Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Oh boy! Guilt-riddled and now he has to tiptoe around a potential international incident. One wrong move and he could start a--

Oh. Oh. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balqis
Sep 5, 2011

You know what I love about this game? The map. Like, obviously they're going to pick the correct location for modern landmarks like La Conciergerie, but the places they make up? Still make a poo poo ton of sense. As someone who wandered by foot around Paris waaaay too much, I can recognize that they put the lovely student bar in the right area, near La Sorbonne. Or the law office near the Marais, the lovely part of town back then. Or the château near St Germain-des-Prés, what was, and still is an incredibly rich and fashionable area of town to live in.

However it still bugs me that visiting these areas take a day when I physically know the walk could be done in 30 minutes. I understand from a gameplay standpoint, but grrrr.

:getin:

Balqis fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Mar 8, 2016

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Balqis posted:

However it still bugs me that visiting these areas take a day when I physically know the walk could be done in 30 minutes.

Look, Falcon is a very busy man. I mean, those croissants aren't just going to eat themselves.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

KataraniSword posted:

Oh boy! Guilt-riddled and now he has to tiptoe around a potential international incident. One wrong move and he could start a--

Oh. Oh. :ohdear:

Sorry, I don't get it.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

Damn it, It's all your fault!

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Meanwhile, I'm suspicious of "Monsieur Mousey". That sounds like a pseudonym if I ever heard one. I bet he's trying to sabotage the prince's defense by sending the first lawyers he could find in the phone book, rather than someone known for competence.

Even though our protagonists are named "Falcon" and "Sparrowson", and all the other animals have animal puns as their natural names.

And if I my little knowledge of Spanish History is correct, the Spain was quite a mess, even more so than France in this time period of 1848. I'm not sure how much money our little prince has.

Balqis
Sep 5, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

Look, Falcon is a very busy man. I mean, those croissants aren't just going to eat themselves.

Another accuracy; fresh pain au chocolat is the best hangover food and drunk food. Can be acquired at all hours, considering legit bakeries start selling as early as 2 am.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Sorry, I don't get it.

Going into as few, historically accurate but somewhat spoilerly details as possible, 1848 was a significant year in Parisian history. Wikipedia will show you the way if you want to know more.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Balqis posted:

Going into as few, historically accurate but somewhat spoilerly details as possible, 1848 was a significant year in Parisian history. Wikipedia will show you the way if you want to know more.

Alright, I'll look it up.

*1 minute later*

:stare:

This game is going to get very interesting.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
1848 was quite an interesting year all over the place, if I recall.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
How much money do we have at this point? I imagine that Purrtoir paid us quite generously, but our dear friend Falcon drank away most of our newfound wealth over the weekend.

Before the 1848 thing was pointed out, I was starting to wonder if the money mechanic would become a driving force like it was in Papers, Please -- the protagonist lies, cheats, steals, tampers with evidence, throws around false accusations, and generally raises hell all over Paris not in the name of justice, but because contingency defense attorneys have bills to pay too, damnit.

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Mar 8, 2016

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

ProfessorProf posted:

To Le Canard Joyeux!

Oh hey, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEA04-IVbM

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Those pain au chocolat sound delicious.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

anilEhilated posted:

Pain au chocolat sound delicious.

You should see how they taste.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

Ahem, you mean "chocolate croissants". You aren't wrong about their taste, though.

Although ice-cream filled profiteroles and "crepe"s smothered in maple syrup are much better, I hear.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I stopped reading before the end of the first trial and went and bought this game last night. Played a little further than the LP is. It's amazing and I love it. I did not realize the significance of the year, though.

I have a feeling things are going to get amazing before too long. Can't wait to read/play more!

anilEhilated posted:

I spent some time in France in college, and yes yes pains au chocolat are goddamn amazing. And you can find them literally everywhere and they cost about a Euro. I practically lived off those things while I was there.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Subtle.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Given the givens it's a bit ominous that our intro clients are both nobles.

...of course, we framed a more different noble in the first case, so at least there's that?

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
No update today because of my own poor scheduling skills, LP will resume on Friday.

On a plus side, I finally quit Hearthstone, so I should have more time to work on this.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Glazius posted:

Given the givens it's a bit ominous that our intro clients are both nobles.

...of course, we framed a more different noble in the first case, so at least there's that?

