Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I preordered REmake on psn but I never played the GameCube version. Is it just really pretty or is there an arrange mode or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Code Veronica is the best classic flavor RE game. Outside of 2 at least.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Benny D posted:

I preordered REmake on psn but I never played the GameCube version. Is it just really pretty or is there an arrange mode or what

It's a heavily visually retweaked version of the gamecube version, which itself featured an extensive new arrangement and expansion of the mansion.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Gamecube one didn't have the cool live action intro did it?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

Code Veronica is the best classic flavor RE game. Outside of 2 at least.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

The Gamecube one didn't have the cool live action intro did it?

No, but the remake's is well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omwA7Pl5EFQ

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

The only way it could be good is if it were a cg remake of the original live action intro, and even then it wouldn't be as good.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Black Baby Goku posted:

I do post like a completely normal person. Everyone just would not shut the gently caress up about the avatar, so I got tired of it. Nothing I have done outside of that has been out of the norm for imp zone, so I really don't get what your problem is.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
lmfao

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

i havent seen the new one and i'm too lazy to click that but you're wrong

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is horrible you dumbass.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Larry Parrish posted:

This is horrible you dumbass.

The Resident Evil remake owns, you're not even trying anymore.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Resident Evil remake owns, you're not even trying anymore.

No it doesn't. Every RE since 4 has been concentrated fail AIDS. Your worthless opinions about them probably make me think even less of them though.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Larry Parrish posted:

No it doesn't. Every RE since 4 has been concentrated fail AIDS. Your worthless opinions about them probably make me think even less of them though.

It came out before Resident Evil 4, but you already know that.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It came out before Resident Evil 4, but you already know that.

I didn't like the ones before RE4 either. Sorry. ALso that remake intro really does look like rear end.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Larry Parrish posted:

I really love RE6, and I need to play w/ the imp who friended me to play it, but I haven't been in a pc gaming mood in a while.

That remake can't top the live action one. It should be illegal to make a RE remake that isn't using the original voice tracks and intro video

hell it should be against the rules to make it more complex visually than an EDF game

also whoever bought cyra his new avatar assuming he didn't buy it himself to get off to the lukewarm irritation he generates: good job now cyra posts are huge

• Locked thread