Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee

Dont bully me! posted:

yo real talk though bwee we need to race gokarts soon

yea lisa and i are busy playing wind waker once we beat it we'll be back to playing mario cars all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

yea lisa and i are busy playing wind waker once we beat it we'll be back to playing mario cars all the time

how is it? is it a direct port or upscaled?

Bwee
it's HD and beautiful, i never played the original one so i don't know if any game things have changed but it's really funny and really pretty

Stormyish

yeah this is pretty much byob

i am he

wind waker hd is exTREMELY good

ron color
I played my game cube this year . . .

ron color

ron color posted:

I played my game cube this year . . .

its not really a cube

Bwee

i am he posted:

wind waker hd is exTREMELY good

The music is amazing and I went to the Zelda Symphony and they played wind walker music and I smiled really big.

I was dressed normally but there were people dressed up in black Zelda t-shirts and cosplay and it was embarrassing

Miss Psychosis

Dressing in cosplay at a symphony is normal.

bog pixie

im playing wind waker for the first time too

Stormyish

I miss my copy of wind waker
i miss my gamecube in general, it had that handle that was super useful that I never used and everything

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Stormyish posted:

I miss my copy of wind waker
i miss my gamecube in general, it had that handle that was super useful that I never used and everything

I never had any gamecube games but i did have two gamecubes

i would hold them by the handles and outstretch my arms, spinning for hours and hours

nintendo really know gaming

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Miss Psychosis posted:

Dressing in cosplay at a symphony is normal.

even at a regular non-"nerdy" symphony you'll see an amazing number of guys cosplaying as James Bond

WhenInRome
act really chill until someone offends you in any way, then get passive aggressive and then finally have a meltdown

or just post about weed

WhenInRome
both wind waker and mario cars are good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

ron color posted:

its not really a cube

correct. it is more of a square prism

• Locked thread