Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
A alarm system robot, that only triggers when you enter the house, not the murder waiting in the kitchen. That's a robot society doesn't need.

A knitting robot.. that only makes colombian neckties.. That's a robot society doesn't need.

A robot that babysits your kids, but feeds them energy drinks before you arrive home. That's a robot society doesn't need.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

pusher and shover robots + associated websites

Darkman Fanpage
a robot that gives me dirty looks. why is it giving me dirty looks? i dont even know that robot!

Darkman Fanpage

treasure bear posted:

pusher and shover robots + associated websites

i am protected

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
A robot that promises you true love but breaks up with you after a year or so, cheats on you and kills you in your sleep, that's a robot society doesn't need.

FactsAreUseless

A robot that is really, really into magnetic poetry kits to an unreasonable level, that is convinced what it does with them is interesting and relevant, and because it does not breathe or sleep will not stop breaking into their houses and rearranging their magnetic poetry.

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
A robot that waters your plants and knows exactly how much water they need but always puts a few ml more so the plants die eventually.

A robot that really enjoys playing the guitar and knows a lot of songs but the guitar is always off-tune by at least half a note and when you try to stop it playing songs off-tune it will kill you.

google THIS

a supersonic flying robot armed with a plasma cannon that it uses with minimal provocation, whose primary purpose is to detect plant life

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A robot that tries to solve Rubik's cube but gets frustrated and curses and throws the cube against the wall shattering it into a bunch of pieces. Wait, on second thought we need this

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage

google THIS posted:

a supersonic flying robot armed with a plasma cannon that it uses with minimal provocation, whose primary purpose is to detect plant life

really dont need this one

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
A singing robot that gets into spoken word

alnilam

google THIS posted:

after many deaths, when asked why he included a plasma cannon and a mark VI aggression module on the plant-detecting flying robot, the lead engineer said because they're really cool

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a robot that makes poops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

Uxzuigal posted:

A robot that babysits your kids, but feeds them energy drinks before you arrive home. That's a robot society doesn't need.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

The X-man cometh
A robot that walks around pointing out problems but doesn't do anything to fix them.

The X-man cometh
A robot that paints random cats it sees.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

The X-man cometh posted:

A robot that paints random cats it sees.

does it paint pictures of the cats or does it paint the cats themselves?

thanks Manifisto!

The X-man cometh
The cats themselves. If it was the other one, it would have 8 million tumblr friends.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

The X-man cometh posted:

A robot that walks around pointing out problems but doesn't do anything to fix them.

Michael Moorebot

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

super mario batali posted:

Michael Moorebot

LOL

<3 <3 Vanisher

Robot Made of Meat

A robot made of meat. :(

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

A robot made of meat. :(

No, we need you :glomp:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
A massage robot whose hands keep catching on fire.

Senior Management

a robot that doesn't poop enough

:jerry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Perversionbot

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
more of a collection of robots: a disassembly line. you install this at the end of your car assembly line and it systematically dismantles the just assembled car

thanks Manifisto!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
a robarista that keeps putting cream in your coffee even after you told it like 5 times that you're lactose intolerant

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A robot that post on human internet, that's a robot society doesn't need

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A robot that leads the fight to desegregate human internet and actually allow robots to post on human internet (how would that even work? who'd post there how could you I wouldn't feel safe), that's a robot society doesn't need

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A robot that teaches our youths at school about the "historic" battle for robot speech rights on the internet, that's a robot society doesn't need.

Senior Management

mailorder bees! posted:

more of a collection of robots: a disassembly line. you install this at the end of your car assembly line and it systematically dismantles the just assembled car

The same but with robots instead of cars.

e. Bonus if the robots feel pain.

:jerry:

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A bio-baiting media robot that tells me i'm techist and insists that I use Technically Correct speech all the time when i have more important problems to worry about like slowly dying of type III diabetes in a makeshift hovel inside the abandoned sears outlet store, that's a robot society doesn't need.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A robot who has forgiven any animosity I showed robotkind even in the face of my non-repentance up to the point of death, who judiciously tends my grave cube and says a kind word to my ghost every day when everyone else has forgotten, that's a robot society doesn't need.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
twist: the robot is revealed right before the credits to be my secret wife, or my dead dog reincarnated, or some other stupid poo poo that weakens the theme of dignity overcoming hatred

google THIS

a well-loved district attorney robot who gives the people hope for a better future but hides dark inner robot demons and eventually cracks under pressure, that's a robot that society deserves, but not a robot that society needs

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

A robot that burns all my weed while I'm at work. You dumb bot! You can't even breathe!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Robot for president 2016: he didn't inhale

BoldFrankensteinMir

A robot that bounces checks at superhuman speeds.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

A robot that doubleposts incessantly.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
A robot that charts hospital patients but uses LBP for lower back pain and records respirations in improper fractions.

• Locked thread