Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I know a chinese guy that gets massive white girl pussy so if you're cool enough you can beat the statistics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nanomashoes posted:

I know a chinese guy that gets massive white girl pussy so if you're cool enough you can beat the statistics.

but I aint chinese

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
jfc these threads all go the same way

edit: I have met too many white guys who would not date a woman if he knew she dated a black guy. they think it's dirty or something retarded like that

Marijuana Nihilist fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 28, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

but I aint chinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

I forgot to drop this up there.

I meant like, if somebody sees an inter-racial couple on the street, they aren't gonna go "eww".

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

Al Cowens posted:

this chart reminds me why being a misanthrope is correct

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Nanomashoes posted:

so he likes the biguns huh?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Thats racist!

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
I'm Japanese/Caucasian and my GIRLFRIEND is Chinese/Filipino.

Multiracial multiracial couple. Are we illegal?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jellidelic posted:

race mixing is communism

i fully support this

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

lol

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If daoism is anything to shout about the Chinese will survive us without any doubt

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

I meant like, if somebody sees an inter-racial couple on the street, they aren't gonna go "eww".

What state do YOU live in

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

The Sphinxster posted:

If daoism is anything to shout about the Chinese will survive us without any doubt

I thought the Chinese weren't allowed to have a religion anymore

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

BumbleChump posted:

Lol it's you, you're the racist in the thread

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

Misleading, in one table 35 is red, in the other 35 is green.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nanomashoes posted:

I would think that the last thing a Chinese guy would look for would be girls with massive pussies.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

criscodisco posted:

I would think that the last thing a Chinese guy would look for would be girls with massive pussies.

He meant Massive White Girl pussy, those girls don't just like black guys

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

jfc these threads all go the same way

edit: I have met too many white guys who would not date a woman if he knew she dated a black guy. they think it's dirty or something retarded like that

if i ever found out a white girlfreind of mine previously dated a black guy i;d break up with her on the spot

boom boom boom posted:

No, but i'm definately thinking it

but i'm not racist i voted for obama

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BumbleChump posted:

no because when people look at you they just see two asians

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Two Asians together is good. That looks right to me.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

actually a japanese/chinese pairing is a disgrace to their ancestors.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Uncle Wemus posted:

What state do YOU live in

Texas

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Hey, Sabel, got another one for ya

Peven Stan posted:

Asian girlfriend/wife seems to be a required accessory for racist white guy everywhere.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Nanomashoes posted:

every chinese guy knows a chinese guy like that, much like every manlet knows a manlet who gets laid like gangbusters

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

idk if ive ever seen a bald dude say he knows a bald dude who gets mad pussy though, i guess bald dudes are behind on the delusion game

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.
China has the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc7Rd4JOKZk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BumbleChump posted:

I've been in multiple and yes it is.

Counterpoint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQdIba-xZts

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 08:58 on May 28, 2016

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Al Cowens posted:

women are so loving privileged -_-'

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

I have a feeling most of those people if asked irl whether or not they'd date someone outside their own race they'd lie through their own teeth about it, it's just more obvious online when a website can simply mine the cold hard numbers.

I thought this until I started asking people.

Challenge to everyone ITT: ask your friends if they would date someone of a different race / black person and report your results.

I want to know if the people I have asked are just outliers or something...

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shadow0 posted:

Challenge to everyone ITT: ask your friends if they would date someone of a different race / black person and report your results.

I want to know if the people I have asked are just outliers or something...

that's kind of a hard sell, i and all my friends are crazy multiracial. like i look basically like a hardcore native except with glasses and some asian features, but dating white chicks technically isn't outside my race. it's pretty much the same story all the way down, except for my one white friend from my childhood and then the people i met in college, and most of them love to plunge asian chicks

that said pretty much i only find white girls attractive, but i don't think that's racism, that's just personal preference

in my experience, it really is more of an economic thing. plenty rich brats turned their nose up at me, but the girls with rednecky parents were always much more okay with it

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 11:49 on May 28, 2016

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
If you guys want an actual real life example then my last girlfriend was "Asian" (in that she had brown skin & her grandparents were Indian) and I'm a Scottish whitey (which probably makes me as white as it's possible to be).

Despite the fact that she was born and spent her whole life in the same English city some people I know expected her to be a walking Pakistani stereotype but the only person who had a problem was her brother but then he's a bit of a tit.
Her mum wasn't happy at first but that's more to do with me being a goofy loser than me being white.

edit: there's also always a massive amount of Chinese students at my city's university and despite my drunken attempts when I was younger they always rejected me, so I presume Chinese girls are racist or you know just found drunken younger me trying to talk to them in clubs annoying...

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! fucked around with this message at 13:40 on May 28, 2016

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
As a multi-ethnic I get to date anyone I want and can't be racist.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i dated an Indian girl for like a month, she was cool but also waaay too into going to school and being a serious adult. And her taste in music was horrible

Her dad is this cool little dude that makes crazy bank selling Lexuses and does tons of coke (the shameful family secret). I see him shopping at Total Wine every once in a while and we fist-bump.

All Involved
May 26, 2016

by Shine
America is full of sexual racism. Do you know how hard it is for a black man to get a white women if he isn't tall, muscular, and swaged out? It's so unfair. Their are so many young loose white women in the south, but average black guys like me cant even get a whiff. Life sucks.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

All Involved posted:

America is full of sexual racism. Do you know how hard it is for a black man to get a white women if he isn't tall, muscular, and swaged out? It's so unfair. Their are so many young loose white women in the south, but average black guys like me cant even get a whiff. Life sucks.

Hey jon pop.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I'm a dude from a big Northern city, and I'm dating a woman from the South. Does that count?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shadow0 posted:

This was my assumption until a few days ago.

But then a friend of mine told me how he'd been using OkCupid without a profile picture with pretty good success, but as soon as he said he was black, girls would stop talking to him. One girl he talked to every day for 2 months just said "aww you're black" when he sent a photo to her and then stopped talking to him. She said she was worried about what her friends would think if they saw them together, even as friends.

I talked to a few people about this, and was surprised and disappointed by how many of my friends said "I would never date a black. But I'm not racist."

I've seen this too, black people seem to get with this way harder than any other race. My grandmother is fine with me dating whites and asians, but she "doesn't believe in race mixing" when it comes to blacks!

All Involved
May 26, 2016

by Shine

Dreddout posted:

I've seen this too, black people seem to get with this way harder than any other race. My grandmother is fine with me dating whites and asians, but she "doesn't believe in race mixing" when it comes to blacks!

Yes we black men have it the worst. I got turned down so many times in high school because women said they couldn't deal with the social pressure of having sex in the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
We need to pass a law making it mandatory for white women to date black men. This racism is personal preference has to stop.

• Locked thread