yospos laptop but what are you doing to it/with it

is this some sex thing

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

scalded schlong posted:

what is the yostop

i mean i get that it's a yospos laptop but what are you doing to it/with it

is this some sex thing

you know it

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

akadajet posted:

oh good the saclopedia entry has been updated

i have a tendency to update saclopedia whenever im probied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Shaggar posted:

the usps will get there next month if it gets there at all.

• Locked thread