Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

codenameFANGIO posted:

and Captain Universe and Spider-Man Unlimited and What If? Mode

Goddamn that game was good.

rip neversoft

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

playing my first sc: brood war game over LAN with my friend and then catching him trying to cheat over MP when it doesn't work

those were the days

i miss being able to see the entire map in broodwar and still losing because i was terrible

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wormskull posted:

It went back to GTA3/VC/SA style ones which was cool. In fact when I was playing it I tried the one I had burned into my muscle memory and I think it was the same cheat even.

GTA V goty forever. CAn't wait for PC release.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gimbal lock posted:

The whole iphone version of that game is a hate crime against gaming and not only because of that screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbht_bSvKcs

It's petty but the part that kills me is every level being just sprites on top of Background.jpg.
You don't see it as much in this particular video though because it's just the intro map (inexplicable screen changes notwithstanding).

This is loving horrible.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

cheese steak jimmy's cheese steak jimmy's cheese steak jimmy's robin hood robin hood

the cobras were great. so was furious the monkey boy and the tall naked guy with a lisp. aoe 2 owned

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
I am the CEO of McDonnell Douglas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Pay .99 to receive some fun
Pay 4.99 to receive more fun
BEST VALUE Pay 99.99 to brick your console

• Locked thread