Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

autoaim.cfg posted:

My stomach hurts just looking at the OP. This is what a home made pizza should look like. Behold!
My thick-rear end LCHF pizza with egg & shredded cheese crust and a mussels, shrimp, tuna, ham and tomato sauce slurry as topping, plus a metric fuckton of shredded cheese over it.
No pineapple. That is the Devil's Fruit.

I call it the "Daisy Cutter".

that both looks gross and sounds gross

loving lol at a mussels, shrimp, tuna, ham and tomato sauce slurry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

JakeP posted:

haha you must be a bitchmade pleb if you don't have a brick cob oven

:smugbert:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

it is but you can make a killing fleecing retarded "foodies"

i dont even like pizza

As a New Yorker who loves pizza, this is why I want to go "rain-slicker Patrick Bateman" on your clientele.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Count Freebasie posted:

As a New Yorker who loves pizza, this is why I want to go "rain-slicker Patrick Bateman" on your clientele.

my whole family is from nyc so i feel like some sort of race traitor working at this place

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
If your pizza doesn't have an olive oil and herb basted crust then it's not a loving pizza. That pizza has no crust. Get that flatbread poo poo outta here. Also pick a goddam flavor pallet, just don't mix everything like that. What's the matter with you?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

my whole family is from nyc so i feel like some sort of race traitor working at this place

Then gently caress with the system to make it right. Urine can give some "zing" to the pizza sauce, for example. If they ask why the pizza smells like bleach, you tell them to shut their scrawny asses up and eat it or get the gently caress out.

Sabriel
May 21, 2006

"Does the walker choose the path, or does the path choose the walker?"
this is the sequel to the paper plate thread

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
lol at all the butthurt goons ITT gettin mad at the specifics of how some gay food got made. It's not about the flavor of the cheese used, it's about the Marxist ideals that cheese represents! Wake up sheeple!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Sabriel posted:

this is the sequel to the paper plate thread

this is one pineapple enthusiast post away from being every pizza thread ever

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'd like to contribute to the kickstarter for the OP to open his own pizza shack.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

I'd like to contribute to the kickstarter for the OP to open his own pizza shack.

Doobino's is open for business!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't understand why ppl post these threads if nobody is gonna post pizzateen.jpg

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't understand why ppl post these threads if nobody is gonna post pizzateen.jpg

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I love the Boboli wheat crust with mozzarella and slices of tomato, pepperoni and Basil.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that's what i'm talkin about

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

autoaim.cfg posted:

My stomach hurts just looking at the OP. This is what a home made pizza should look like. Behold!
My thick-rear end LCHF pizza with egg & shredded cheese crust and a mussels, shrimp, tuna, ham and tomato sauce slurry as topping, plus a metric fuckton of shredded cheese over it.
No pineapple. That is the Devil's Fruit.

I call it the "Daisy Cutter".

this is extremely my poo poo

e: whoops I read ur ingredients, nvm :barf:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
The only thing worse than pineapple is corn.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

PINEAPPLE!!! VADE RETRO ME, SATANA!

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Lol loving yanks, here's what actual good pizza looks like, not your pussy pretty pizzas all aesthetic and such:

You don't even eat fainá what the gently caress is wrong with you

I've tasted italian and NYC pizza they're bad

I wanna try Chicago deep dish pizza though, that looks more like my game

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Pochoclo posted:

Lol loving yanks, here's what actual good pizza looks like, not your pussy pretty pizzas all aesthetic and such:

That's not pizza, that's a pile of EU garbage. Take your commie pizza and shove it along with that casserole Chicago bullshit.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Yeah what is that all the remaining food they had served in a heap with a piece of toast?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Help, I make my own pizza but don't want to be a pinko like OP. Please advise.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Arkanomen posted:

That's not pizza, that's a pile of EU garbage. Take your commie pizza and shove it along with that casserole Chicago bullshit.

ShaqDiesel posted:

Yeah what is that all the remaining food they had served in a heap with a piece of toast?

It might look bad but it's more delicious than any other pizza you've ever had, you can't see the dough but it's fluffy and spongy and crunchy in all the right places and great.
Also that is fainá, not toast. It's made with chickpea flour and is very good.
Come to Buenos Aires and eat at El Fortín, or one of the other legendary pizzerías (we have a lot and it's part of the culture), you will love it and question your ways until now.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Arkanomen posted:

This guy knows what's up.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
omg you people all suck at pizza, this is the most offensive poo poo I have seen on SA in years

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
wet toppings piled high on a shiny pizza abortion

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i uh

drat

gently caress this gay earth

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

It might look bad but it's more delicious than any other pizza you've ever had, you can't see the dough but it's fluffy and spongy and crunchy in all the right places and great.
Also that is fainá, not toast. It's made with chickpea flour and is very good.
Come to Buenos Aires and eat at El Fortín, or one of the other legendary pizzerías (we have a lot and it's part of the culture), you will love it and question your ways until now.

It's not pizza, it's loving antipasti with some bread thrown on top.

It may taste like heaven, but it sure as poo poo isn't pizza.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Pochoclo posted:

but this is just a pile of food

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Count Freebasie posted:

It's not pizza, it's loving antipasti with some bread thrown on top.

It may taste like heaven, but it sure as poo poo isn't pizza.

I've tried "original" pizza in Italy and it sucks. I guess I don't like "real pizza" then.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

I've tried "original" pizza in Italy and it sucks. I guess I don't like "real pizza" then.

I haven't tried Italian pizza. I've tried many different types of NYC pizza, and when done right, it is simple bliss. And as was stated above, Chicago deep-dish is a casserole. It's no more pizza than a hot dog with sauerkraut is sausage and peppers.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Making your own pizza is the biggest waste of time. For $5 you can get a hot and ready that's better than anything you can make at home. Leave it to the pros!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
your home oven doesn't get hot enough to make good pizza unless it's relatively thin

and the pizza can't be covered with a pile of toppings containing half a gallon of water

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

your home oven doesn't get hot enough to make good pizza unless it's relatively thin

and the pizza can't be covered with a pile of toppings containing half a gallon of water

Yeah a tombstone frozen pizza is literally better than 90% of the home made pizzas I've had. The other 10% were thin and pretty simply made.

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif

Baba Ganoush posted:

By that I mean you're a soulless yuppie and I can't wait until the working class unites and kills you. My pizza has more soul than any capitalist pig thats why murdering you wouldn't be a crime. You don't have a soul and I bet you even listen to music on youtube

That's all I have to say faggots

Jesus that's an abomination.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

Yeah a tombstone frozen pizza

After OP eats his abomination they'll ask him, "what do you want on your tombstone?"

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

NurhacisUrn posted:

After OP eats his abomination they'll ask him, "what do you want on your tombstone?"

<babaganoushheneverscored.jpg>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Goatfather posted:

i uh

drat

gently caress this gay earth

:negative:

n-no

• Locked thread