Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Corner him in a secluded area, knock him out with a chloroform rag, and trap him in an abandoned survival bunker that you conveniently found in the middle of the woods.

Now he can't do anything BUT notice you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

get kidnapped by senpai, spend 2 years in a rape dungeon

edit: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35910268 this is the logical end to all anime fandom

ChickenHeart posted:

Corner him in a secluded area, knock him out with a chloroform rag, and trap him in an abandoned survival bunker that you conveniently found in the middle of the woods.

Now he can't do anything BUT notice you.

:smugbert:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
looks like the senpai has become then senpee

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wear a helmet with a siren on top and a digital banner display that constantly displays the message "notice me sempai."

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like to wear my Enola Gay baseball cap. Senpai notices that one real good

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Walk around with a sandwich board that reads "Notice me, Sempai!"

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I want yandere dev to release the snap mode footage

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

What is Sempai cannot read English??????

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What is Sempai cannot read English??????

The gently caress kind of sempai can't read English?

You need higher standards, girl.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

> check inventory

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time senpai noticed me and it was all i really wanted and needed at that time in my life but it was bad timing because i was pickpocketing him

QuantumPotato
Feb 3, 2005

Fallen Rib
Give senpai the old dick in the eye.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
treat senpai like a piece of poo poo all the time, bully him, make him pay for your lunch, mock him

it's okay because you're just being tsundere tho

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I'll stand close to him but not too close... dummy

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM&t=66s

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Baphomet = Great Pumpkin??? Lucy looks fuckin tired of Linus's poo poo in this year's live Peanuts special.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Be a constant disappointment to Sempai. Sempai will find himself drawn to being forced to address your mistakes and take responsibility for failing to mentor you well enough. As Sempai, he will refuse to accept defeat and will redouble his efforts to correct your faults because his reputation is on the line, too.

Then you convince Sempai that perhaps he failed because in his heart he knew the pair of you were not not meant to be mentor/student, but lovers.

Cut to credits and we get clips and photos of you and Sempai dating, getting married, having family, growing old, while a J-pop song plays in the background and your obscured and glowing naked bodies fade into a starry background.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

People keep linking me youtube videos but I can't actually watch them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
how wil l Iget mogwai to notice me

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Anime belongs in the trash

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I'm the senpai but none of my kohai notice me. hosed up

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I'm the senpai but none of my kohai notice me. hosed up

Oh is that what the other half of a Senpai/admirer relationship is called? The Kohai?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Oh is that what the other half of a Senpai/admirer relationship is called? The Kohai?

Yeah, someone's senior in school (or work I guess) is senpai and their junior is called kohai.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You won't believe what these 10 Kohais did to get their Senpais to notice them (number 6 will restore your faith in humanity).

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Applewhite posted:

I learned this from the office :cmon:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

You won't believe what these 10 Kohais did to get their Senpais to notice them (number 6 will restore your faith in humanity).

#6 is just a drawing of a little kid making GBS threads in the face of an old man who has fallen near the bus stop

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

#6 is just a drawing of a little kid making GBS threads in the face of an old man who has fallen near the bus stop

hell yeah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Anime belongs in the trash

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

this is astoundingly funny to me and I keep laughing every time I see just fyi

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I got him to notice me by commanding my forces to use interlocking lanes of fire and a well planned ambush at a natural choke-point to stop his 2003 Chevy Trail Blazer and stole his groceries while heavily wounding his wife, forcing him to bring in CASEVAC that my forces also took pot shots at to further decrease senpai's morale

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gonna get my dripping wet teenage cooch all up on his desk in my short purple skirt like EEUUNNGHHH

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

play more League of Legends and ignore her while she sleeps on the couch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What happened to the last girl?

• Locked thread