Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

Macnult posted:

aw snap I probably should do something as ik that won't suck

You did a great job, don't worry about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
make a probation thread so i can get more ik signatures!

Piso Mojado

Probrate everyone in this thread (except me please, I have some top notch posting en route)

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Am I even a poster???

tao of lmao

I give the review a 7.5/10

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
would this make a good poster for my room

Scaly Haylie

Putty posted:

I'm not the OP but frankly I'm disappointed that you even have to ask.

Robot Made of Meat

It is my firm belief that I have posted.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cuntman.net

Robot Made of Meat posted:

i can confirm this

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
posting for a review please

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

mods?

VideoGames

TWIST FIST posted:

i can confirm this

It checks out!

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

shinmai

CHK Instruction

VideoGames posted:

It checks out!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm here I'm queer and I'm steering clear

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Wowee yes please friendo. Also what's an ik?

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Munchables posted:

Wowee yes please friendo. Also what's an ik?

I only recently learned this myself, but it's what people call mods on byob (and fyad, apparently, can't say for certain because I don't fyad), it's short for idiot king, or if you're a nice person you can make up your own meaning like internet knight or interesting kharacter (a la mortal kombat)

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

shinmai posted:

I only recently learned this myself, but it's what people call mods on byob (and fyad, apparently, can't say for certain because I don't fyad), it's short for idiot king, or if you're a nice person you can make up your own meaning like internet knight or interesting kharacter (a la mortal kombat)

Haha ok thanks :) I actually thought for a moment after posted this that it might be internet king but I dismissed it as being silly

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

thank you for the review, i will post here more when i'm not being rolled by things outside of byob

idiot king is the nice way of putting it

hi how are you ♥

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

*tries to memorize all these posters attributes for the big test.*

tells self: don't sweat it, don't sweat it, this review cram session only cost $200

question 1:
which anime does owl day like?
*sweats*

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

playground tough posted:

hey cool sig ;]
Our beautiful kinderegg, still waiting for it to hatch and see the next step on the chill-volution, proud to have you here!

DraconicImpulse posted:

i need my performance review so i know what to work on to be maximum chill
Beautiful dragon, althought abit scary, mostly harmless -hoarder of chill, valued member, definitivly worthy of our chill award. :> Quality posting, keep it up!

TWIST FIST posted:

yeah.. when theres 6 posters here!!!! :twisted:
Twist Fist, our naughty boy... Deserves a spanking - but with feather pillows - we are chil after all. Let's beat the chill into him! <3

Splatmaster posted:

**swaps out the 3's on his keyboard with the E's and the O's with the 0's while he's away**
What ar3 y0u d0ing with my k3yb0ard!?

Lizard Wizard posted:

I initially thought this thread was for the kind of poster you put on your wall, so here's my submission:

...but review me too, please!
4 w1z4rd *4nd* 4 l1z4rd - n07 m4ny f0rum5 4r3 lucky 70 h4v3 5uch 4 r4r3 c0mb1n4710n 0f 4w350m3 4b0u7. pl3453 m16h7y w1z4rd l1z4rd - 5h0w u5 50m3 m461c 7r1ck5 , w3 l0v3 y0u <3

joke_explainer posted:

Review me! I love these threads where we get people willing to do something to acknowledge our existence.
What would we do without our joke explainer? Imagine no one ever getting any jokes. You are valued in our community and you are doing a great job - keep it up! <3

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I love all of you; you're all great
Our very dope IK - quality posts, a cheerful fiend. Quite possibly the cutest ghost AV on the forums. I hope to see you pulling off some crazy stuff before your time as IK has passed. <3

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am too cool to play board games, but a board game thread would be good
Our resident marathon runner who doesn't care bout gravity - no matter the spin, your AV keeps running and running, never stopping, hours on hours. Your posts are awesome too btw!

Luvcow posted:

used to love the dungeon board game when i was a kid
Lovely cow, valued poster, victim of many a plot to tip him over - but still standing.. just like his reputation! Im still curious what the fake pic you got banned for ages ago was though :>

Zyla posted:

please judge my internet posts
Your posts bring me joy and chill, so does your NOT A CAT avatar, every time I see it I smile. Keep on posting and share the love <3

I do not know you very well, but your name is Gomi, and I like Takanori Gomi, and your AV (coincidently?) looks kinda like him in a weird way. I guess that makes you very cool and chill and Id like to see more of you :)

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah it doesn't work that way. i can't make a whole post disappear. i could only edit it to something funny or interesting but you could do that too

also the something awful forums double posting stuff without any fault of the poster is so common it's practically boring at this point.
Our mighty Overlady, you care for everyone, keep BYOB chill and in order. Quite possibly the nicest and most fair mod on SA. Keep up the good work and don't ever leave us. You truely are awesome and your gym efforts impress me alot!

VideoGames posted:

If I was to self review it would be: GOTY2016!! 6/10 ign. But that assumes that I am an actual video game when in fact I am all video games as a sentient block of cartridges and cds.
I would review you 10/10 any day VideoGames. Without any extra pay, benefits or free gifts. You simply rock and I hope to see you post even more. #VideoGamesFTW

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You should have paid IGN more, that way they would have given you a 10/10!!
I give you 10/10 for making awesome signatures, being a cool person and having an awesome username. Needless to say, we want you around!

Vynar posted:

I have that VHS on my shelf along with the first (and miles better) live action Mortal Kombat movie. On this shelf inquiring eyes will also find the live action Street Fighter VHS. Though I also hold a great eldritch evil. A dark tome known as that terrible horrific mostly CGI promotion Mortal Kombat VHS.

