Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What's the motivation to get educated or get a job if you aren't miserably scraping by struggling to eat?

If someone paid for my poo poo I'd just lay in the dirt all day letting fungus grow over my eyes

Only the constant threat of a hunger games style existence makes a man want to get out of bed

Only in America do the wealthy and middle-class envy the poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't envy the poor I envy the rich gently caress I wish I could be Donald Trump and just do and say whatever the gently caress I want all day that would be bitchin as heck

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

What's the motivation to get educated or get a job if you aren't miserably scraping by struggling to eat?

If someone paid for my poo poo I'd just lay in the dirt all day letting fungus grow over my eyes

Only the constant threat of a hunger games style existence makes a man want to get out of bed

this is a joke, right? you can't possibly be this stupid. you know why humanity got things like philosophy, medicine, science and the computer or phone you are writing your stupid on? its because humanity stopped worrying about winter killing their crops and them starving to death so they could concentrate on other things. the whole loving point is to remove their misery so they can concentrate on other things because being miserably poor is impossible to do everything you are talking about. if the homeless person stops worrying about where he's going to sleep that night or if someone is going to rape him in the shelter, maybe he can get his life together?

but no, we should let him freeze to death and be forced to beg and steal for a living. i'm sure he'll get the gumption to go to night classes then! or those lousy welfare recipients, living on their exorbitant governement dole of $9k per year! with food stamps of $131 per month (when the average american spends $151 at the grocery store per week). why, i know if i were a lazy poor and could somehow magically afford all the comforts i have now, i would just lie in my own feces everyday!

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Sep 18, 2015

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dapper Dan posted:

this is a joke, right? you can't possibly be this stupid. you know why humanity got things like philosophy, medicine, science and the computer or phone you are writing your stupid on? its because humanity stopped worrying about winter killing their crops and them starving to death so they could concentrate on other things. the whole loving point is to remove their misery so they can concentrate on other things because being miserably poor is impossible to do everything you are talking about. if the homeless person stops worrying about where he's going to sleep that night or if someone is going to rape him in the shelter, maybe he can get his life together?

but no, we should let him freeze to death and be forced to beg and steal for a living. i'm sure he'll get the gumption to go to night classes then! or those lousy welfare recipients, living on their exorbitant governement dole of $9k per year! with food stamps of $131 per month (when the average american spends $151 at the grocery store per week). why, i know if i were a lazy poor and could somehow magically afford all the comforts i have now, i would just lie in my own feces everyday!

you typed a lot of words in response to a guy who said his dream job is to be a pile of poo poo for mushrooms to grow on

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

lmao

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

satanic splash-back posted:

you typed a lot of words in response to a guy who said his dream job is to be a pile of poo poo for mushrooms to grow on

i need to pre-emptive strike anyone who looks like a bootstrap lover, its my policy.

EDIT:
not to mention some people actually believe what he said.

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
if we just killed the homeless people it would get rid of the problem, besides, being homeless means you were too dumb to function properly anyways

• Locked thread