Clearly the mouse "heard about us" from Dame Caterline telling all of her noble friends how she knew a lawyer who could get you off scot-free for anything.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
It's our mastery over 19th century SEO bearing fruit. Purrtoir did the equivalent of googling "lawyer" and engaging the very first law office that appeared in the search results; I wouldn't be surprised if Mousey did the same thing. The AA Offices always show up first in the alphabetical directory listing.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

It's our mastery over 19th century SEO bearing fruit. Purrtoir did the equivalent of googling "lawyer" and engaging the very first law office that appeared in the search results; I wouldn't be surprised if Mousey did the same thing. The AA Offices always show up first in the alphabetical directory listing.

In future years, Falcon would descend into drink and poverty. His rants about "that damned aardvark" became legendary at the local brew pub.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

This reminds me of a comic series featuring a detective agency with similar tactics.

For those unfamiliar with hiragana, あ is the first letter in the dictionary in Japanese.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

To jail! I have a prince to meet.

Oh, it's you two again. Hey, nice work on Lady kitten's trial. Baron Rorgueil is pacing around a cell right now, ranting about wringing your neck.
Yeah. I'm not surprised.
He's super mad. But hey, a criminal's a criminal, right? If the lion didn't want a death sentence, he probably shouldn't have killed a guy. Oh, you're not here to defend him, are ya? Because that would be hilarious.
We're actually here to see Prince Juan Querido, heir to the throne of Spain.
The mouth fox, huh? That guy's driving me nuts with his "Señores" and his flamboyant attitude. I say the sooner he hangs, the better.
Well, come on, then. While we're young.

:siren::siren:

Well, I wouldn't say legendary...
I wouldn't even say notable...
Such humility. I would expect nothing less from renowned individuals such as yourselves. But let us get down to business. I trust that my compañero, Mousey, explained the situation?
He told us that you have been accused of murder, but we need some further details before we can start our investigation.
Ah, of course. What is it that you wanted to know?

What were you reading, before we so rudely interrupted?
Ah, this book? It is a Spanish classic. Don Quixote of La Mancha. Do you know it?

I've heard of it. It's about the knight who jousts windmills, right?
That's one part of the story, yes. The hero is a virtuous-but-elderly knight by the name of Don Quixote. In the chapter you mentioned, he takes up arms against an army of giants who are terrorizing a town. Quixote's partner, Sancho, warns him that the giants are just windmills, and their flailing arms are just sails twirling in the wind. But Don Quixote doesn't listen. He takes up his lance, gets on his horse, and charges anyway.
Sounds more like DUMB Quixote, am I right, Falcon?
Perhaps he is dumb, Señor Sparrowson. But many of us spend our whole lives jousting imaginary giants.
Speak for yourself, Juan. I've never been jousting, let alone seen a giant.
I thinkwe're getting off-track here.
Indeed. I tell you what, Señor Falcon. I'll lend you my copy of this book. Maybe you'll have time to give it a read at some point.
Maybe I will. Thank you.

Was there anything else you wanted to know?

Why did you come to Paris, Prince Juan?
I was on a diplomatic mission. I do not know whether you are familiar with current events, but you may have heard that my country is in a state of turmoil. Contenders for the Spanish throne are slandering, plotting, backstabbing... it's chaos, and the people are suffering. So I thought, "if I can befriend some French royalty, perhaps even the king himself, maybe I can strengthen my family's name". With the Querido dynasty restored, I would have a chance at bringing peace to my beautiful nation.
Welp. I guess that plan's gone out the window.
Sparrowson! Don't be rude.
No, he is right. I've failed terribly.
Don't fret, Prince Juan. We'll do everything in our power to clear your name. Maybe once the dust has settled, you will have another opportunity to speak with King Louis Philippe and complete your mission.
Thank you, Señor Falcon. I am sure you will do your best. Was there anything else you wanted to ask?

To be honest, Prince Juan, I'm a little confused as to how a member of royalty could get in so much trouble. Could you walk us through your activities on the day of the murder?
Of course. Let me see, where to begin... It was the cold and misty morning of the 6th of January. I had heard that King Louis Philippe was unveiling a new painting at the Palais du Louvre, and I wished to meet the man himself. So, after a brief stroll and picnic in Tuileries Garden, I entered the palace. I found the royal entourage in the Louvre's Grande Galerie. When I saw an opportunity, I presented a humble gift to the King.

