Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

iceaim posted:

Cool. Why can't these employees use their normal State Department issued passports again?

jBrereton posted:

Peep this hosed up situation: employees can already have these, they're called "passports".

Taxes, duh.

Apple already had a deal with the Irish government to have their HQ's address not exist anywhere so they could pay no taxes lol if you think companies won't try to figure something out as they get more powerful and as state actors are increasingly toothless to enforce or regulate them.

It's the next logical step or two after the offshore tax haven stuff is clamped down on.

e: plus if I were a billionaire (esp in Russia) I'd be interested in anything that would allow me to continue traveling internationally even if my home state revoked my passport.

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Modern multinational corporations are the biggest non-government agglomeration of power since organized religion. The idea that they might try asserting their own statehood isn't that farfetched.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
what if like we taxed corporations? would they even pay up?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvURidpkCY

oops I think I posted this in the wrong time line.
*putters away on my hoverscooter*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Pictured: Me making a daring escape from a mod after making another successful shitpost!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

LGD posted:

So 2061 is when you think I'll get to turn into an Elf?

I'm not voting for a dragon to be President though, I'll tell you what.

Any president that likes Jiffy Pop is the best president as far as I'm concerned :colbert:

• Locked thread