Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

symbolic posted:

aren't you only, like, 25?

26 ..... AND 1/4 :cry::cry::cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

:page3:

26 ..... AND 1/4 :cry::cry::cry:

loving kid

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

EorayMel posted:

Yeah, I saw it in theaters before as well.

It got worse the second time around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGwvVlD4Itg
Is the closest i could find to penguin death that you might be referring to and its nothing like what you make sound terrifying.

Got a link? Never saw march of the penguins.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
in 8th grade a dude stabbed another dude because he could

only place i can find the article online: http://staugustine.com/stories/051201/nat_0512010019.shtml

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Not elementary school but in sixth grade home room this one girl started turning gray and then threw up all over creation and ran out of the room spraying puke like she was possessed. It turned out that her father, a wilderness firefighter, had broken his back or something while fighting one of our annual massive forest fires. Being an enterprising young southern Oregonian she had decided the best course of action was to steal some his oxys and snort them in the bathroom before class. A couple years back I was in town for a funeral (suicide obvs) and saw her going into one of those get a shot of wheat grass places and she definitely had two babies. I did not reintroduce myself.

Never be from southern Oregon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Cowboy Pope posted:

Not elementary school but in sixth grade home room this one girl started turning gray and then threw up all over creation and ran out of the room spraying puke like she was possessed. It turned out that her father, a wilderness firefighter, had broken his back or something while fighting one of our annual massive forest fires. Being an enterprising young southern Oregonian she had decided the best course of action was to steal some his oxys and snort them in the bathroom before class. A couple years back I was in town for a funeral (suicide obvs) and saw her going into one of those get a shot of wheat grass places and she definitely had two babies. I did not reintroduce myself.

Never be from southern Oregon

tldr

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Girl take Oxycontin then pukes in class.

I wouldn't tihnk much of it, but 6th grade means she was only 12 years old at most? This thread is making me sadder than the "what's the worst thing you've seen at work?" thread.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
a kid i knew got molested and tried to molest a bunch of other kids. :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
in middle school there was a huge fight between some kid versus a banana tree

the winner was the security guard, who beat the gently caress out of this eleven year old kid

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How do you fight a banana tree?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
if their fight was any indication, mostly by punching and body-checking said banana tree

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

man you people grew up in some hosed up places. preteen cocksuckers. a 12 year old bumping lines of oxy. what the gently caress.

also lol at some people being born in the 90s. just lol.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My first stickied thread. I feel blessed. Thank you everyone!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Booblord Zagats posted:

We had a pair of identical twins in my 7th grade class. One was super nice and good at math and reading, the other was a turbo bitch who was rumored to be sucking off high school boys at the park. One day the sweet one got a boyfriend and they had been dating for like 5 weeks when the other twin decided to just gently caress the poo poo out of him when he showed up at their house to pick up his girlfriend to go to the movies like 30 minutes earlier than planned and no one else was home for whatever reason.

The bitchy one dropped that bomb on her after lunch on Monday and it led to an all out hate-crime level brawl between the two in front of the staircase from the cafeteria to the math hallway. They bit, scratched, tore our hair and slammed each other in to the stairs' railing until security showed up, then they attacked our stumpy Hispanic lady security guard and pushed her off the stairs and then the giant biker looking security guard showed up and pulled them off each other , both having their faces covered in blood and welts.

The bitchy one got put in to a private school for problem kids after that, the nice one legit seemed way happier at school after that. A few years ago when I was back in my hometown I ended up running in to the nice one and talked to her a few minutes and found out her sister hadn't talked to the family since she was 17 and ran off with some guy from her school that got work as a roadie for Ozzfest

Holy poo poo, someone had an actual evil twin

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I was the spaz in middle school but I did a complete 180 and was the "quiet" one in high school. I had 3 friend in that time, Alex, Jeff and Eliot. Alex was my best friend. I was always referred to as that kid that hung out with Alex. He was a skater and we were always walking around town finding skate spots. Jeff was the WOW nerd that had an Internet girlfriend who he gave a bunch of stuff to and ended up being a dude. Eliot was the quintessential Bully who played rugby. They all always hit me and made fun of me all day.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

In 4th grade, teacher asked the class if we wanted to watch Dunston Checks In or The Lion King.
I was the only one who voted for Dunston Checks In.
I cried and ran out of the room when everyone else voted for The Lion King.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
Did anyone else have handball walls? Like I imagine playing the game fine on any old wall, but we had a couple walls just built of cement at my school.

Anyways since we were kids and we liked them Japanese cartoons where they call out the names of their special abilities and whatever, that's what we'd do. Except the only move this one weird kid would do was he'd just stuff the bouncy ball in his shirt, I don't even know if he had a name for it.
Well that would get the ball all sweaty and gross, and kinda ruin the flow of the game imo.

There was also this other kid that would put his mouth on the faucet of the drinking fountain, said kid would also drop his pants to the floor when he took a leak at the urinal.