How romantic.
But before the King could take it, a rather rude person snatched it from my fingers. It was a royal guard. A dog by the name of Major Howl. "Ouch," cried out Major Howl. "I have pricked myself upon the thorns of this dastardly flower." And then the Major slumped to the floor. His face turned blue. His mouth frothed. And he died.
He died straight away after being pricked?
Straight away, Señor.
It's obvious that the pricked finger was the cause of death, but I don't know of any poison that acts so fast.
Nor do I, Señor Falcon. But clearly, the police felt that poison upon the rose's thorns was the only logical explanation. And with so many witnesses, even the King himself, what could I say to defend myself?
So where did this rose come from?
I acquired it from a beautiful Parisian flower seller at Les Halles markets. A girl by the name of Catherine-Marie Cygne. But surely you're not suggesting that the flower girl applied the poison herself, Señor Falcon?
Well, I'm not making any accusations yet. I'm just planning to explore every line of inquiry.
Did you want to ask something else, Señor Falcon?
No, I think that's everything, thank you.
What's the plan, big bird?
Well, we have two lines of enquiry. We should head to the scene of the crime, the Palais du Louvre, and see if we can find any clues or witnesses, and we should interview the flower girl in Les Halles market to see if she has anything to say about this alleged poisoned rose.
Two tasks spread over six days? This almost sounds too easy.
Let's not get complacent.
Good luck, Señores.

What is it?
Did something seem... off... about Prince Juan to you?

He seemed colorful to me. Throwing roses, spouting about literature... Juan's one suave Spaniard.
Hmm. Maybe I misread him.
Well, look. If this is bothering you, then we could always ask around. Maybe someone in the city knows Juan's dirty secret. If he actually has anything to hide, that is.
Yeah! Let's dig up the dirt!
But we've still got a trial to prepare for. Priorities, Sparrowson.

Quinn2win fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 12, 2016

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

ProfessorProf posted:

He's super mad. But hey, a criminal's a criminal, right? If the lion didn't want a death sentence, he probably shouldn't have killed a guy. Oh, you're not here to defend him, are ya? Because that would be hilarious.

That would be hilarious. I think Falcon should do it. I mean, he's already familiar with the case. He should be able to whip up a defence without even leaving the office.
(Step 1 of which is 'Do not let the Baron speak in court under any circumstances")

Oh and Mr Fox is so not a prince. Except that's too obvious, so he probably is.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ProfessorProf posted:

Well, I'm not making any accusations yet. I'm just planning to explore every line of inquiry. Did you want to ask something else, Señor Falcon?

This should probably be two lines.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

Holy poo poo, that Music. That low hanging hat. That bare-open shirt.

I like this guy already.

On a side note, I was expecting his name to be a pun on fox. Hell, Zorro is already out there, the devs could have just used it. Our little prince looks like he could swing a rapier or two around.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Well, that's one way to interpret Don Quixote.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I suspect that missing page is going to be quite revealing. Print copy can vary, but I think I might know what's on that page.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Seyser Koze posted:

Well, that's one way to interpret Don Quixote.
It's a bit of peeve of mine but I hate how people reduce Don Quixote to the windmill scene and Dulcinea when this stuff happens in the first 10 chapters. Of about fifty. There's much more to the book.

ArcadePark posted:

On a side note, I was expecting his name to be a pun on fox. Hell, Zorro is already out there, the devs could have just used it. Our little prince looks like he could swing a rapier or two around.
Well, his name seems to suggest he's quite the ladies, uh, fox.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

anilEhilated posted:

It's a bit of peeve of mine but I hate how people reduce Don Quixote to the windmill scene and Dulcinea when this stuff happens in the first 10 chapters. Of about fifty. There's much more to the book.
Yeah, but those are the only interesting parts. There's a reason why every focuses on things that happen before Quixote's first return home, and that's because its a self-contained story that spoofs tropes that are still around and familiar to us. The rest of it is an almost-serious take on rubbish that hasn't survived the passing centuries (well, romantic melodrama soap opera bullshit is still around, but not in the same form)

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Is it? I admit it's been years since I read it but I recall it being a pretty enjoyable road trip through medieval Spain that used - and dealt with - some pretty modern techniques, mostly nowadays fashionable books about books about books.
I think Falcon and Sparrowson would enjoy reading about being pigeonholed (sorry) into a role quite a bit.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

We have six days to assemble clues for the trial. First destination: The scene of the crime.

