Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Poetic Justice posted:

I have more money then you and can change it in a moment, but I chose not to

Lmao fuckin' post/title combo. Funny stuff, PJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

I have more money then you and can change it in a moment, but I chose not to

"Than" but it's ok you can keep your facade for the forums sake. Lowtax could use some of your protein money.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

"Than" but it's ok you can keep your facade for the forums sake. Lowtax could use some of your protein money.

I'm gonna hang on to this one, it's very nice, thank you.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

I'm gonna hang on to this one, it's very nice, thank you.

I'm gonna shove a whole toilet up your retardly shaped butt, you clitnosed cuntface. The government gives you money if you poop out babies

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Champenema posted:

The government gives you money if you poop out babies

They should stop doing this (or at least change it to discourage more than 2 kids)

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Cash 4 babies. White babies bring bonus

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I have no children.
I was maybe about a year away from being able to buy a house outright.
I bought a new car about a month and a half ago.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Poetic Justice posted:

The poor are a drain on society as a whole, they offer nothing. All they do is take take take and lower the common denominator. They beg, cheat steal and rob.

you are talking about capitalists OP

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
the whole point of living is to min-max your finances!

everyone knows this, right?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
same here, no regrets...

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

proctorbot posted:

the whole point of living is to min-max your finances!

everyone knows this, right?

There is no point to living for an individual - except the pure Darwinian logic of outbreeding others - but we have to be better than that as a species.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

turning 30 in a 11 year relationship with my soon to be wife. no kids but she it getting to that age where the babby hormone starts taking over her brain and stopping her from paying attention to how much her friends life suck because they had kids.

gonna have to have the worst sex of my adult life and knock that up in a couple years... not looking forward to that night. im more than half way to agreeing with her at this point becaus i know people that waited untill they 40s. got to do what i can to not have tard babbys because she isnt into adoption for some reason

i say just go down to the whatever and getan orphan or something. but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she wants to ruin her vag on her own time

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

glans taints culture

Cut off ur penis and balls

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Bacon Hat posted:

turning 30 in a 11 year relationship with my soon to be wife. no kids but she it getting to that age where the babby hormone starts taking over her brain and stopping her from paying attention to how much her friends life suck because they had kids.

gonna have to have the worst sex of my adult life and knock that up in a couple years... not looking forward to that night. im more than half way to agreeing with her at this point becaus i know people that waited untill they 40s. got to do what i can to not have tard babbys because she isnt into adoption for some reason

i say just go down to the whatever and getan orphan or something. but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she wants to ruin her vag on her own time

what is with white women waiting til their 30s or sometimes 40s to have kids? don't some of them get their eggs frozen or something now so they can be strong indepedent careerists then have kids and be too old and tired to play with them. haha neo-liberals lol

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

What's the point of having money if you have no family it's just an empty fruitless endless pursuit of desire and trying to fill the void

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
science will find a way to reproduce based solely off of my material ownership and net income and then i'll be the realest alpha male

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
abort all babies unless they come out of the womb talking to their rolex iwatch and negotiating their second megayacht purchase. watch humanity ascend

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What's the point of having money if you have no family it's just an empty fruitless endless pursuit of desire and trying to fill the void

Filling the void is much more comfortable than having your void filled.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

down n out posted:

I'm sorry if you have kid that is growing up in the current unevolved techno-trash culture

William Gibson could not predict dank memes. Nobody could.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Commie NedFlanders posted:

This is what people who dont know what its like to not have kids actually believe

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

perhaps poverty could be reduced if more people became smart enough to realize they were too dumb to have kids

clarification: I support voluntary eugenics brought on by state-sponsored education, not forced eugenics

thanks for letting me share my thoughts

IT'd fix social security :) But we have to kill off people over 70 immediately.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ban parenting, raise all kids in designated facilities run by professional raisers

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
dink is the only way to live

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

wiffle ball bat posted:

dink is the only way to live

gently caress you, you beat me. Came here to post this

still need the d part tho :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I'd be pretty unhappy if one of my kids was only .4 a person

Well, where else are we going to get Libertarians?

• Locked thread