Also I would eat food out of the trash, but hey at least I only did it when dumbass kids threw away the whole unopened mini pizzas that came with the school lunches.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
my brother was friends with this kid Ryan who always used to beat other kids up and poo poo, and in 2nd grade Ryan tried to light the school on fire (he failed, in part because the part he was trying to light on fire was made of bricks)

that's par for the course tho. the kid I wanna tell you about is Leah, this amazing lil bitch who sat next to Ryan. after he got caught for the fire thing, she'd casually take out a box of pencils or w/e, mime tapping a cigarette out and putting it into her mouth, and then lean over to ask, "hey Ryan, got a light?"

afaik she never got caught but Ryan got in trouble occasionally for flipping out in response. I hope she's ripping on losers happily to this day, wherever she is

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Here's a few I saved from the last thread. Sadly, I don't have the sources anymore, so apologies for not being able to credit the goons they originated from:

There was a midget in my 6th grade class. He was famous for being crazy. One day he took his metal edge rule and ran it along his wooden desk, that by the end of the day he was covered in sawdust.
Another time he covered him self is chalk dust. I don't remember why, but I remember that he got in trouble for it.
Man, that kid loved being covered in dust.

The craziest kid I ever knew tried to stab a teacher with safety scissors and jumped out of a second story window when it stabbing attempt failed. Totally out of nowhere. I think I was in the second grade.

In 6th grade there was this girl Colleen who was fairly normal as far as I knew...but one day...
We used to have the option of "computer time" for our study period, where we could play Oregon Trail on the Apple ][ e's in the class. So I'm sitting with my friend Chris playing Mad Libs (if there is a funnier game, I don't want to know) and this girl Colleen as at the computer playing Odell Lake or whatever.
All of a sudden, she turns around her chair, looks right at me, mumbles something in Latin or tongues or Klingon, and starts taking a piss right there in the chair. The whole class is just watching in awe as this girl lets it flow and keeps her death gaze locked firmly on me.
Finally she finishes up, and the class is still shocked into silence, and she just starts crying as loud as she can and running around yelling stuff. The teacher just grabbed her and got her the hell out of there, and the principal told everyone to go play outside while they cleaned up the classroom.
I still to this day have no idea what prompted her to do such a thing. She was free to get up and go to the bathroom if she had to pee.

In 3rd grade, a student pulled a knife on a teacher in my class, but I can't remember why he did it. I think he was just insane, he had done all sorts of odd things like skip school for a week without anyone knowing, even his parents. We had another kid who climbed the school chainlink fence at recess and starting running while students cheered his name. He didn't make all the way home though, he was caught and was held back a year.
4th grade was a little more interesting. There was this girl who sat next to me, who was the meanest and ugliest girl in our grade. I really tried to be nice to her, but she was so mean that it was impossible to be friends with her. She asked out every boy in the class to "go out with her", but none of them said "yes" and only teased her. Then she snapped and had a mental breakdown. She asked the teacher if she could talk to the class about herself to help make friends, and for some reason the teacher allowed this.
Her talk consisted of lighting some candles, dancing around the room singing, and reading from a book made for 5 year old about friends. This "presentation" lasted for at least an hour, and she had a really bad speech impediment, which made them even more unbearable. Her "singing" was an odd humming noise that a dying rhino would make, it was awful. Of course, these talks never helped her get any friends, so she talked to us at least 5 times over the course of two weeks and kept trying. During the middle of one of these presentations she had a nervous breakdown, and then she gave up and disappeared into the limelight.

We had a few crazies at our school. One end of the class we had the insane kids who all sat together and were taught specially by someone. I think there were about 4 in total.
On one occasion we were sat having lunch and one of them said to one of the teachers "Guess what i am!" and started to move his head around loads "Im a washing machine". This happened on many occasions.
I believe the same kids tried to climb into a electricity sub station or something and tried killing himself, he didnt get far up the 20ft fence.
We had two guys who always ran around pretending to be buses and going around picking up people and saying what thier next stop was. The best thing ive heard from this is that one of them is actually becoming a bus driver now. Hes living out his dream.
Also i remember one toilet incident whrere the child of the person who taught the crazies had gone apeshit in there and had smeared crap everywhere in one stall. I remember being horrified at the site when i went to the toilet and saw the sight.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

bald gnome error posted:

my brother was friends with this kid Ryan who always used to beat other kids up and poo poo, and in 2nd grade Ryan tried to light the school on fire (he failed, in part because the part he was trying to light on fire was made of bricks)

that's par for the course tho. the kid I wanna tell you about is Leah, this amazing lil bitch who sat next to Ryan. after he got caught for the fire thing, she'd casually take out a box of pencils or w/e, mime tapping a cigarette out and putting it into her mouth, and then lean over to ask, "hey Ryan, got a light?"

afaik she never got caught but Ryan got in trouble occasionally for flipping out in response. I hope she's ripping on losers happily to this day, wherever she is

Holy poo poo she sounds awesome.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

4th grade was a little more interesting. There was this girl who sat next to me, who was the meanest and ugliest girl in our grade. I really tried to be nice to her, but she was so mean that it was impossible to be friends with her. She asked out every boy in the class to "go out with her", but none of them said "yes" and only teased her. Then she snapped and had a mental breakdown. She asked the teacher if she could talk to the class about herself to help make friends, and for some reason the teacher allowed this.
Her talk consisted of lighting some candles, dancing around the room singing, and reading from a book made for 5 year old about friends. This "presentation" lasted for at least an hour, and she had a really bad speech impediment, which made them even more unbearable. Her "singing" was an odd humming noise that a dying rhino would make, it was awful. Of course, these talks never helped her get any friends, so she talked to us at least 5 times over the course of two weeks and kept trying. During the middle of one of these presentations she had a nervous breakdown, and then she gave up and disappeared into the limelight.

And then she grew up and made the motion picture Glitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

We had two guys who always ran around pretending to be buses and going around picking up people and saying what thier next stop was. The best thing ive heard from this is that one of them is actually becoming a bus driver now. Hes living out his dream.

• Locked thread