That's the Arc de Triomphe over there, right? I swear it's smaller than how I remember it.
That's the Arc de Triomphe ~du Carrousel~, you doofus. The big Arc de Triomphe is up the road.
What? No way! Why are there two?
Because when a man like Napoleon invades half of Europe, he gets to build as many triumphal arches as he drat well pleases.

Th-that arrogant voice.
~Sigh~ Good day, Séverin.
Let's be civil, Jayjay. Why don't you introduce me to your new assistant?
Fine, fine. Séverin, this is Sparrowson, my assistant.
Sparrowson, this is Séverin, the most pompous prosecutor in Paris.
Oh, are you two old school friends or something?
More like arch-rivals.
Please, Jayjay. I think "arch-rival" implies some sort of competition. As I recall, we've met in court on five occasions, and on five occasions did you get humiliated terribly. I'm amazed a failing bird-brain like you is still able to get clients.
Actually, Séverin, business has never been better. I'll have you know that I am currently being employed by the Prince of Spain, no less.
The Prince of Spain? Juan Querido? Well, well, this is quite an amusing coincidence.
Don't tell me -
Correct. I am the prosecutor for the very same case.
It is a pity that the Spanish prince will indubitably hang, but I suppose that is what he gets for hiring a bird-brain to represent him.
Don't call me bird-brain! You're the only bird-brain here, Séverin!
Tsk. "One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." - Voltaire.
Uh oh, he's giving you the verbal smack-down. Quick, Falcon, make a witty retort.
Huh? Oh, yeah. Uh...

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire.
OOOOOOH~
Heh. Very good, Jayjay. A worthy riposte. But enough talk. If you messieurs would excuse me, I have a case to prepare for. Jayjay. Sparrowson. I'll see you two in court.

He did seem like a bit of a cockerel. But is it true what he said? You know, that he trounced you in court five times?
I can't deny it. Séverin has a reputation as a ruthlessly thorough prosecutor. Mountains of evidence, surprise witnesses... it's no wonder he always manages to one-up me.
But this time will be different, right?
I hope so...
I know! For you see...

Sparrowson! That's, that's, that's...

Pretty illegal. And immoral. Stealing from another attorney? That's the sort of thing that gets lawyers disbarred on the spot.
Oh. I didn't realize it was so serious. Alright, I'll go give it back. I'll say he dropped it or something.

There's no need to be so hasty. Let's have a look and see what the map says. We'll just take a peek.
Just moments ago, you said that taking the map was illegal and immoral!
Well, the act is done. It's not like peeking would make the act double-illegal. Plus, the extra information would even the playing field. It would help to create a balanced legal environment. That's a good thing, isn't it?
When you put it like that, it would almost be illegal to NOT take a look.
Yeah. Yeah! Let's take a closer look...

...And those penned-in arrows seem to show the route taken by the king's entourage. Which means that the king first went...

Didn't Prince Juan say that he spent the morning in the Tuileries gardens?

Sounds like we have a lot of places to visit. Where should we go first?

To the Salle du Tibre!

If I understand Cocorico's notes correctly, this is the room the King and his entourage stopped in before heading to the Grande Galerie. This room doesn't seem to be very popular. I don't see anybody around to interrogate.
Interview.
Right. Interview.
Well, since it's quiet, maybe we should take the opportunity to do a little snooping.
What would be the point? Surely all the interesting evidence would be in the Grande Galerie, where the murder took place.
Think about it, Falcon. The police would have already gone over the Grande Galerie with a fine-toothed comb. But I bet that numb-skull Inspector Volerti didn't even think to check this room for clues. There might be a murder weapon just under our beaks!
Your logic seems a little questionable, but it couldn't hurt to have a look, I suppose.

These columns have been designed to look Roman. I think the style is ionic.
It's not ionic, Falcon. Iony is when a character says something, but the reader knows it means something completely different.
That's not... never mind.

