Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
i'm invisible, in my free time i like to go to the grocery store and push shopping carts into peoples cars

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Ace of Baes posted:

i'm invisible, in my free time i like to go to the grocery store and push shopping carts into peoples cars

rude

:jerry:

google THIS

Ace of Baes posted:

I follow the crews of ghost hunter-type shows around and gently caress with them

Lil Cunty

I make mysterious farts in vestibules to embarrass priests

ty crap

ty landy

verily carefree

google THIS posted:

I follow the crews of ghost hunter-type shows around and gently caress with them

Ghost hunter: is there any spirits around who would like to make contact with the mortal realm??

Ghost Jett: no lmbo

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

google THIS posted:

acquaintance of mine did this and actually got caught

it's like duuuude how dumb you have to be to go into a house with an obvious catcher-van in the driveway that's emitting the same spectral signature as you

google THIS

zak: if we play the sequence back with with enhanced audio, a spectral voice can clearly be heard.

staticky video clip on loop: ...the weed rear end.........the weed rear end...........the weed rear end......

zak: is this a reference to a secret drug trade the prisoners were maintaining right under the guards' noses? and is this the same voice we heard in cell #69?

verily carefree

Ssa Deew Eht

devil

as a ghost, i just chillout, and do my own thing

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I'm not one, but all my friends turned invisible after high school

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
you don't have to be dead to be invisible...

...but it helps...!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

Qwerinty posted:

you don't have to be dead to be invisible...

...but it helps...!

ty crap

ty landy

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I hate invisible jehovas witnesses. They don't even do the usual speech. just stand there... silently judging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW

google THIS posted:

zak: if we play the sequence back with with enhanced audio, a spectral voice can clearly be heard.

staticky video clip on loop: ...the weed rear end.........the weed rear end...........the weed rear end......

zak: is this a reference to a secret drug trade the prisoners were maintaining right under the guards' noses? and is this the same voice we heard in cell #69?

• Locked thread