Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i have learned from my extensive travels of the world that the musselman is not a man like you or I. in fact, he is an inhuman, monstrous creature, prone to irrationality and violence. his verminous heart beats not blood like yours or mine, but instead a black oily sludge oozes through his degenerate, malformed body, fueling his hatred for the white man and our freedoms. because of these indisputable facts, i believe that we should take over all the middle east and kill any who resist us, these vile savages are in clear need of our guidance and superior morality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I'm racist against dads

Brown dads

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Dads being an acronym for day after drinking shits
LOL

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tezzor posted:

uh without getting into your dad racism the US currently supports more brutal strongmen in the middle east than russia does

Who does the US support who is worse than Assad?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I support moral relativism.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Netanyahu

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you see our close friends the saudis are a stronghold of liberal islam and human rights

and how about our other friends, the egyptian junta

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I guess Egypt is kind of hosed up, but I don't see how they are worse than Assad

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

notZaar posted:

more in terms of number, not grievousness

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

we did away with saddam and once assad and isis are gone too we'll be bffs with all the worst human rights abusers in the region

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The Goatfather posted:

and how about our other friends, the egyptian junta

theyre actually bffs with russia now :(

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pitdragon posted:

i have learned from my extensive travels of the world that the kafir is not a man like you or I. in fact, he is an inhuman, monstrous creature, prone to irrationality and violence. his verminous heart beats not blood like yours or mine, but instead a black oily sludge oozes through his degenerate, malformed body, fueling his hatred for islam and its unproblematic freedoms. because of these indisputable facts, i believe that we should take over all the west and kill any who resist us, these vile savages are in clear need of our guidance and superior morality

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
American's cant afford to be ironic as they have no time with their three jobs to keep just above the poverty line and that the guy next to them may shoot them dead.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Toppling in South America worked out so well thought it even resulted in great cocaine imports.

Why can't middle eastern militias just loving play ball like its 2015 and stop biting the hand that feeds.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Dr Bashar al-Assad is the legitimate ruler of the Syrian Arab Republic, deal with it. And furthermore, under Gaddafi, Libya was the jewel of Africa's Mediterranean coast, a pillar of popular power with a human development project that sadly may never be seen again.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The thing about Putin is he freely acknowledges he's doing unforgivable poo poo, but he justifies it by saying everyone else is doing it. He just acts without pretenses.

It's Russian as poo poo lol

The best bit is every closet fascist one loves him for it.

Seriously, his ex KGB propaganda team planned every single inch of it. This is the man who has treasure planted on the seabed so he can 'discover' it on a shirtless dive. Are you people not even slightly embarrassed being taken in so easily? This might be subtle by US election standards but come the gently caress on it's still pretty basic.

E: Not accusing you OMG it is indeed Russian as poo poo

Strategic Tea fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 3, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

Seriously, his ex KGB propaganda team planned every single inch of it. This is the man who has treasure planted on the seabed so he can 'discover' it on a shirtless dive. Are you people not even slightly embarrassed being taken in so easily? This might be subtle by US election standards but come the gently caress on it's still pretty basic.

Putin basically melded old school soviet style ultra-nationalist propaganda with the slick western style media presentation.

It worked amazingly well, even with things like sanctions his polling is still soaring.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i'd like isis to find themselves as the third wheel in an east/west proxy war. this would be cool and funny.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Eat obamas rear end like groceries

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Strategic Tea posted:

Putin is what a real man and a real leader looks like. It seems like faggots like you just don't get it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jose Mengelez posted:

i'd like isis to find themselves as the third wheel in an east/west proxy war. this would be cool and funny.

I hope ISIS gives the whole saudi royal family a cage death

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

The Goatfather posted:

this has nothing to do with syria and everything to do with putin trying to escalate things versus the US for political reasons

sooner or later he's going to bomb some american contractors or our rebels are going to shoot down some russians with american missiles and then burn them to death on youtube and the next thing we know its ww3 and bibi was right. and nobody wants to give bibi the satisfaction

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. Russia's last ally in the Med is Syria, who grant them access to a naval base. Putin wants to protect that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

I hope ISIS gives the whole saudi royal family a cage death

What did they do to deserve that?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Badonk Obama

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

notZaar posted:

What did they do to deserve that?

fate making sure they get hoisted on their own petard.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
counterpoint:

*goes to school, gets shot*
*goes to movies, gets shot*
*goes to community college, gets shot*
*goes to McDonald's, gets shot*
*walking around park, gets shot*
*homeless, walking away from cops, gets shot*
*thinks the solution to all this is MORE GUNS*

we are masters of irony, thank you very much

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Oh my word! How did i never know obama has a great rear end? SA has failed me i should have been informed before this.

I used to think michelle is ok but now i think she's a dirty bitch. :dogbutton:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nathilus posted:

Oh my word! How did i never know obama has a great rear end? SA has failed me i should have been informed before this.

I used to think michelle is ok but now i think she's a dirty bitch. :dogbutton:

he has a better rear end than 90% of white women

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

etalian posted:

he has a better rear end than 90% of white women

Its incredible. He's aged very poorly while president. Dude is drat near sithifying. But dat rear end...

...its almost beyond words. They should have sent a poet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nathilus posted:

Its incredible. He's aged very poorly while president. Dude is drat near sithifying. But dat rear end...

for obama presidency replace Hail to Chief with Bubble Butt song

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

Dat rear end.

Seriously, Obama has aged pretty well as far as potus goes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

for obama presidency replace Hail to Chief with Bubble Butt song

I think you mean this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Freestyle posted:

counterpoint:

*goes to school, gets shot*
*goes to movies, gets shot*
*goes to community college, gets shot*
*goes to McDonald's, gets shot*
*walking around park, gets shot*
*homeless, walking away from cops, gets shot*
*thinks the solution to all this is MORE GUNS*

we are masters of irony, thank you very much

We can't let Iran get a nuclear weapons!!!!!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A CIVIL SOCIETY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

McDowell posted:

We can't let Iran get a nuclear weapons!!!!!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A CIVIL SOCIETY

you can't hug your children with nuclear arms

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
u can hug ur children w robot arms but u will crush them :(

e: unless they are robot kids :unsmith:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

u can hug ur children w robot arms but u will crush them :(

e: unless they are robot kids :unsmith:

https://screen.yahoo.com/old-glory-insurance-ad-000000469.html

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Putin did nothing wrong

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

RideTheSpiral posted:

Putin did nothing wrong

he stole a superbowl ring right off of bob kraft's cheaty finger and for that alone he has my :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

he stole a superbowl ring right off of bob kraft's cheaty finger and for that alone he has my :allears:

In the story he bragged to his bodyguards, "You could easily kill a man with this ring"

• Locked thread