Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*voting 5 turns into voting 2*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
beecock aggressively, then goldmine.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
One cool aspect of the game is how all the npcs go about their own business, stopping in at the house and leaving to attend to things, instead of just hanging around to talk to the player character. Players have sunk thousands of hours and have driven themselves mad trying to figure out what it is that triggers the Neglectful Father npc from leaving the house and so far no one has found a way to get him to return until NG+ yet

Sgt. Slobber
May 15, 2011
The goon guide is pretty poo poo imo.
It calls faith a dump stat, but my int/fth build feels way OP

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
This thread isn't funny guys

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nothing in its as good as the ArfJason posts Im afraid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Proud Rat Mom posted:

This thread isn't funny guys

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Nothing in its as good as the ArfJason posts Im afraid.

love me some arf, shame about the rest

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

I just broke an illusory wall in my brothers closet and found the Green Weed item. Yesterday i took it to dad for upgrading but he got furious and now brother npc no longer appears in his room is this permanent

Theres a zone where you can trade gold for new job classes, I was able to find my Brother NPC in one of the lootable houses there. Depending on your faction rep you may encounter some hostiles; equip a ranged weapon just in case!

If you find more Green Weed you can give it to a Darkmoon player (they wear blue armor) to unlock Class: Informant. Seems underpowered but im still learning the skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
aLRIGHT THATS ENOUGH
tHAT LAST PAGE YEESH

tHANK U MODS FOR GIVING THIS A CHANCE IF YOU THINK ITS GOT POTENTIAL STILL, REOPEN.