To your point the Mario movie is weird but kind of fun the effects for a lot of the creatures are nifty.
I do not know you very well but, you are a lobster, a bussiness lobster at that, a true CEO. I bet you know how to put the competition in a pinch! Hope to see you around!

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Am I even a poster???
You are now, and if you keep it up - you will reap the seeds of what you sow: Chill and Tranquility. Stick around and post even more!

Putty posted:

I think that you should put your well deserved Reward for Extraordinary Chill on the wall as a poster! (You deserve it). It's located in the first post of the thread.

I can neither comfirm nor deny that you have posted. Or the location, not location of the said (not) post. I can however comfirm that you are awesome, aren't we all chill robots made of meat?

December Octopodes posted:

posting for a review please
BYOB Octopus, distant relative to the BYOB Dog (and cat) - We love all animals in BYOB - You are no exclusion!

lmbo calrissian posted:

I'm here I'm queer and I'm steering clear
No queer can steer clear of the sheer joy of being reviewed. You've gone above and beyond yourself, you are awesome, your posts are great and you bring life to the forums. Just say the word and we'll kill Cody in the most chill way possible for you :>

Munchables posted:

Haha ok thanks :) I actually thought for a moment after posted this that it might be internet king but I dismissed it as being silly
What would a chill place be without snacks and Munchables? Starvation and very unchill HANGRY people. Thank BYOB though, we've got Munchables to keep us sated <3

***PHEW***
That was alot of reviews, I am glad I am not a teacher reviewing kids for a job :>
I think you ALL deserve the chill reward in first post (signature). Use it if you want. Wall Poster Size available too!

<3 <3 Vanisher

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I'm filling up a self-evaluation sheet right now and will post the results when I have them. It's slightly too early to tell, but I'm hopeful I'll qualify for the chill reward in the first post :3:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

shinmai posted:

I'm filling up a self-evaluation sheet right now and will post the results when I have them. It's slightly too early to tell, but I'm hopeful I'll qualify for the chill reward in the first post :3:

You quality, no doubt <3 Your Atari based avatar, sense of humor and all out chill deserves a reward!

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

shinmai posted:

this is pretty close. the reason they have a different name is mods are usually appointed for life or until they have a complete mental breakdown and flame out.

idiot king is usually a short term rotating position. they're popular in more casual forums to help out for a set amount of time and then rotate out. although they have access to the same functions the mods do (requesting probations, editing posts, stickying threads) they don't have access to the mod forum and don't get ultra cool blue modstars in front of their names.

to see who our idiot kings are you have to look at the front page of the forums and look at the mod list next to our forum. I'm the mod, so anyone else listed is an idiot king

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Uxzuigal posted:

Our mighty Overlady, you care for everyone, keep BYOB chill and in order. Quite possibly the nicest and most fair mod on SA. Keep up the good work and don't ever leave us. You truely are awesome and your gym efforts impress me alot!

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is pretty close. the reason they have a different name is mods are usually appointed for life or until they have a complete mental breakdown and flame out.

idiot king is usually a short term rotating position. they're popular in more casual forums to help out for a set amount of time and then rotate out. although they have access to the same functions the mods do (requesting probations, editing posts, stickying threads) they don't have access to the mod forum and don't get ultra cool blue modstars in front of their names.
Every day is a learning opportunity in byob :)

FluffieDuckie posted:

to see who our idiot kings are you have to look at the front page of the forums and look at the mod list next to our forum. I'm the mod, so anyone else listed is an idiot king
SALR has a neat option to display it in the forum index, so there's no need to dvelve into the grey areas of forums dot something awful dot com!

Uxzuigal posted:

You quality, no doubt <3 Your Atari based avatar, sense of humor and all out chill deserves a reward!
:h: :norway: :h:

e: Speaking of ultra-cool modstars, FluffieDuckie, has yours always been a really cute little blue duck, and I've only just noticed?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
You're amazing uxz

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Uxzuigal posted:

lots of good things

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

i reviewed this thread and gave it a :five:

hi how are you ♥

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
aced my posting performance review! now it's time to ask for a higher wage.

:350:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Glad you guys liked it - figured I should make some effort posts as of late.. More to come.. Evil plans ahead :p

Besides, you all deserve some compliments for being awesome interweb peoples!

DraconicImpulse posted:

aced my posting performance review! now it's time to ask for a higher wage.

:350:

Eh, yeah let's not get ahead of ourselves... Ask FluffieDuckie!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hi there I would love some sort of chilling review

cuntman.net

Uxzuigal posted:

Twist Fist, our naughty boy... Deserves a spanking - but with feather pillows - we are chil after all. Let's beat the chill into him! <3

what the...... thats not even a review

VideoGames
my review is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me and it warmed the bottom of my heart. You are lovely!

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Scathach posted:

Hi there I would love some sort of chilling review

There is nothing more chilling than your cat signature, we don't mind though: We know you to be cool and creative, we look forward to seeing art work from you :> Always a valued poster!

- - -

TWIST FIST:
You are pretty chill, your owl is cool, I think the IQ test lies, everyone knows owls are smart. If you are nice, santa might even give you a present. Keep posting!

VideoGames posted:

my review is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me and it warmed the bottom of my heart. You are lovely!
<3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Awww your sweet words made my day! <3 yay thank you!

• Locked thread