Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycaeon
Feb 20, 2013

A closed door is a closed mind.
Don't. You'll quickly find it's an expensive hobby to keep up with. You could do so many more things with that money that won't give you lung cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Get a Zippo lighter and learn tricks to light it to impresses white trash women and jail bait.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
smoke unfiltered lucky strikes

anything else is bitchmade

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
keep your pack rolled up in the sleeve of your white t-shirt and pull out a pocket comb to fix your hair every now and then

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

then get in rumbles at the park with the popular kids

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

smoke unfiltered lucky strikes

anything else is bitchmade

dont sign your posts

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
the good news is we're probably gonna have a cure for cancer in the next decade so we can all get back to smoking lickety-split.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Necc0 posted:

the good news is we're probably gonna have a cure for cancer in the next decade so we can all get back to smoking lickety-split.

never gonna be a cure while they can sell you pills to manage it for $1000 a pop

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Lycaeon posted:

Don't. You'll quickly find it's an expensive hobby to keep up with. You could do so many more things with that money that won't give you lung cancer.

Pretty much this. Taxes on cigarettes are always going up. Mostly due to muted outcries, claims of increased medical costs, and the belief that higher prices prevent kids from starting.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Once you have trouble breathing, light up one last cig and drive your Camaro 120mph into a highway abutment

John Redcorn
Apr 26, 2007
I am deeply flawed and unpleasant
op a cool trick is to roll the wheel of a lighter backwards over a pieces of paper for a while getting powdered flint on it

lick the length of the business end of your fag until moist all around

roll it in the powdered flint

let it dry

smoke it and it will sparkle as you smoke and will attract all kinds of anonymous gay sex (or ladies if thats your thing)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sit there smoking a cigarette and think to you urself, "I could go for a cigarette right now". Look down at the cigarette you are smoking and think how cool your tobacco plateau of satisfaction has gotten.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the only reason to start smoking is that all the best people at the party/bar/anything are standing outside smoking

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Just get a pack of Bugler and hand roll your own. The less neatly you roll them the better it's good to have the thing almost fall apart as you're smoking it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Two great tastes that taste great together

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
tobacco stops giving a cool whirly spiny high pretty fast and then becomes a pointless compulsion

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
smoked some hand-rolled "golden cirginia", this thread had some credit for it. :feelsgood:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Nicotine is a garbage drug, get hooked on nitrous balloons or something worthwhile instead

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
Don't let this parade of Mountain Dew guzzlers tell you what to do. Smoking keeps you thin and alert.

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015

symbolic posted:

just put a bullet in your brain as opposed to killing yourself slowly

is pretty sound advice

Aug 4, 2010

smoke weed

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
i just went a got a pack because of this thread i hope your happy op

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

symbolic posted:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Doakes posted:

i just went a got a pack because of this thread i hope your happy op

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 22, 2015

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Start like I did with nat shermans and then hate yourself for the next 8+ years

forward pass
Dec 9, 2005

Y'all get back now.
Get a machine and roll your own. It's about a buck a pack that way. If you're worried about taste, smoke a loving cigar.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
smoking was great when i started going to bars and clubs. i dont party as much and my friends are lame now. also cigaretts make you smell like burnt poo poo. i might have a puff every once in a while if i'm drunk but the've kind of lost their luster. hardly anyone smokes anymore

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Do what I do and just smoke robot dicks OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvev902D60I

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Everyone in my extended family smoked or chewed, and they all lived into their 70s and 80s so it's okay.

Really though don't start because it's super hard to quit, My mom stopped smoking over 20 years ago and she started again like a year ago. Now it's like she never even stopped.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
I smoke Hopes because I recognize da struggle of the Japanese working class man

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
kill you are famil

John Redcorn
Apr 26, 2007
I am deeply flawed and unpleasant

meatgetsdirty
Apr 18, 2008
If you do roll your own don't just evenly distribute all the tobacco down the length of the paper. Put a little divot in the center or you'll get smokes with little baby-bumps on them. I smoked Bali Shag when I smoked rollies, it tasted pretty nice, fairly good ratio of impurities to cost and the strands were pretty long helping to prevent little bits from getting all over the place. That'll still happen though if you roll your own and they will stain your lips and fingers.

Good luck in your new endeavor!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*new jersey accent* YA! *looks around* BLoW YER FrIKkEN BRAINS OUt!!!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh nm i thouht you said "stop" smoking

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a bood thread would be " gonna take up not smoking cigarettes" like quitting em. cause it sucks :( but you can chew tobacco to make up for it or do both or mainline heroin for all i care. leave me alone

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

a bood thread would be " gonna take up not smoking cigarettes" like quitting em. cause it sucks :( but you can chew tobacco to make up for it or do both or mainline heroin for all i care. leave me alone

yo i ran out of xanax this weekend and wont have any more for a little but so this week is already getting a little too lucid, just wanted to let u know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

yo i ran out of xanax this weekend and wont have any more for a little but so this week is already getting a little too lucid, just wanted to let u know

i get my speed back tomorrow, really looking forward to it. also, ithought you said "you" instead of "yo" lol so iwas alittle :confused: so anywhos, not your fault sorry for even bringing it up. my bad.

• Locked thread