A supporting column. It's holding the roof up.
If the column were truly supportive, it wouldn't hold the roof up. It would encourage the roof to get to its location on time.
~Sigh~

I see a cabinet full of engraved plates. Mostly bronze.
How much do you think they are worth?
I don't know. Three hundred francs apiece, at least.
What?! Are you serious? I'm in the wrong profession.
I don't think archeology works as a get-rich-quick scheme, Sparrowson.
Who said anything about archaeology? I'm going to become a museum robber.
Oh. Well, that's one way to get rich quick.

This is some sort of ceremonial container. It's beautifully crafted, but what did it contain? Maybe it's an arcane wine cabinet.
Don't be so ignorant, Falcon. This is a sacred Mesopotamian artifact, gifted to Emperor Hadrian for his victory at Euphrates in 123 AD.
Stop making stuff up. You and I both know nothing about Mesopotamia.
Alright, alright. You got me. This could be a hippo's chamber pot for all I know.

I'm not sure what this is. Some sort of stand or podium? Maybe it's just a decorative piece.
It's a Roman doorstop. Roman doors were enormous marble slabs, so the doorstops had to be similarly large in order to stay in place.
I don't think that's right...
My uncle's a Roman historian. Trust me.

A shiny, copper urn. I guess it was used for carrying water. Or for cremated remains. Probably not both at the same time.
It smells good.
Don't sniff the exhibits, Sparrowson.
No, really. This urn smells amazing. It's almost... choclaty.
You poor thing. You're hallucinating from hunger. Would you like to stop by a bakery on our way back to the office?
Don't patronize me, Falcon! My nose never lies. I'm telling you, there's something in here! I can feel it.
Now you're touching the exhibit? That's definitely a no-no.

Put that down, Sparrowson. It's someone's old rubbish.
No, look! It's a chocolate wrapper! Judging by the smell, the chocolate was bitter and dark. Seventy, perhaps eighty percent cocoa. Belgian in origin. The level of wrapper crumpling and firmness of the chocolate residue indicate that this was discarded just a few days ago. Yes... I am certain. The chocolate contained in this wrapper was undoubtedly consumed on the 7th of January, the day of the murder.
Mon Dieu, Sparrowson! You deduced all that from smelling the wrapper?
Imagine what I could work out if I tasted it.
That won't be necessary. Sparrowson, if you could apply this level of critical thinking to areas outside of food, you would be the world's greatest detective.
If only all evidence were edible...
So, do you have any idea which shop this chocolate was purchased from? That might help us track down the person who consumed it.
No, there's no possible way we could know that. I suppose we will just have to visit every confectioner in town and sample every bit of merchandise for comparison. What a chore.
Interesting. Because I can see "Lander Hagelslak's Chocolate Emporium" written on the wrapper.
Well, you can't blame a bird for trying.

We're done here. For now, at least.
We can't spend all day staring at Roman artifacts, I suppose. So, where to next?

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
By the way, I'm gonna go ahead and downgrade my schedule to two updates per week. Thank you for your patience.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
The dead guard was allergic to chocolate, wasn't he?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

The guard's a dog. Chocolate is toxic to dogs - and the more Cocoa (the darker) the chocolate it is, the more toxic it is, and 80% is pretty drat high.

Robindaybird fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 15, 2016

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Poisoning the prickly bits on something you're carrying around is maybe one step up on the safety scale from poisoning your knife and then licking the blade.

I'm almost entirely sure that Mr. Spaniard didn't murder someone in the way he's alleged to. But I wonder if, say, the dog ate the chocolate to kill himself on the orders of someone jockeying for the Spanish throne, and the prosecutor is the one on the take.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Robindaybird posted:

The guard's a dog. Chocolate is toxic to dogs - and the more Cocoa (the darker) the chocolate it is, the more toxic it is, and 80% is pretty drat high.

I can only imagine that the furry fandom-equivalent in this universe parades in human suits talking about how much they love to metabolise theobromine and caffeine.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

But the last case, all the murder weapons considered were claws, despite some characters having human hands, so there must be some degree where their original biological animal motif has a part to play in their physical composure.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Ionic columns are Greek, not Roman! :science:

It's, uh, probably not relevant.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Ahh. And here's our Edgeworth-equivalent. Every Ace Attorney needs an arch-rival, after all! He seems like quite a cocksure fellow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

I would say he's rather cocky, but that would be rather fowl of me to say. At the very least, he looks like he's good at writing poultry

• Locked thread