Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

WindmillSlayer posted:

*stareing at my screen unable to blink* he doesnt care. this guy doesnt fukken care. *i stand on my feat and say it aloud even though im home alone(like always ha ha)* he doesnt loving care!!!!

youre not always alone at home because you still live with your parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

like a stupid loving baby

FluffieDuckie

friendly craig posted:

youre not always alone at home because you still live with your parents.

:swish:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

WindmillSlayer

i cant handle this gimmick anymore its caused me emotional trauma and things have been said that shouldnt have been said

WindmillSlayer

im hurting irl. in my heart.

Kazvall

Well the day I was born the ik's all gathered round. They gazed at the poo poo poster. What a joy they'd found. I wanna get gassed, pretty baby. So leave this one alone. They could tell right away. He was byob to the bone.

playground tough
gbs bad?

bwatts

kazvall hears over the radio that there's a thread asking who the worst byob poster is. he looks up from chomping on a pile of dry poo poo, and begins scrabbling across the desert like a rat, mumbling "it me. it me" under his breath

Kazvall

friendly craig posted:

kazvall hears over the radio that there's a thread asking who the worst byob poster is. he looks up from chomping on a pile of dry poo poo, and begins scrabbling across the desert like a rat, mumbling "it me. it me" under his breath

gently caress yes

playground tough
lick the white dog poo poo gbs

WOLF HONGO

friendly craig posted:

that's some good advice and the only real counterpoint i have for it is that i don't care at all

true its good to be aloof

WOLF HONGO

Squirrel007 posted:

they dont have the food with chalk that made it go white anymore #lostchildhood

playground tough
wow i finally know why white dogshit exist(ed)

tao of lmao

Squirrel007 posted:

blehh

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i like angry fish even more now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I.N.R.I

drilldo squirt posted:

I cant quote but
TINA TURNER posted:
In a few months, though, because sex is bad in America
Kell then posted.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot how bullshit and arbitrary certain laws were. Merry Christmas 2014.

i knew that guy (tina turner) was a freak. hes called anime monstrosity now i think

I.N.R.I

WOLF HONGO posted:

and bbeing mean doesnt make people like you more

hmmmm,

Diqnol

meme

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

I.N.R.I posted:

i knew that guy (tina turner) was a freak. hes called anime monstrosity now i think

Yeah I'm more weirded our that they were discussing laws America has that would keep them from loving till now in a negative light.

----------------

Salmiakki

I.N.R.I posted:

they made a post that was like ''buhhh america sucks bc ephebophiles arent accepted in society :((((''. theyre really gross

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pogi

It's still me OP, I'm the worst poster in BYOB

GEExCEE

anyone who wants to gently caress an ephebo is a sick freak

joke_explainer

it's hard to say, but I would say I am at least a contender...

i am he

Security Drone posted:

wrong, shut up.

ZeroCount

Jesus: let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Byob posters en masse: oh man that cant be me I am SO sinful i am just the worst let me tell you how many sins I have I am the worst poster and somehow this will endear me to you

Highly Unnecessary

Security Drone posted:

are you saying that you're worse than a guy who walks away from rapes or someone who sexually abuses women while they sleep? uh oh...

joke_explainer

Highly Unnecessary posted:

are you saying that you're worse than a guy who walks away from rapes or someone who sexually abuses women while they sleep? uh oh...

we're talking worst poster, not worst human being...

Matoi Ryuko

I dunno, probably one of the guys I banned.

Matoi Ryuko

I like the poster I dunno, so don't anyone say that I was dissin' her and her rad new colbert avy.

:colbert:

ZeroCount

Security Drone posted:

we're talking worst poster, not worst human being...

to tell the truth i cant remember breadingbutter ever really making any zingers either. in the end his biggest joke was himself

I AM BRAWW
rly glad my epic spoof thread (of smoobles thread)((fake threads is a funnny gBS thing btw)) has taken off

gently caress

bog pixie

as you can see, its an important and difficult question

drilldo squirt

I AM BRAWW posted:

rly glad my epic spoof thread (of smoobles thread)((fake threads is a funnny gBS thing btw)) has taken off
I wanted to burn that nut khel ant you helped, thanks.

----------------

I.N.R.I

ZeroCount posted:

to tell the truth i cant remember breadingbutter ever really making any zingers either. in the end his biggest joke was himself

he wanted to beat me up because i said rape is funny , which it is.

drilldo squirt

I.N.R.I posted:

he wanted to beat me up because i said rape is funny , which it is.

Are you sure he wasn't trying to change the subject?

----------------

I.N.R.I
hje got really mad at my funny thread titled "rape is funny" and famously tried to make me look like i have egg on my face by telling me about the horrible rape he witnessed in real life

drilldo squirt

*walks away*

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I.N.R.I posted:

hje got really mad at my funny thread titled "rape is funny" and famously tried to make me look like i have egg on my face by telling me about the horrible rape he witnessed in real life

look inri i don't always agree with your tactics but i cannot argue with your results

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

inri is a maverick who operates outside the law but at what cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

inri is a disgusting rapist, but he only does it for the laffs

• Locked thread