Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I added someone called iamhe on snap chat like a year ago basically pretty sure it wasn't you, then about a month ago they added me back and it was a sassy dreadlocks black man who snaps a lot of very sexual things and I'd just like to say,

Thanks for the pics

Black Man Sas6

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

I want you to know when you snapped that mostly naked video from in bed asking who up tonite 😘, that I was up tonite but not 😘

Pardon my silence

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
gross, trex

----------------

i am he

I added someone called iamhe on snap chat like a year ago basically pretty sure it wasn't you, then about a month ago they added me back and it was a sassy dreadlocks black man who snaps a lot of very sexual things and I'd just like to say,

Thanks for the pics

lol. i'm iamheb on snapchat i think.

cruft

alnilam posted:

Hi cwuft

How's tricks, alnilam? Any updates on the situation with the preschool teacher and the leopard?

Diggin' the pencil skirt, CoG. What ever became of that rubber dimetrodon in your bathtub?

What it is, FMT. Did you ever find a solution to that thing with the injection-molded woodpecker?

Macnult posted:

hi cruft nice to meet you my name is Macnult

Yo Mancnult. How are things with you and the wombat?

Piso Mojado posted:

[posted while driving]

Long time no see Piso Mojado. Still using that dirt bike to haul refrigerators around Vail?

You're a sight for sore eyes, i am he. Any progress with the carbon nanotube research?

How've you been, Qwerinty? Did you ever figure out how to grow those moon carrots?

pig slut lisa posted:

it's cruft, in the flesh

PSL, duuuude. Were you ever able to get that screwdriver out of the bus?

I Dunno posted:

Sup cruft.

I Dunno, good to see you again my friend. So what wound up being the cause of the screaming sounds at night?

Zorodius posted:

think how radical it would be if everyone skateboarded everywhere

Ah yes, Zorodius, we meet again. Did you ever manage to graft the bear leg onto that maple tree?

FluffieDuckie posted:

look, cruft's here

Fluffstrix. *muah*

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

As a small town country boy, driving in big cities triggers me.

AeXlX. Good to see you again. How go the efforts to use phenylalanine hydroxylase as a catalyst in plant cell permeability reactions?

Afro Doug posted:

im happy everyone is back. welcome back everyone

AD, you old scoundrel. Good to see another horrifyingly injurious face in these calm placid times. Any success with the riding lawnmower?

Vynar posted:

I bet Cruft is good at making pastries.

Vynar, Vynar, Vynar. SG93IGdvZXMgdGhlIGJhc2U2NCBkZWNvZGVyPw==

meteloides, is that really you? Whither saunters the dromedary?

I'm out of creativity so later I may or may not get to the other people who posted before I began this insanity.

alnilam

cruft posted:

How's tricks, alnilam? Any updates on the situation with the preschool teacher and the leopard?

Well, they're both still trapped in there, and judging by the sounds they're both still alive :confuoot:

Piso Mojado

cruft posted:

Long time no see Piso Mojado. Still using that dirt bike to haul refrigerators around Vail?

what do you think? *points to Fox logo on hat, tshirt, and bike.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

cruft posted:

Ah yes, Zorodius, we meet again. Did you ever manage to graft the bear leg onto that maple tree?

didn't go so good. Turns out you can't grow bears that way.

fuck. marry. t-rex

i am he posted:

lol. i'm iamheb on snapchat i think.

I'm guileless, so I'll be friending this account and expect the best.

^^honest statement^^ can't stop making it read as sarcastic but it's not

cruft

I'm guileless, so I'll be friending this account and expect the best.

dick pics ahoy!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I wouldn't know, royalty doesn't get involved with logistics. that's what the royal eggheads are for.

----------------

FartGhost

hi people who came back

Mapparu

hi

City of Glompton

cruft....I called it a dinosaur and it left in a huff :shrug:

cruft

City of Glompton posted:

cruft....I called it a dinosaur and it left in a huff :shrug:

SMH. Synapsids, amirite?

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
And please drive 5 under the limit until I attempt to overtake you AT the speed limit, then begin speeding

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

cruft posted:

AeXlX. Good to see you again. How go the efforts to use phenylalanine hydroxylase as a catalyst in plant cell permeability reactions?

You won't believe this but I was trying to grab my coffee while tuning my radio to NPR and I spilled my coffee all over the drat gel trays! Now I have to rerun the experiment all over again!

WindmillSlayer

Hit two pedestrians today.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Now I know you're supposed to keep foodstuffs out of the lab but it's my lab and my grant money and I'll do whatever the gently caress I want!!!

*smokes joint*

WOOOOOOO sssaaAaaaaA

Admiral_eX_laX fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Dec 3, 2015

WindmillSlayer

Not with my car, to clarify.

WindmillSlayer

Sorry for the off topic posts.

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

Hit two pedestrians today.

:fsmug:

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

Not with my car, to clarify.

I guess that makes me a windmill.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

cruft posted:

meteloides, is that really you? Whither saunters the dromedary?

still around this same desert, had a car for a bit but it's back to cameling along for a while. what have you been up to?

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
welcome back!

Pizzatime

is this thread still or was it ever about driving

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
well now for me it's about my new friend iamhe, the one with dreads

Matoi Ryuko

One of my friends almost killed himself in his car the other day. He's just really stupid, and a bad driver. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

cruft posted:

I Dunno, good to see you again my friend. So what wound up being the cause of the screaming sounds at night?

Screaming sounds? Oh...those. Let's just say that I took care of it. ;)

• Locked thread