Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

tiny plastic bumpers people can install under their toenails to prevent ingrown nails

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
You should be able to walk into a bra shop and have them 3D print a bra that fits you perfectly.

You should be able to put your face on a screen shaped like your face and it burns off all your hair instead of having to shave.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

something that uses nitrous cartridges like for whipped cream but it is for cream ales so they are nice like they are at the bar

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Weekend Bridges posted:

You should be able to walk into a bra shop and have them 3D print a bra that fits you perfectly.

You should be able to put your face on a screen shaped like your face and it burns off all your hair instead of having to shave.

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be an umbrella that's reversible, IE: if the wind catches underneath it and turns it inside out, it's still the same shape just a different color.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be a milk labelled " '2%' ", which is a gallon of whole milk coyly advertising itself as 2%, so you can lie to yourself that you're making excellent diet decisions.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Instead of costly and needing expert knowledge to install siding, you should be able to take a hose attached to a big tanker and rubberize your home.

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Disintegrating greeting cards that turn to dust after a month so you don't feel bad throwing them out or like a hoarder for having a drawer full of cards

If it's a really good one then you can preserve it with hairspray or something

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Every home should have a shortwave radio so you could whisper your secrets into it at night.

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lil Cunty posted:

something that uses nitrous cartridges like for whipped cream but it is for cream ales so they are nice like they are at the bar

You can make nitrous foam shots like jello shots but nitrous foam

fema crisis actor

A special set of roads where people can drive drunk if they want at their own risk, the road is squiggly so everyone stays on it

Lil Cunty

fema crisis actor posted:

Disintegrating greeting cards that turn to dust after a month so you don't feel bad throwing them out or like a hoarder for having a drawer full of cards

If it's a really good one then you can preserve it with hairspray or something

drat this is smart

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

You can make nitrous foam shots like jello shots but nitrous foam

holy poo poo

ty crap

ty landy

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Lil Cunty posted:

it's called Seattle

ok but like make everywhere people live like this

Lil Cunty

Spanish Manlove posted:

ok but like make everywhere people live like this

I'm just an idea girl

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
There should be a gun that sends sadness back in time and makes mid 90s industrial bands not become happy and break up.

----------------

Lil Cunty

Weekend Bridges posted:

There should be a gun that sends sadness back in time and makes mid 90s industrial bands not become happy and break up.

they have this it's called an iPod. they used it on u2 and look what happened

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

Lil Cunty posted:

they have this it's called an iPod. they used it on u2 and look what happened

U2 wasn't industrial tho...

----------------

Lil Cunty

Weekend Bridges posted:

U2 wasn't industrial tho...

what if they were in the. original timeline

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

Lil Cunty posted:

what if they were in the. original timeline

Holy....

----------------

Lil Cunty

in the original timeline teenager cunty saw them open for skinny puppy instead of static x

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
You should be able to go to a market and buy pre-boiled noodles and just microwave out portions over a few days.

----------------

Lil Cunty

you know how it's a real pain in the rear end when you're doing cat eyes with your eyeliner and they don't turn out even and you have to choose which one to redo

get this: what if they made eyeliner decals

ty crap

ty landy

pogi

Lil Cunty posted:

you know how it's a real pain in the rear end when you're doing cat eyes with your eyeliner and they don't turn out even and you have to choose which one to redo

get this: what if they made eyeliner decals

That would solve, like, so many of my problems.

Lil Cunty

pogi posted:

That would solve, like, so many of my problems.

you and me both sister

ty crap

ty landy

fuck. marry. t-rex

they make eyeliner stencils

pogi

An alarm attached to your body that screams at you when you start consuming too many calories. Never again would I get mega high and eat and entire thing of brie.

Lil Cunty

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

they make eyeliner stencils

don't you tiny text at me I ain't using no stencils what do I look like, banksy?

ty crap

ty landy

fema crisis actor

Lil Cunty posted:

don't you tiny text at me I ain't using no stencils what do I look like, banksy?

Nobody knows...

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty posted:

can someone explain to me why dumping garbage in volcanoes is a Bad Idea? bc it sounds like a Good Idea to me but there's enough volcanoes and trash everywhere to indicate otherwise

bump

anyone?

ty crap

ty landy

pogi

https://youtu.be/kq7DDk8eLs8

Lil Cunty

thank you. it turns out it is, in fact, another awesome idea that I had

I should be getting paid for these

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

a pen for curing writers block that emits a high, piercing squeal nonstop unless you're writing with it. writing with it for certain amounts of time correlates to silent time earned for afterward

can also be used by artists I guess

ty crap

ty landy

City of Glompton

an app or something that emptyquotes this entire thread for me please

dogcrash truther
a nap, but, like, a lot longer than a nap, that takes place during the part of the day when there is the least light

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I wish you were running for president Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Cunty posted:

a pen for curing writers block that emits a high, piercing squeal nonstop unless you're writing with it. writing with it for certain amounts of time correlates to silent time earned for afterward

can also be used by artists I guess

Oh god

posting smiling
solution: a genetically engineered pear called a "prear" that has been genetically engineered to think and feel, and before it is picked from the tree, it is taught how to pray, and when you say "sending our prayers" to people, you actually send them a gift basket full of sentient pears that are praying for them.

Lil Cunty

posting smiling posted:

solution: a genetically engineered pear called a "prear" that has been genetically engineered to think and feel, and before it is picked from the tree, it is taught how to pray, and when you say "sending our prayers" to people, you actually send them a gift basket full of sentient pears that are praying for them.

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

posting smiling posted:

I can make this happen.

• Locked thread