Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
and in turn your mom is a bathroom for the entire world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Serious Frolicking posted:

and in turn your mom is a bathroom for the entire world

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would just be thrilled if they had separate bathrooms for peeing and pooping. I hate ducking into a bathroom for a quick pee and getting knocked back out the door because some dick with giardia thinks it's OK to use public facilities.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

criscodisco posted:

I would just be thrilled if they had separate bathrooms for peeing and pooping. I hate ducking into a bathroom for a quick pee and getting knocked back out the door because some dick with giardia thinks it's OK to use public facilities.

That's what the sinks are for

Though i agree they should have more outdoor urinals to take up that slack

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i dont want myd aughter pissing in the same bathroom as a dog

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i dont want myd aughter pissing in the same bathroom as a dog

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love this guy

this thread is bad

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

notZaar posted:

We should have one mega bathroom, a long corridor of parallel benches like the Romans did. Bring eye contact back into pooping.

Hell yeah. Get rid of running water too and bring back the community rear end wiping sponge too. We'll be able to come together as a people when we are all wiping with the same sponge.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

apparently a lot of people on my facebook feed care

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

oh wait there's a tone deaf white mom rapping about this somewhere i gotta find the vidz

yeah theres the goods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9JeZ5PEdFI

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

How about people just use whatever bathroom they want? Who cares?

How about I use your face as a toilet

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
if trump doesn't give a poo poo neither should you

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

I love my fish :3:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The thing is women's bathrooms always have less toilets than men's if you factor urinals and the reproductive system makes the bladder smaller so women have to pee more often. That's why women's restroom lines are fuckin long cause the bathrooms aren't equally equipped. But only men's restrooms get the lightning fast piss towers, for obvious reasons

They should make the women's bathrooms actually the same size for utility, as in, larger

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i think all the sudden pearl-clutching was at the idea of a man in a dress tromping into the little girl's room and staring, then claiming to be a transwoman when the police came to take him away, and being let go because of city ordinances against discrimination towards transsexuals. I'm sure there was some good faith requirement written into those city ordinances or assumed in the legal system itself that doesn't make this illegal thing non-illegal now, but it was a good way of frightening people.

of course most of the laws didnt stop at 'no special rules for trans folks' and went all the way to penis that way, vagina that way, no ifs ands or buts so there's really no point to this post

Fart.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

The thing is women's bathrooms always have less toilets than men's if you factor urinals and the reproductive system makes the bladder smaller so women have to pee more often. That's why women's restroom lines are fuckin long cause the bathrooms aren't equally equipped. But only men's restrooms get the lightning fast piss towers, for obvious reasons

They should make the women's bathrooms actually the same size for utility, as in, larger

Have you seen that piss tower that's in the middle of the room that's actually a sink?

Wanna pee in that sink.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Alabama city: Use bathrooms matching biological sex or face 6 months in jail,

Oxford, Alabama.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

a retard posted:

if trump doesn't give a poo poo neither should you

Nice name/post combo.

Just kidding. Trump 2016.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Maybe just make a piss trough for women. That might help with the lines. Guys have it but usually it's in the seedier bars or stadiums.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Honestly I would be cool with unisex bathrooms. Plenty of people have seen my dick over the years so whats the big dealio with a few more. It would be interesting to see what happens if you took the signs off all the bathrooms and people aren't sure which one to go into

Of course these laws don't effect me at all so frankly I don't really care where gender confused folks go to pee as long as it's not on the rug

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Wamdoodle posted:

Maybe just make a piss trough for women. That might help with the lines. Guys have it but usually it's in the seedier bars or stadiums.

I know that toilets in Japan have speakers that play the sound of a toilet flushing because women dare not pee where others will hear. I want a bathroom with a speaker that plays a loud, continuous fart sound. All the time.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i like to take off all my clothes and poo poo standing up in the middle of the bathroom and doing a low sweeping spin-kick that sends the turd flying before it hits the ground

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

reminder that while this picture looks cute that fish is required to be on leash wile in a public park

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it really grinds my gears when people bring their fish with them into the bathroom, just leave it outside and tie its leash to a tree or something, there are lots of good samaritans who aren't bears who will kindly watch your fish as you use the facilities

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I was once "raped" by a woman pretending to be a man. It was aces because I only pretended not to consent. Thanks, Target!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Getting sprayed by perfume samples without consent should be considered a form of rape

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Wamdoodle posted:

it could be like a long low trough that they squat over in single file

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:cripes:

Sulphuric Asshole
Apr 25, 2003
Ban publicly funded restrooms, vite Rand Paul.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Maoist Pussy posted:

How about I use your face as a toilet

Is that a threat or a promise? :grin:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

it could be like a long low trough that they squat over in single file

Hmm id like to see some concept sketches of this please

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

final2percent posted:

did u know the whole world is just a bathroom for birds

i dont really like birds, but drat thats one cool bird

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Wulfolme posted:

I know that toilets in Japan have speakers that play the sound of a toilet flushing because women dare not pee where others will hear. I want a bathroom with a speaker that plays a loud, continuous fart sound. All the time.

I'd carry the fart speaker with me everywhere.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Luvcow posted:

reminder that while this picture looks cute that fish is required to be on leash wile in a public park

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

exactly, this is a responsible pet owner

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wamdoodle posted:

Hell yeah. Get rid of running water too and bring back the community rear end wiping sponge too. We'll be able to come together as a people when we are all wiping with the same sponge.

:ssh:
the romans had running water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rutibex posted:

:ssh:
the romans had running water

WELL THEY BETTER GO CATCH IT

• Locked thread