Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSbPlKQ_dc&t=237s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
If you got off the ship on mars and there was a Protoss Zealot standing before you, his psi blades drawn and looking mean - hell, *spits*, would you turn tail and run? or lock and load? *eyes stimpack* This one's for you, Commodore *racks pulse rifle*

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm from buenos aires, and i say all lives matter

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ok after researching this topic for a while I now get what you're saying. Basically we should send all the rich people to Venus and all the skilled normies to Mars. Is that it?

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

timp posted:

OOH I know this one

Uptown Charlotte, NC

Uptown, NoDa, Plaza-Midwood, go ahead and just put all your garbage in that can

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
That rocket could launch more mass than the entire ISS in one go. It has the payload of like five Saturn V's.

It's internal working title is the BFR (it stands for exactly what you'd think) and apparently they still don't have a real name for it so it was funny to watch Musk stumble through "the.. uhh... *can't say BFR* ...booster."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

elon musk is a turd. let's flush him, boys

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

walgreenslatino posted:

All these billionaires are like two journalistic puff-pieces away from fleeing to Galt's Gulch and gassing everyone but their sex slaves with V/X. If this doesn't happen, there will be tech moguls entombing concubines in pyramids within our lifetimes

I say we kill and eat them before they get the chance.

wait until peter thiel gets his twink buttboi rejuvenation vampire serum refined

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Elon Musk is early access personified. The ships will be years late and when they're finally ready to launch the first 3 will suffer a catastrophic failure before they even reach Earth's orbit. Hopefully mr musk has learned from his past projects and fills the first few ships with incompetents so as to minimize the damage done not only to the project but the human race as a whole.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
imo Elon musk is much better human being than peter thiel so id rather we have a bunch of musks

also thiel wants to make an artificial skull island

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Top City Homo posted:

imo Elon musk is much better human being than peter thiel so id rather we have a bunch of musks

also thiel wants to make an artificial skull island

He's a regular Machiavelli.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
You gay babies love making GBS threads on this, but I'm very excited for the future.Just kidding, I watched the presidential debate, we're hosed.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

kikkelivelho posted:

Elon Musk is early access personified. The ships will be years late and when they're finally ready to launch the first 3 will suffer a catastrophic failure before they even reach Earth's orbit. Hopefully mr musk has learned from his past projects and fills the first few ships with incompetents so as to minimize the damage done not only to the project but the human race as a whole.

but kerbal space program is out of early access

Woden
May 6, 2006
When one of those big boys blows up it'll look spectacular, something like 6000 tons of fuel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gheist
Oct 15, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

• Locked thread