Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

pants reduce your ability to speedrun tenfold, this is why cosmo started wearing skirts. the makeup and name change were just an afterthought

Transphobia, even as a gentle rib to a colleague, is NOT welcome in this forum. gently caress you, and gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeXReX posted:

pants reduce your ability to speedrun tenfold, this is why cosmo started wearing skirts. the makeup and name change were just an afterthought

Give this fag the Yoda avatar already good god

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

i hope that crash bandicoot guy is back

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Give this fag the Yoda avatar already good god

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Transphobia, even as a gentle rib to a colleague, is NOT welcome in this forum. gently caress you, and gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

10.5 hours of Pokemon Colosseum speedruns , denied to the public.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

whens xenogears

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Supercar Gautier posted:

whens xenogears

don't you even joke, hundreds would die (of boredom)

imagine how much more of a nightmare if xenogears hadn't been a badly managed pile of slop and gotten all the cut content to make it like 714 hours

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Black Baby Goku posted:

Is there Tetris

The french guy who got the ball rolling for AGDQ and SGDQ is sitting out this year and as far as I know no one else has stepped up

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

as cool as tetris was the first time, is there really more to be seen

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
There are a few modes that haven't been showcased, but yeah, there's no way it could be as mind-blowing as the first two times. Especially considering Kevin already got his Shirase 1300.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that kevin guy also plays pinball. he should figure out how to do an entertaining pinball demonstration (impossible)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pinball is awesome.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it is... but imagine trying to demo it live. no table is finely tuned enough for that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Pinball is awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't give a single gently caress, Tetris TGM is awesome

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't give a single gently caress, Tetris TGM is awesome

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

nice av

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Tetris is cool and insane enough to merit one more year probbly

Maybe spice it up with some Russian singing

like a live drunk professional team of giant Russian dudes just bellowing motherland songs in the back while some robotic-faced kid plays so fast the controller explodes into flames

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

TGM4 just happened, though it doesn't have a cool name like TERROR INSTINCT. Maybe they'll git gud and be able to show that off before long.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dis astranagant posted:

TGM4 just happened, though it doesn't have a cool name like TERROR INSTINCT. Maybe they'll git gud and be able to show that off before long.

They were talking about it last time, glad to hear it actually came out for the 20 people that will ever play it

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
TGM4 has not been released yet. It's been finished for five years, but nobody's agreed to publish it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

TGM4 has not been released yet. It's been finished for five years, but nobody's agreed to publish it.

Isn't the tetris brand one of the most heavily guarded and insane intellectual property things in the world, at the mome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All I know is that Ubisoft has the NA Tetris license and the last Tetris game they put out sucked rear end. It had framerate problems...lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

All I know is that Ubisoft has the NA Tetris license and the last Tetris game they put out sucked rear end. It had framerate problems...lol

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Amazing

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

How the hell can someone gently caress up Tetris that bad?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Caithness posted:

They did some location tests this year.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

dis astranagant posted:

They did some location tests this year.

Yes they did. Still no announcement of a release date or publisher though.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It can't even hold a stable framerate on PS4 lmao

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

is ther anything worth looking at from the summer gdq this year? missed the entire thing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The crash bandicoot run where the runner made so many jokes about killing himself that he got banned from all future GDQ events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze run from last year blew my mind. Check it out if anyone hasn't seen it, even if its just for the first few minutes

• Locked thread